Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Ohai Kairi! Kaya's been good. Did you enjoy being without intarwebz?

Actually, yes, I did! Sometimes I do feel like I need to get away from using the internet, so, it was rather nice. Was very fun! Well, except for the passing out on Saturday morning. That was kinda scary. But, I'm all good now. (My dad managed to catch me before I hit the ground, so, I didn't hurt myself or anything.) I'm just really sensitive to heat and it was really hot that morning, but, after that I was all good because I made sure to drink lots of water the entire rest of the weekend. And pretty much everyone in our encampment kept bugging me to drink more water, so, I kinda had to. But, the rest of the weekend was really awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
Requiem of Whyspers

Actually, yes, I did! Sometimes I do feel like I need to get away from using the internet, so, it was rather nice. Was very fun! Well, except for the passing out on Saturday morning. That was kinda scary. But, I'm all good now. (My dad managed to catch me before I hit the ground, so, I didn't hurt myself or anything.) I'm just really sensitive to heat and it was really hot that morning, but, after that I was all good because I made sure to drink lots of water the entire rest of the weekend. And pretty much everyone in our encampment kept bugging me to drink more water, so, I kinda had to. But, the rest of the weekend was really awesome!

O: good to hear you're doing all right :3  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
Requiem of Whyspers

Awesome! I know that feeling. I'm kinda techno-dependent, myself, but I do enjoy getting to go camping when I manage to get to go. It's nice to remember that I can survive without it, even if I don't want to most of the time. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm
DignityPower
O: good to hear you're doing all right :3

Heh, yeah. It was definitely a bit of a scare for the beginning of the weekend, but, everything was all good afterwards, and although it got kind of annoying after a while hearing 'Are you okay??' from pretty much everyone that saw me after that, it was kinda nice to know that so many people care, regardless of how well they know me. It's the main reason I enjoy this event so much, because everyone there is kinda like family to me.

Requiem of Whyspers
Awesome! I know that feeling. I'm kinda techno-dependent, myself, but I do enjoy getting to go camping when I manage to get to go. It's nice to remember that I can survive without it, even if I don't want to most of the time. =P

I tend to be pretty techno-dependent too, but, this is a time when I will gladly let go of my internet privileges and my video games and my cell phone and just take the time to relax and have fun. And I know how you feel about being able to remember that you can survive without that stuff. Sometimes it's even a bit of a relief to know that you don't have to constantly be checking everything for messages, or responses to RPs, etc. It was nice to just spend some time with my family, and with my SCA Household (or family, whatever you want to call it.)

However, it is also nice to be back online and able to be writing and stuff again. I left my notebook for writing at home by accident, so, I couldn't even write simple ideas down. Oops. xD  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

I tend to be pretty techno-dependent too, but, this is a time when I will gladly let go of my internet privileges and my video games and my cell phone and just take the time to relax and have fun. And I know how you feel about being able to remember that you can survive without that stuff. Sometimes it's even a bit of a relief to know that you don't have to constantly be checking everything for messages, or responses to RPs, etc. It was nice to just spend some time with my family, and with my SCA Household (or family, whatever you want to call it.)

However, it is also nice to be back online and able to be writing and stuff again. I left my notebook for writing at home by accident, so, I couldn't even write simple ideas down. Oops. xD

Agreed. Definitely agreed. I enjoy the opportunity to spend time with my family whenever I get it, especially seeing as my family's been rather broken lately. Also glad to know you didn't get hurt out there. As anyone can tell you, Snagem is like family to me and I worry about all of you whenever you're gone somewhere or we don't hear from you for a while.

And yes, I know what you mean. The last time I was out of town, I left my laptop at home so I could enjoy time with family and read a book my brother suggested to me while I was gone. Despite enjoying time with them and enjoying said book, I still ended up kidnapping my mom's laptop for a while on our last day so I could participate in some rping for a little while. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 pm
That made me go 'awww' x3  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm
DignityPower

If you're referring to the bit about Snagem being like family to me, I couldn't tell you how many people told me they'd kidnap me and let me live with them when I was with an emotionally abusive ex. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and loved by all. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower

If you're referring to the bit about Snagem being like family to me, I couldn't tell you how many people told me they'd kidnap me and let me live with them when I was with an emotionally abusive ex. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and loved by all. heart

a lot of the stuff you've said made me go 'aww' XD I can't help it...
Yea, I've gotten super attached to this place. Sometimes I've felt like I have poofed and it cost me getting to know some of the people here.  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm
Incredibly happy muse on its way to totally rustle the jimmies of any emobutts around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm
WITHIN ME

A SILLY PERSON SINGS

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm
Trigram Attack
WITHIN ME

A SILLY PERSON SINGS

It's just gas.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm
SubonicXP
Trigram Attack
WITHIN ME

A SILLY PERSON SINGS

It's just gas.

*sniffs the air*

*begins to cough*
And that silly person is called methane. Please crack a window  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm
*drops a lit match near Tails's butt* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm
You are all very mean.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm
*Blown away by explosion*

I needed more warning. Now, I burn.

8Hair is on fire*  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games