Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem looked up towards the sky still waiting for Aven to join him on the bench, when suddenly the face of that girl from earlier showed up in his head, at first he was a bit shocked that she randomly popped into his thoughts but then he shook her image away and wondered what had ever happened to her after they had been interrupted by hetu and the other girl*

*Now rising to his feet swiftly he nodded his head at Aven and apologized to her before taking his leave and heading back towards the castle to see if she had found a room of her own safely*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

*Feeling a bit bad that he had left Aven behind he retraced his steps and nodded to her again with his hands reaching towards her inviting her to take it*
It seems that i had lost track of a young lady's were abouts and I need to find that she is safe before night fall....would you like to join me with looking for her?

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Ah Scarlet my dear you seem so sad.. the voice said but found her reaction quite interesting.

"Hey..thats not my name you incompetent fool! Would you just leave me alone already...how many times do i have to leave a place in order to loose you!" She swung her arm where a shadowy figure lay but it was just her imagination.

You still seem to act like her...Nonetheless yes that is not your name Able..but that is who you are...in a sense... The voice let out a rather disturbing chuckle and the eerie feeling came back.

Able sighed and sat there her arms around her knees, once more she stared off at the lake her wings fluttering a bit. "At least tell me what you want from me...or when your planning on letting me leave this forest..." She sat there and waited..but she got no answer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Aven stood up and took Ra-iems hand, "Sure, I must warn you though, I don't know my way around here very well." she said with a slight laugh.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem smiled brightly as he held Avens hand gently and led her towards the castle doors...He then made his clothes illuminate with a dull like golden light, so she would be able to see and follow him easily through the darkness*

Just follow me, and i promise you wont get lost. *he laughed to himself as he pushed open the entrance doors to the castle and began to look for the young girl*

Oh and please, dont call me firefly *he chuckled to himself, whiles looking at her from the corner of his eyes to she if she smiled at his request*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

"Hold God's...your driving me insane," Able said as she pressed her hands against her ears trying to shut the voice out of her head. The markings on her arm had spread a bit more.

The voice chuckled and spoke again but more to itself this time, Able not being able to hear it, That's how you met your doom...or your past i suppose...insanity makes people do silly things.

The area around her became colder but for some reason she felt hot. Able rubbed her arm and shut her eyes, "This has to be...the worst day of my life..." She stood up and began making her way around the small lake in the forest and once she felt the darkness was distracted she shot out toward the sky again as she found an opening within the tree's but like before she was basically spat back down. This time she simply grew angry and punched a tree making it fall down.

Does a tree make a noise when if falls and no one is around? the voice said in reply again laughing a disturbing laugh.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Aven could feel her face going a bit red again, she really must learn to control the blushing. "Oh don't worry, I will try my best not to get lost."

At the mention of not calling him 'firefly', Aven did all she could to hold in a giggle. She was sure she looked very absurd, which made her blush more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Akane waved to June too, as her eyes automatically motioned to Nicholas.

"Good question, is that how did June get in?" Then Akane turned to June and then was confused. She stared at Nicholas later then. "Since June doesn't want to leave, she'll take a night here with me and you. Guess you'll sleep on sofa." Akane said, hiding her breasts. She had an only bra on her.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 am
User ImageThis just keeps getting better and better.. Nicholas thought sarcastically as he continued to search his bag for clothes. Without facing the lady in the chair, he spoke. "Oh, my apologies for making you uncomfortable with my shower." The steam from the bathroom was seeping out from under the door, making the room feel a bit stuffy.

After picking out his clothing, Nicholas walked back into the bathroom to get dressed. Before he could even reach half way, he heard the goddess' suggestion about having both ladies sleep over. Nicholas choked and nearly dropped the towel which was the only thing covering him hip down. "You two? Sleep here?" He was obviously not prepared for such a situation. Without thinking, he blurted out. "I-If you ladies want my room so much, you can have it. I'll just look for another."

Awkward..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 am
User Image
Akane stood up sharply and hold Nicholas hands tightly, forgetting about her nakedness. "Stay here, we feel kinda bad taking your room. You feeling uncomfortable sleeping on sofa? I'll take it, take bed with June." Akane said, didn't thinking what she just said.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am
June blinked a few times. she was watching what was happening, but her mind soon drifted off somewhere else as she tried to remember the question she was going to ask the boy....why couldn't she remember?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 am
User ImageNicholas blushed a bit after seeing the goddess' half naked body up close. He looked away but his hands were wrapped with hers. Surely the two wanted him to stay. It was just a matter of self tolerance.

With a deep sigh, Nicholas shook his head. "I'll take the sofa. I'd feel bad if I made a lady sleep in such an uncomforable thing, let alone a goddess."

A moment later Nicholas realized he was no longer holding his towel. It fell to the floor.

Oh.. crap..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
She saw Nicholas blush slightly, but she saw a reason why... She, wasn't closing her breasts from anyone anymore, but this time Nicholas's towel fell on the floor. She blushed too...a lot... They were all silent and frozen. Akane didn't know what to do. Either let go of Nicholas, and not worry about anything, or pick up the towel and...

Akane took the towel really sharply, and threw it to Nicholas's hip.

"I did not see anything--" Akane stopped and said "You are too kind with ladies. Ever thought of getting one?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 am
User ImageQuickly wrapping himself once more, Nicholas silently thanked the goddess. The moment she spoke about having a girl in his life, however, Nicholas' blush dissappeared. His facial expression changed. His eyes showed both pain and hatred. With a swift motion, he ignored the goddess and went inside the bathroom.

A click was heard on the door knob.

Nicholas has locked himself inside.

With a heavy heart, he sank to the floor.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Akane raised one of her eyebrows at Nicholas and sat on a bed. She saw June already sleeping on the bed. "I guess humans can't take their self's" Akane layed down already.

I will not sleep...I can't in full moon. I shall wait till morning.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games