Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm
(OMG the hats ^.^;; they have those here on Gaia eh? Lol )
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery nodded "yeah, he and I have been going to Iris since I was 16." She pulled out her phone to inform Jordan of the news. the entirely awesome and hilarious news.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm
(( Avery and wolfy you both ninja'd me this time xD ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm
Kalrey nodded. What kind of secret life could Telemachus be hiding? Actually he'd told her all kinds of stuff. It just took a while to get used to picking out what was real and what... wasn't. OOH! COOL! "Okay! Let's go check it out."

Jordan jumped as her phone rang, feeling like an idiot as she checked all around to make sure nobody she knew was there to see what she'd gotten them. "What's up Avery? Sorry about leaving, but I had to get yours and Maria's gifts..."

(( Gosh, there be so much ninja business going on xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm
Wolfyofthesky

(( Gosh, there be so much ninja business going on xD ))

((yes, yes there is xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm
(( 'Night all ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( 'Night all ))

((Awww 3: night night then wolfy ^~^ sleep well !))

((edit: so as to not double post lol my vote is all power full you know why because it couts for 100% of the voters mass >:~D !!!!! Muhahahaha))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Just one second! I'm recruiting more help." Avery motioned to Karley as she held the phone up to her ear. "Hey Jordan , it's me, and you'll never guess who I ran into!..well you won't guess because you haven't really met her ..but it's Tele's ..er..girlfriend! And she needs help picking out a present. Therefore I think your presence is needed. Definitely needed." Avery nodded as if Jordan could see.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Spencer spotted a shop that sold designer clothing and accessories. He wondered if any of the girls liked those. He looked at the hand bags in the window which ranged from about 100 dollars to close to a thousand.

Christopher wandered what to get the others now. He walked out of the book store with a bag of books and his jacket in his arms. He looked around to see what other stores there were. He contacted Maria next for what she wanted. Hello, Maria? It's Christopher. I was wondering what you wanted for Christmas he said to her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Of course, but they're also down, left, and right," Michishige replied to Telemachus. "So I suppose you're Christmas shopping as well?" he asked. "I heard you had a girlfriend named... Karley? So my sources say, at least. You shopping for her?" Typical Michishige and his sources.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Sorry for not posting last night. D: My mom got mad at me. }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm
|| -does not feel like reading four pages- either way I'm busy x3 drawing epicness. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm
(Is writing essayage and therefore won't be able to post.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm
"And I hear you have a girlfriend called Jordee,"
he said, pulling Michishige in close and saying it in such a way that you seriously couldn't tell whether it was some sort of threat or not... but you had to assume it was.

Jordan tried hard not to laugh. "The Pres? Really? How'd he manage that?" She was inclined to believe that he was completely unattractive to the opposite sex as far as that goes; like how you'd think of your brother. She was actually kind of miffed about the whole not telling her part. Then again she had been... avoiding him lately... Ohhhhh... "Okay, be right there. You still in that gadget shop?"

Karley whacked the phone out of Avery's hand almost instinctively. GIRLFRIEND?! I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! Though... She paused, looking at Avery with her hand still in the air, then brought her fingers together and pushed the tips against each other. "Ahmmhmmhmmm...." she hummed innocently.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm

User Image

"Yeah we're still in the store" Avery said and finished up her call with Jordan. "Sorry about that," she said to Karley, "but the fact that you're ...basically the only girl to ever....go out...with the Pres...kind of ..makes you famous. Don't worry though, not like stalker famous" Avery shrugged and put her phone away, she was soooo not saying what she meant to. Generally she thought the girl got it though.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just laughed. Poor Shige. At least he didn't have any worries about big brother versions for Avery. Big telepathic brothers. That were student council presidents. Whit shook his head to keep his grin from being seen and walked with them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Turning a slight red, Michishige looked away from Telemachus. Darned telepaths... he thought. "She's not my girlfriend," replied Michishige. "At least not yet..." he added a bit more quietly. "Uhm, speaking of Jordan, could you, uh, well, help me out, some? Maybe? A little? I mean you are liked her brother. I figure the best person to turn to would be you..." No matter how spaztastic you can be at times.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Telemachus looked solemnly down at Michishige. "Patience, young grasshopper," he said, patting his shoulder.

"F-famous? Really?..." HE MUST BE THE PRESIDENT! (( Ahaha, close, dear Karley )) "Well when you put it that way, I guess....we...go out..."

Jordan flipped her phone shut. She headed into what looked like some cheap store but what had good enough quality for price, and picked out a black wallet with a neat design on it. I hope this works... She thanked the clerk and slid her other bag into the new one -which she'd made sure was extra big- and walked back to the others. "So I hear something's going on..." she trailed off and looked at Karley.

Karley stared right back.

After a few moments the two nodded and did a complicated handshake, nodding satisfied when they were done.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games