Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:31 pm

IAreTehSpeechTeen
DemolitionboyXX
IAreTehSpeechTeen
inkheart-21-death
IAreTehSpeechTeen
(lol i might quit this rpg)

Don't!!!!!!!!
(why my guy has like no part in this story he is just a Wolf thats wanted by the law)

((You made him that way O.o ))
(i know but the night of the battle i wanted Xram to fight but i missed it so then i thought and noticed that i'll miss every single fight in here so why join?)

((Well then... force yourself into things like Brago does. Make a rivalry, get on someones bad side... draw attention to yourself biggrin ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

DemolitionboyXX
IAreTehSpeechTeen
DemolitionboyXX
IAreTehSpeechTeen
inkheart-21-death
IAreTehSpeechTeen
(lol i might quit this rpg)

Don't!!!!!!!!
(why my guy has like no part in this story he is just a Wolf thats wanted by the law)

((You made him that way O.o ))
(i know but the night of the battle i wanted Xram to fight but i missed it so then i thought and noticed that i'll miss every single fight in here so why join?)

((Well then... force yourself into things like Brago does. Make a rivalry, get on someones bad side... draw attention to yourself biggrin ))

(( harass Hana, that seems to be the fun thing to do.))

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:38 pm

((OR you can fight random people hold a grudge don't know,would be awesome if the whisperer had a kid!!))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:38 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC Someone fill me in on Caldwell, Soli, and Leon.ll

"N-No. No magics." Dante said. He wasn't for the hocuspocus mainly because he was afraid that something could go wrong and kill him. "We have to find Misha, okay? Everything else, including me healing, can wait til later."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm

((Caldwell activated the housed defenses and threw us out,so we're outside the house))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Leon blinked, suddenly foinding himself outside. "Hmmm. So that's what that was." He murmured to himself before he looked at Soli, "We have to go find him Soli."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

"I think I know what he's doing Leon its similar to what some demons tried before putting patterns all around the city and activating them,they tried to open a permanent door to the demon world."Soli looked at him,"Caldwell's is probably leaving those patterns in other places but what he's going to do with them is still a mystery."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Leon sighed, "Then it seems we're going to have to be extremely delicate with this situation then." He looked down at himself, still nude as ever, but he didn't really care.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 pm

User Image
Hana woke up again still next to Brago. She turned to face him. "Brago" she said and kissed him. "Brago." She said his name between each kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Brago woke up drowsily. "What is it Hana?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:22 pm

User Image
"We have slept through most of the day, dear." She told him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ah i forgot, your clothes. Im sorry" Brago stumbled out of the room to fetch her clothes. They were in new condition as if they hadnt been ripped at all. "Here you go Hana"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

User Image
"Thank you" she said, setting them off to the side. "I seem to remeber you passing out when you said you where going to do something." Hana mused, playfully.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yes we have too."Soli looked at him too and then remembered,"Don't you have to be in The Retreat since your new Ragnok."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 pm

"No time for that. Train me."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games