Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Scarlet grinned, "Well he can do as much damage to it as he want. Fixing it is the easiy part." She chuckled and looked over at the castle, "Watch..." She closed her eyes and muttered something. After that part of the castle the Rift destroyed was back to normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:50 pm
June forced herself to pull away, dropping her hands to her sides. She looked towards the door, faintly hearing someone calling her name. She glanced up at Manifesta, still blushing
"...someone really is looking for me?" she asked softly before taking a step towards the door and pausing: their voice was fading as they walked away

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu runs into the castle calling masato's name ''MASATO WERE R U IM SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO IT UMM JUST SLIPED MY MINED MASATO WERE R YOU''

masato passes by with a dim light and then he heres his name called he sumons some heartless to get rid of the person and to help him serch
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm
Zenjin grinned at Scarlets intensity "You truly do deserve the title of 'The Queen of Nobodies'". He said this as he put his hand on the air and an army of Nobodies appeared in the sky.

Manifesta kind of blushed and turned around to look into the hallway "Of course..." he said calmly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:02 pm
June said nothing as she walked to the door and looked out. Only being able to hear a voice that wasn't matched up with any person in her current vision, she pulled Manifesta back in gently, shut the door, and faced him. Her cheeks were bright red
"...I guess I shouldn't say sorry...about that one...?" she looked down

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Scarlet simled and looked up at the ary of Nobodies, "Thank you and you." She looked back at Zenjin and continued, "You also deserve the title of 'The King of Nobodies.'" Sh leaned close to him and rested her head on his shoulder.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm

masato goes up and up just passing were jun is ryu runs and slams a door open and looks in sied seeing the first person he ever meet and a girl ryu''have you seen one sec i need to chach my breath''

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Zenjin smiled and spoke "Thank you darling.." he said as he waved his hand toward the castle, sending the army towards the giant RiftCreator. Zenjin than rested his head on Scarlets.

Manifesta smiled and than put his hand on her cheek "You dont have to apologize to me for anything...". He sensed the person looking for June, getting closer.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:11 pm
June's heart fluttered, beating even faster when his hand met her cheek. When the stranger burst through the door, she quickly turned her head to the side and looked at him
"....I nev--erm....who are you, sir?" she asked, tilting her head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Scarlet grinned and watched as the army easily made its way toward the enemy.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm

ryu ''one sec huph hu oh yes im ryu but you can call me crow'' he looks torwed the man ''ahhhhh its you so you did end up living good for you know have you seean guy named masato i sorta lost him a whiel ago in travers town and i havn't seen him since ok i sorta forgot about him for a whiel ok so you seen him?!''

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Zenjin than grabbed the tip of Scarlets chin with two fingers and turned her head towards him "We'll watch the carnage in bliss, wont we?..."

Manifesta tilted his head at the stranger, analyzing his features and estimating his skill.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Scarlet smiled and nodded, "Yes we will." Then she leaned closer to him pressing her lips softly against his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:19 pm
June shook her head
"I don't know a Masato...nor have I seen anyone around..." June glanced at Manifesta for a moment before walking to the door and easing Ryu out of the room
"but if he comes by I'll be sure to tell you! I'm sorry We couldn't be of any help, good luck finding him!" she said quickly before shutting the door and locking it when Ryu was out on the hallway. Leaning against the door, June exhaled, sliding down a little
"oh, goodness..." she muttered

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

heartless attacked ryu outsied in the hall way

masato looks out sied and sees a army of nobodys he sumened or boought out a shiled and heled it and jumped out the window and slid down the sied of the castel on a shiled

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games