Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm
BlackR.16
* reaching an arm out he grabs Icy and picks her up and sets her in front of him too * You too...we will sit down and discuss this as rational adults. * turns to Amethyst * Amethyst please can you take a seat on one of the couchs...* turns back to the other two *

*sneering, she opens her mouth to say something else to Amy when Black snatches her from the bar and in front of him, blocking her view and path to Amy. Looking up at Black, she wrenches her arm loose from him and glares* You sir, have no idea what that gal has done and the trouble she's caused since the day she set foot in this bar! mad So do not tell me about talking rationally b/c she doesn't seem to understand rationale! I'm sick and tired of everyone making excuses for her! I want her out and dammit I want her out now! scream *she stares coldly at Amy as she walks over to sit on one of the couches*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm
Kairanha
((That's what I'm afraid of. Mondai! Ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoimasu! Ah, that image is my pride and joy at the moment so naturally I'm going to want the world to see it and be in awe of my greatness... Thinking about it, it's this has the same feeling as Major Huges going around showing everyone pictures of his daughter lol))

{{OMG! Now that you mention that, that is so what you're doing! Hell, I'm happy I get to play the part of the "daughter"!!! xd Show me to the world honey, I freaking love it! heart

On another note, how are you hon? Any training and/or rewards today?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Bu you are not in charge and until Psyzapp comes down off whatever is the matter then there will be throwing anyone out unless something happens while Im here.* eyes Icy as Psyzapp grabs his arm and he turns to look at her and he enters her mind briefly and feels how screwed up her anger is * You need to calm down Psyzapp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm
Amy looked up and couldn't help but glare at Icy. If she was going to be kicked out, then she didn't have to hold back her words from her anymore.

She stayed seated but glared forward. "And you, miss, are one of the most hypocritical pieces of work that I have ever met! I don't think this has anything to do with the mistakes I've made. I think you're either jealous of me for some unknown reason or resent me for being younger and wanting to come in here and become an MW Lady! Need I remind you that Tes started it all by trying to prove that he wasn't gay?! I was just fine with thinking he was gay, but he didn't want to hear of it!"

"Why aren't you kicking him out?! Why aren't you angry at him or at Dec?! Why is it just me?! Because I'm a girl and am somehow a threat to you and your standing?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:08 pm
* growls and flits so hes a couple inches away from her before she blinked * Please... IM trying to help you but you're not helping by speaking right now....* turns and flis back in front of Icy and Psyzapp. * Dont say anything right now Icy...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 pm
*scowls at Black* You clearly have no indication of my rank here. I'm third in command, and head of security. I've been deemed the right to toss out whoever I so freaking choose. So do not presume to tell me what and what the hell I cannot do!*glancing at Psyzapp, she looks more worried than before, wondering just what in hell Leko gave her* Psyzapp hon, what exactly did Leko give you and is it going to wear off? confused *before she could get an answer from Psyzapp, she hears Amy speaking to her and calling her all sorts of things. Turning slightly, she actually smiled at Amy as she heard her accuse her of being "jealous" of her. Pushing past Black, she walks over to where Amy is and stands just in front of her, looking down at her with an amused expression*

My dear, did you just say that I'm jealous of you?*she bursts out laughing wholeheartedly in the childs face* Jealous? Of what? Of an immature wanna-be woman who thinks that sex and flirting makes the world go round? A woman who doesn't know how to leave well enough alone? A woman who can't seem to control herself around men and wants what I have so badly that she'll do anything to have it? I don't have to explain myself to you about my views on the TES-Ryzan-Dec situation. You are nothing to me.*smiles maliciously at Amy*

Honey, when you're as fine*turns around in a slow circle* as I am, there's nothing on this god given earth to be jealous of. I am an MW Lady. Not a wanna-be, not trying to be. You on the other hand, want what I have, yearns to be accepted in my establishment, and desires the sex appeal that comes naturally to me. So before you open that rancid trap of yours, educate yourself, and learn how to think before you speak. You aren't even worthy enough to clean the floors here and yet Psyzapp gave you a chance b/c of your "spunk". And look where that's gotten you. Yes love, you may be young, but youth ain't got s**t on experience and you my dear are seriously lacking in that department.

