Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 pm
*still pissed from last night and in need of talking to Psyzapp, she comes up from her place upstairs, seeing that the passageway opens more easily. Walking into the bar, she sees it full of patrons and focuses on Psyzapp. Narrowing her eyes, she walks right up to her and speaks in a low menacing voice*

Do you know your golden girl has caused nothing but trouble since the day she's been here? Because of her a very expensive pair of Christian Louboutins were ruined! evil  
* raises a hand to QuietStorm *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*stretches and aywns*
that's catching nei...
hello & goodbye QSXII
lovely hanging with you Psyzapp wink
Sayo tata
See you later I hope Black tehehe

*vanishes to her room*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm
Nice mask Icy xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm
* chuckles as Leko dissapears and turns as Icy comes up and practically growls at Psyzapp *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 pm
Icy Reign
*still pissed from last night and in need of talking to Psyzapp, she comes up from her place upstairs, seeing that the passageway opens more easily. Walking into the bar, she sees it full of patrons and focuses on Psyzapp. Narrowing her eyes, she walks right up to her and speaks in a low menacing voice*

Do you know your golden girl has caused nothing but trouble since the day she's been here? Because of her a very expensive pair of Christian Louboutins were ruined! evil

*In mid sip of her Scotch she hears the words "Christian Louboutins Ruined."* eek eek eek *She about spits out her Scotch, but recovers and manages to swallow. She looks at Icy with fire in her eyes.* WHAT HAPPENED?! evil evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm
* at the sound of Psyzapp spitting her drink out he sighs and turns to listen and find out what happened *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 pm
QuietStorm XII
Nice mask Icy xd

{{ whee I know right?}}

*speaks through clenched teeth* Little miss wanna-be thought it would be "fun" if she stood on top of the bar like the slut she is and spray the entire bar and its patrons with beer, attempting to cool the situation that was going on down. stare When Kits dragon knocked the first bottle out her hand in a warning, she shrugged it off and picked up a second one, spraying it just as the first. So Karries dragon ended up tossing her out on her a**! I don't know about you Psyzapp, but I refuse to stand for such degrading and juvenile acts! Is that what you want representing this establishment? If so tell me now so I can hand in my resignation! evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 pm
Icy Reign

*speaks through clenched teeth* Little miss wanna-be thought it would be "fun" if she stood on top of the bar like the slut she is and spray the entire bar and its patrons with beer, attempting to cool the situation that was going on down. stare When Kits dragon knocked the first bottle out her hand in a warning, she shrugged it off and picked up a second one, spraying it just as the first. So Karries dragon ended up tossing her out on her a**! I don't know about you Psyzapp, but I refuse to stand for such degrading and juvenile acts! Is that what you want representing this establishment? If so tell me now so I can hand in my resignation! evil

*Mouth agape as she listens to Icy and finds out what happened last night after she had left. She can hardly believe it and her shock turns into rage. evil evil Not just any rage due to the concoction provided to her in her latte courtesy of Leko. Her eyes become wide, her nostrils flair, she grits her teeth. She pulls her dagger out of the bar and grips it in her hand very tight as she speaks very softly and with the coldness of a Minnesota night in the dead of winter and glares at Icy.* ……My patience is gone. She needs to be taught how to mind her manners. evil I will not sit by and watch her destroy the stellar reputation I have worked so hard to build.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 pm
*She downs her glass of Scotch and slams in onto the bar.* Destroy her. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm
question Umm.. wait.. wait..wait.. do my ears decieve me? Destroy...who? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm
* looks at Psyzapp and puts his hand on her shoulder * Hold on...there is more than one way to take care of this....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm
*watches Psyzapp in shock at first, amazement and then eagerness. Upon hearing the words "Destroy her" a malicious smile plays across her lips as she starts contemplating. Her smile becomes wider as she hears QS and knows his reputation well* twisted Well QS, just the person I need to see. So glad you were here when I arrived.*goes behind the counter and grabs a Corona, popping the cap and taking a long pull off it. Satisfied by the first sip, she also grabs a bottle of Hennessey and glass, coming from behind the counter and back to in front of the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm
(( gonk maybe falling asleep in the bar wasn't the best plan... although I was warned what would happen if I did... okay... remain calm... I'm only in bed with a couple of dark elves... nothing to worry about... hahaha... ._.; I wonder if this counts as kidnapping?))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm
BlackR.16
* looks at Psyzapp and puts his hand on her shoulder * Hold on...there is more than one way to take care of this....

*As Black touches her he receives a huge electrical jolt. She turns abruptly to him.* AND WHAT IS IT YOU MIGHT SUGGEST! evil *Her anger getting out of her control.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games