Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 pm

((Np. Goodnight!))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Hannah raised her hand "I wanna be a donor." She smiled and looked at Kazumi. Austin mumbled at her "Your still recovering Han, might cause problems for you." Hannah looked down not saying anything to anyone.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

The nurse looked at her clipboard, looking at the flock's hospital admittance record. "It's not a good idea to do it so soon..." She said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Hannah sat there staring at the ground not speaking. Austin looked at her and stroked her hair smoothly.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

The nurse looked at Hannah then walked back in the other room to set up the machines. The doctor looked at Chris's wound, picturing it before it was sewn. "The wound was different from when they brought the little kid into the ER.." He murmured. "Interesting. Please clear my schedule. We'll have her wing removed in a couple hours, after I'm sure the wound's closed."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hannah snapped the man, who called her a little kid, a stare that could cut someone if it could happen. She clenched her fist and visualized him in a dumpster after she beat him up. You a** , She sent to the person with a growl in her tone.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Tomoyo looked at Hannah, noticing her stare. 'Jessica got sent to the emergency room a while ago.. I think he was talking about her.' She thought.
The doctor's head bolted up, and he glared at the nurse. "Why I'd never..." "I didn't say anything." She said. The doctor looked puzzled for a minute. "... Okay. Well, we need the donors now." He said. Nodding, the nurse went over to Erin, Blake, Jude, and Tomoyo, and led them to a different room.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Hannah glared at Tomoyo and then at the doctor seeing his reaction. She gave a giggle, hiding her face so it would not be obvious. Your such a moron..., She sent to the doctors mind not looking at him and put on a straight face.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 pm

The doctor frowned, looking around. 'That's not possible...' He thought, wondering if he was delerious from lack of sleep. Kazumi smirked, looking at the ground, her bangs hiding a portion of her face. "Okay. If you'll sit down, we'll get started." She said. The four of them nodded, doing as instructed. She turned on the machine and put the needle into their arm one at a time.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Hannah covered her mouth with her hand. You should give them suckers you sucker..., She leaned her head against Austin sweetly. She curled up in his lap and shut her eyes. Austin smiled and stroked her hair smoothly, comforting her.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

The nurse turned on the machine, starting to extract the two pints of blood they needed from each of tehm. The doctor looked at Hannah, finally somewhat recognizing the voice. He wondered how that was possible. 'The wonders of science.' Kazumi sent, smiling as she turned away from him.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 am

This is your conscious so give them suckers, Hannah shut her eyes and leaned against Austin almost asleep. He held her gently and smiled.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 pm

The nurse finished, taking the needles out of the four and putting bandaids where she injected. "You might feel a little dizzy.. It will pass." She explained. They nodded in reply. "Is that all? How is she?" Erin asked. "She's not stable yet, but she most likely will be after we give her the blood. The wound's patched up, and the second one will be removed later." She said, leading them out. The doctor's assistant gave each of them a sucker. "The doctor wanted me to give you these.." He said, running back in.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Hannah smiled "Oh really now?" She took one and popped it in her mouth. Austin glared at Hannah and chuckled, then whispered "You?" She nodded and giggled.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:19 pm

The doctor plugged an IV into Chris's arm and the blood began to flow. He looked at the nurse. "Her blood level before..?""The amount I got from the donors will be just enough." She said. Erin looked at the sucker, then Hannah, chuckling a bit as she sat down.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games