Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:40 pm
Switzerland sighs and shakes his head at the sight in front of him. "What ARE you two doing?" he asks, trying not to chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:44 pm
"N-nothing!" she said after jumping down. "H-hello Vash. We weren't doing anything at all~" she said, blushing. "Just a few memories from the past...that's all.~" Her eyes looked really lonely.  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:46 pm
((Finally ate......I'm going into a hibernation-like sleep soon...HOW WAS YOU PEOPLES DINNER?? biggrin DD))

Belarus stared at her siblings through the vent. She was too young to remember them doing those things. ".....It seemed like...fun..." she thought.

"...Oh joy, Mr. Switzerland is here....this will get interesting...."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:50 pm
"Oh Bela. Hello."

((WE PEOPLES LIKED IT))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 pm
((brb, gonna go mess with some stuff. =w=

Also? WE PEOPLES ARE GOING TO GO GET SECONDS ON STUFFING
"Tag, Ukraine. Hm....is something wrong?" he asks, sauntering over to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Belarus jumped a bit at the sound of her voice. "...It looks like I am caught....good ears, Sister...." she said as she came down from the vent duct.

((YAY! ...Imma do that Black Friday thing, so if I don't show up in a week, send a search and rescue team for me. biggrin D))

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 pm
((QUESTING A DEMONIC PITCHFORK))
"Oh...no. It's just it's been a really long time since I've had fun like that...We used to run around my fields when I was back home. But since we've grown up, we've found it hard to do something like that..." She turned and sat down on the couch.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 pm
((I'd so give you one if I had one, Ukraine. =w= ))

Switzerland takes a seat next to her. "Hmm....I know how that is." he sighs.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm
((even if i sold my guitar of angellus i couldnt get the money to get it. oh and yes~ i kinda already spent the 10 mil i got! XD im so bad with money. lol thanks lily))

"What did you used to do?" She thought this a normal question, but apologized if she was prying.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:08 pm
'..Running in fields? Childish...I am glad I was not a part of that...' she thought to herself.

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm
"Hm? Oh...nothing, really. When Lili was little, she was into all this little girl stuff, so I'd take her to all these events....even though it was embarrassing for me, being an older boy at a little girl thing, I enjoyed it, because it made her smile and laugh....I always had a good time because she did..." he sighs, leaning back into the couch.

((XD Bitte schon?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:16 pm
"...That..that would've sounded fun when I was small. I...never got to go to anything like that. I worked in my fields and what very little amusement I got was only when my brother and sister came to visit..." She sighed looking down. She wondered what she would've done if she had been able to go. "Eh...That probably was a tad embarrasing for you. I bet the girls all stared!" She laughed awkwardly, not meaning to offend.
(( i leave to eat dinner at my bf's house soon. i told him i'd be there at 7:00))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Switzerland snorts. "Yeah, only kinda embarrassing, considering I was always the only boy there! Try having to explain to a bunch of little boys why you're at a monster truck rally, and you'll know how I felt." he says, laughing. He wraps an arm around Ukraine. "Maybe I can take you somewhere you want to go now, to make up for lost time..." he suggests.

((Kaykay~))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:21 pm
'...But I never...really wanted to come...did I..? ...Am I....being to hard on my sister..? She seems...sad inside...' she thought.

((Gotta go, See you all in a couple o' days!!))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:29 pm
((See you~))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games