Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm
Kairanha
(( gonk maybe falling asleep in the bar wasn't the best plan... although I was warned what would happen if I did... okay... remain calm... I'm only in bed with a couple of dark elves... nothing to worry about... hahaha... ._.; I wonder if this counts as kidnapping?))

{{ rofl rofl rofl I'm sure they will take very good care of you love! xd BTW, I absolutely love your signature hon! heart }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 pm
* growls down at her * First you need to calm down...then we can attempt to find a solution to the other problem  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm
I'm actually jealous that someone was able to get a contract put on thier heads. After all the stunts I've pulled in hee.. this is bull#$% ! stare

* Crosses arms in a huff *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 pm
*also notes that Psyzapp is a bit on the agressive side moreso than usual. Watching carefully, she moves closer to Psyzapp and sidesteps Black, wanting space between the two of them*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Carefully and very slowly, Amy quietly entered the bar. She kept her head down and avoided eye contact with anyone that might be in the bar. She went behind the counter and started practicing with the drinks she was working on memorizing. She'd leave the tricks alone for awhile... She'd leave that up to Maune.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
*She twitches a little bit and starts to breath deeply. Still quite enraged she grips the side of the bar.* I…I…I'm trying. *She puts her hand to her head, her eyes wide and pupils huge. She looks at Icy and Black.* Leko…something in latte. *She stands and starts to pace.* She uses it on Ayami! *She clutches her dagger as she paces.* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
* notices Amy walk into the bar and steps in front of Psyzapp and in the blink of an eye has her dagger in his hand* You can have this back in a minute..

edited  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:46 pm
Fine! I don't know want to whoever did whatever for what reason. Good luck with that.

* Turns and leaves the bar *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:47 pm
QuietStorm XII
I'm actually jealous that someone was able to get a contract put on thier heads. After all the stunts I've pulled in hee.. this is bull#$% ! stare

* Crosses arms in a huff *

{{PFT! Yea right as if a contract would do any good! You do nothing but thwart every attack and advance on you as if you're indestructible so what's the point?! stare }}

*while guarding Psyzapp and watching Black, she sees Amy walk in and come behind the bar, mixing drinks. Appalled that she'd even show her face after last night, she pushes Psyzapp aside and slams both hands on the bar, growling her words out at Amy* You need to leave now and never come back here! Your dumbass antics have gone on long enough. You are not welcomed here. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she jumped slightly as she looked up at Icy and then over to Psyzapp. "I... I wasn't going to come back, but Dame and Maune told me that I should..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm
* reaching an arm out he grabs Icy and picks her up and sets her in front of him too * You too...we will sit down and discuss this as rational adults. * turns to Amethyst * Amethyst please can you take a seat on one of the couchs...* turns back to the other two *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 pm
((That's what I'm afraid of. Mondai! Ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoimasu! Ah, that image is my pride and joy at the moment so naturally I'm going to want the world to see it and be in awe of my greatness... Thinking about it, it's this has the same feeling as Major Huges going around showing everyone pictures of his daughter lol))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm
{{I really wish Kai was in the bar now!! *hides in terror...* lol!}}

Amy looked at the individual that told her to take a seat on the couch in the bar. She couldn't remember if she had met him before or not. Right now, she was just concentrating on not getting her face beaten in.

She quickly walked out from behind the counter and ran over to sit on the couch. She sat with her hands in her lap and kept her eyes focused on her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 pm
*She stands up and is wild eyed. She grabs Black by the arm and a very powerful Electrical current flows freely from her hands into his arm.* Leko said it was in my blood! *She feels both rage and fear.* The stuff she gave me…it's in my blood! gonk twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games