*snickers at her and turns on her heel, walking back to where her drink is. Picking it up, she sips it and speaks authoritatively, not bothering to turn and look at the wretch* Now, as I stated before, I am head of security and I'm ordering you to leave. Now.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm
*She puts hands onto her head and runs her fingers through her hair…her eyes still wild.* Leko…Leko said she uses it to de-angelicize Ayami! *She throws her hand down to her sides abruptly, a bright blinding flash is seen and char marks on the floor.* I can't control it! gonk twisted

*She grab Black again and her natural electrical charge travels through her and into his arm.* You may need to sedate me! I'm a conductor! gonk twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm
* glares at Icy * You should be more worried about Psyzapp then Amethyst * picks up Psyzapp and carries her downstairs to his room * Trust me there isnt anything that you can harm down here and as soon as this wears off you can go back to your room....and you definitely cant hurt me...* smiles as he trys to calm her down *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm
*stares at Black* stare This coming from Lekos lover. You should be down in Lekos room, waking her a** up and seeing just what in hell she gave Psyzapp and what the antidote is! stressed How in hell am I supposed to help Psyzapp when she's shocking the hell out of you and everything she touches! mad *watches as Black picks Psyzapp up and carries her downstairs, mumbling about backwards a** vampires. Sighing, she feels her migraine coming on, but works at bating it down, in no mood for added frustrations*  
(( rofl I'm doing good. I'm taking it pretty easy today so I'm only going to be doing a couple hours of formal teaching and practice today because I'm taking some time to study philosophy so I can answer test questions Sunday when the Master and chief instructor come over from Oahu. I guess eating a bacon avocado burrito at Denny's counts as a reward. It was really good and my waitress was a cutie so that's bonus points.))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amy scoffed lowly and crossed her arms over her chest. She was actually smirking to herself. Wow. She most certainly did not want to be like Icy at all, and she had just cemented that fact. If being an MW Lady turned you that bitter and caused you to jump down any young prospect's throat, she didn't want any of it. She didn't want to be a snob like her.

But the other MW Ladies weren't like her. She liked the other MW Ladies. They were sweet and caring. So, for their sakes, hoping to see them again, she remained silent. Besides, she didn't want to waste anymore words on Icy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm
*She starts to pace as she breaths heavily. Closing her eyes she tries to focus and she counts backwards from one hundred to keep her mind off of the expansion, all of the stress she is enduring and the latest things happening surrounding Amethyst.* Leko said it was in my blood. I don't know how long it will last and she didn't say…it has to work out of my system. *She starts to calm down a little but the electricity is radiating from her body.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm
Kairanha
(( rofl I'm doing good. I'm taking it pretty easy today so I'm only going to be doing a couple hours of formal teaching and practice today because I'm taking some time to study philosophy so I can answer test questions Sunday when the Master and chief instructor come over from Oahu. I guess eating a bacon avocado burrito at Denny's counts as a reward. It was really good and my waitress was a cutie so that's bonus points.))

{{Woot! Sounds like a double reward to me! wink Philosophy eh? Good luck with that hon. When you figure out the wonders and answers of the world, let me know okay? xd }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm
* looks down at Psyzapp * you will be fine I promise...and I bet thats the last time you take anything form her..huh? * chuckles trying to lighten the mood *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm
*Starts to pace slower and feels much calmer.* After I drank this stuff, she said I would feel more evil and she looked confused when I asked her why I could feel more electricity than normal. She said she'd never given anything like this to a conductor. *She stops and looks to the ground speaking very softly.* I like the power and I'm attracted to it. neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games