Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 pm
sorry Kazz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Heh. No problem, ever since I started working I've been neglecting my duties.  

Kazzoh

Codger

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

[giggles] That is, most certainly, none of your business. :]

Being aloof doesnt really make you an a*****e automatically.
You can just be a little insensitive but it doesnt make you
an a**. Your relationships dont last because of different reasons probably. That or whoever you date is too friggin
sensitive and they probably take everything up the a**.
If I insulted you and your past girls sorry. XD

Aloof and assholeness.There is a difference in that one for sure that has nothing to do with womens phsyce.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm
Pfffffft. I could careless if you insulted them. xD  

Kazzoh

Codger

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm
well. i'm off to bed. night guys, have fun. and... EAT MILK  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 pm
digital m u f f i n s

[giggles] That is, most certainly, none of your business. :]

Being aloof doesnt really make you an a*****e automatically.
You can just be a little insensitive but it doesnt make you
an a**. Your relationships dont last because of different reasons probably. That or whoever you date is too friggin
sensitive and they probably take everything up the a**.
If I insulted you and your past girls sorry. XD

Aloof and assholeness.There is a difference in that one for sure that has nothing to do with womens phsyce.

I can be aloof and an a*****e. Muwahaha?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:30 am
Lord Edegaru
digital m u f f i n s
Forbidden Angel Ciel

Practically all the girls in my grade already have a boyfriend. That is what happens when you have tons more boys than girls in 12th Grade. :/
There are two other girls I liked, but one of them is being taken to the formal by one of my other friends (formal doesn't happen until... November by the way). And I was going to ask her. T///T

Well you can either be agressive and more assertive and instead of just giving up you can befriend some of the girls you take a fancy in and try swaying them. Let's face it. 12th grade girls are really just looking for a good time. Be the person everyone can have fun with, be the good looking go to guy and you will be lucky.

XD

If that fails, try a different High School. haha

Angel, don't try and appeal to them with looks and acting. Be who you are and let the girl come to you. She may not be clearly shown to you but when you see her, go after her. Be clear on your intentions and be yourself in the best way possible.

If the girl thinks you are fun being you, the relationship will last. Girls looking for a good time with a guy never stay around unless you are constantly giving them fixes of fun. And when you are not being entirely yourself, being fun with them could simply lead to having a totally fake relationship.

This is all said assuming you really know what a crush is and how very simple it is compared to the complexity of a relationship and the works of the heart.

Luckily I am good friends with most of the girls in my grade and my classes. X3 To them, I am a true friend as they say. biggrin

:3
biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:32 am
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Lord Edegaru
digital m u f f i n s
Forbidden Angel Ciel

Practically all the girls in my grade already have a boyfriend. That is what happens when you have tons more boys than girls in 12th Grade. :/
There are two other girls I liked, but one of them is being taken to the formal by one of my other friends (formal doesn't happen until... November by the way). And I was going to ask her. T///T

Well you can either be agressive and more assertive and instead of just giving up you can befriend some of the girls you take a fancy in and try swaying them. Let's face it. 12th grade girls are really just looking for a good time. Be the person everyone can have fun with, be the good looking go to guy and you will be lucky.

XD

Angel, don't try and appeal to them with looks and acting. Be who you are and let the girl come to you. She may not be clearly shown to you but when you see her, go after her. Be clear on your intentions and be yourself in the best way possible.

If the girl thinks you are fun being you, the relationship will last. Girls looking for a good time with a guy never stay around unless you are constantly giving them fixes of fun. And when you are not being entirely yourself, being fun with them could simply lead to having a totally fake relationship.

This is all said assuming you really know what a crush is and how very simple it is compared to the complexity of a relationship and the works of the heart.

Luckily I am good friends with most of the girls in my grade and my classes. X3 To them, I am a true friend as they say. biggrin

biggrin

And that's all you will ever be.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 am
Sugar Dhaku
Forbidden Angel Ciel
Lord Edegaru
digital m u f f i n s
Forbidden Angel Ciel

XD

biggrin

And that's all you will ever be.

Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:01 pm
there are two things in this world that I love a s**t ton more now. Wifi And the Base Exchange. I just bought me a nice a** laptop for about five fifty [ $550 ] and my roommate bless his little heart has a wifi broadcaster thingy. So in short i will be a bit active but i cant be as active as I was back in the states. Also the time difference here SUCKS its like eleven o-clock. I am used to the states.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 pm
Hrm.
I am getting bored waiting for my bloodline app to be looked at.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm
How is it that I am deployed and STILL more active than our other approval mods.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
How is it that I am deployed and STILL more active than our other approval mods.

Cuz you are the man lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

AGH!

Must... Get... Ninety dollars. =.=
Hair is at stake. =.=

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm
well that makes one of use who think so mrgreen  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games