Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm
BlackR.16
(( hey its 3 so I need to head out all. Talk to you all soon ))

{{I love how he tells Amy to sit down on the couch and then just leaves her to fend for herself against Icy. Eeeeevil... lol!!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Icy Reign
QuietStorm XII
I came back for a drink. It is a bar, no?

*sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose, wanting nothing more than to rough QS up a bit, among other things. Looking at him, she nods, waving her hand in the air* Yes, yes it is. What would the mighty Storm prefer? stare

Hmm looks like your stuck on being "funny". I'll get it myself.

* Walks behind the bar and makes a drink *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:24 pm

*Finally has found her way back to town and the bar. Cuts and bruises evident but no new ones. Walks behind the bar, grabs a bottle of something with a lime flavor and called vodka. Takes a large glass down fills it. Downing the first one, fills the next and downs it as well. Stands to see if it will numb the last of the darkness and warring in her mind*

((Sorry all, my final training assignment has been killer and I stat a job tomorrow night, waiting to hear on second job, will be more here I hope next week))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm
rolleyes Pft. I was actually being genuine but that's fine since it is self serve.*acts as if she's engrossed in her drink and other things, watching QS out of the corner of her eye as he walks behind the counter to get his drink. Hiding a smirk, she sips her drink and looks over at Amy, wondering how Psyzapp will react when she has her thrown out. Brow furrowing, she knows Psyzapp isn't in her right state of mind right now and probably didn't mean a thing she said towards the destruction of Amy. She sits and contemplates on whether she gives a damn or not about Psyzapps wrath, while glancing at QS. Damn, that man was enough to make a woman forget her name. Just then, the doors open. Thinking it's her bouncers, she turns with a smile only to see the dark elf woman iggies, looking rather banged up as usual these days. Worried, she watches as the woman walks behind the bar to make herself a drink*

EDITED  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm
* Finishes his drink and walks around the booth *

First off, no one is touches Amy.

* Takes another sip *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm
{{ eek Surprised at QS's response.}}

Amy's head shot up when she heard what QS said and she looked over at him, completely lost. She barely knew this guy, and what little she did know about him, he liked mayhem. Why was he sticking up for her?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm
*enters the bar and immediately feels the tension in the room. Heading behind the bar, she grabs a beer and opens it. After taking a sip, she addresses the room.* Anyone mind telling me just why there is so much freaking tension in the room? Ya'll look like a war is about to start....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm
*still watching the dark elf woman, she hears QS state that no one is to touch Amy. Completely ignoring him, she'll cross that bridge when her people show up. She speaks softly to iggies* Um, iggies? Is everything alright? You look as if you've been through hell and back. Can I get you something?*just then, Katana comes in and asks what's going on. Not wanting to rehash that drama, she simply says* Ask your new lackey. I'm sure she's dying to fill you in and gain your unwavering sympathy. stare *turns her attention back to iggies*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm

*Slowly begins to feel the grip of the blackness slip from her mind. Good, I have served you now leave. As her vision begins to return to normal, she fills the glass again and drinks it a little slower. Still hearing the cries and pleas ringing in her ears. Looking around some notices there are others in the bar

In a harsh voice, not her own* Hi *Then sits turning away wondering why the woman Icy was here looking so pissed. But not hugely*(Edit, damn being slow typer* Realizing Icy had spoken, in a rough, raw whispering.* Wait a minute they aren't gone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy sighed and tilted her head back against the couch. If she didn't feel so bad for what she had done last night, even though she honestly thought she was helping, she would have thought this was all a joke. Before now, Amy had treated Icy with nothing but respect. Now, she was being openly hostile to Amy, forgoing any pretext of being a 'proper' MW Lady.

Funny, Icy was behaving exactly in the manner that she accused Amy of earlier. Sure, she wasn't spraying beer on anyone, but she was being immature and brash.

She tilted her head back down and looked at Katana. She smiled sadly at her, but she wouldn't speak. She was learning that the longer she kept her mouth shut, the bigger the hole got that Icy was digging herself into.

EDIT: Amy heard the creepy voice that came out of iggies' mouth, and her eyes widened largely at it, but she didn't say anything. She had a feeling she'd get into more trouble if she asked iggie what was going on.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 pm
*frowns at Icy and Amy* Well, I don't really give a damn WHO tells me what's going on, but I'd better get some sort of explanation, NOW!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm
Cuwen

EDIT: Amy heard the creepy voice that came out of iggei's mouth, and her eyes widened largely at it, but she didn't say anything. She had a feeling she'd get into more trouble if she asked iggie what was going on.

(( rofl rofl I needed that laugh))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm
Amy sighed and scooted forward on her seat on the couch. She still highly respect Katana, so she began to tell her what happened last night.

After a few minutes, Amy finished off at having cleaned the bar from top to bottom last night and then sighed.

"Obviously what I did ended up being bad, but I really thought I was helping. But when I came in, Icy about ripped my throat out. I definitely deserve some hostility, but this has all been building up since the day I've gotten here, and I honestly don't know what her problem is anymore. Before today, I treated her with respect and tried to stay out of her way."

She didn't once look at Icy. She didn't see the need to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm
iggies
Cuwen

EDIT: Amy heard the creepy voice that came out of iggei's mouth, and her eyes widened largely at it, but she didn't say anything. She had a feeling she'd get into more trouble if she asked iggie what was going on.

(( rofl rofl I needed that laugh))

{{Yay!! biggrin I'm glad I could make you laugh, then! I love making people feel better when they aren't feeling the best. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 pm
*listening to iggies, she winces a bit at the sound of her voice. Wondering who "they" were, before she could ask, Katana started ordering rather loudly that someone tell her what's going on. Sighing, she again pinches the bridge of her nose, feeling her migraine come on strong. Turning around to Katana, she just stares at her for a few moments, then starts to speak. But before she could open her mouth, Amy began telling Katana what happened. Closing her mouth, she sat back to see what all would be left out of Amys side of the story. Once Amy reached the end, she saw no need to add anything since she told the whole story. Now, she waited to see Katanas reaction, though she already could bet how that was going to go*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games