Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 pm
I bet! xd -kisses his cheek- Lots of time for other things. wink Are you hanging out with your friends a lot? Your senior year is special. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 pm
Thistle sniffed the air and for the first time, smelled something other than Mitri. Food!! Wonderful junk food! She knew what junk food smelled like because when Amy would cook it at their old house, that's what she'd call that smell.

She looked around and then noticed the chicken wings, pasta, fries, mini wings, cheese balls... She squeaked in excitement and then looked up at Mitri with big bright eyes. She hoped he fed her some!!!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm
*pets Kits' ears*

It was! For a moment, he looked like he wasn't sure he was in the right house! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm
Jessi grinned and laughed. "That's awesome!!! What a great surprise..."

She looked over at Niiki. "So, what do you do, Niiki?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm
*enjoys the petting for a moment, then pulls away. She smiles at Karrie, then goes over to one of the couches, sitting and pulling her legs up onto the seat next to her*

As much as I can. They're all pretty busy, though... *when Thistle squeaks, he looks down at her* Let's go get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm
Thistle knew that word!!! She squeaked happily up at Mitri and started licking one of his hands enthusiastically in appreciation.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm
Ya'll go ahead, okay? ^_^ -smiles at them and then goes and plops down on the couch beside Kits- Hey babe. xd What are you thinking of the party so far? ^_^ blaugh -bounces a little and leans on her briefly, grinning at her- biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:44 pm
Daniel gave Amy a brief nod.

"Sure, no problem."

He then stepped forward just enough to lean on the bar, his arms folded in front of him.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm
*heads over to make up a plate*

Yeah, he was really happy. *grins* I'm a firefighter. I just started that in December.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm
*shrugs* It looks great here. *ears still drooping a bit* Amy did a good job decorating.

*carries Thistle over to join his uncle at the bar, then sets her down so he can hold the plate*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm
Amy looked at Daniel and patted his arm. "Well, I'll leave you alone now, but if you have anything you'd like to perform, please feel free to do so!"

She grinned at Daniel once more and then went back up to the platform. She smiled out at the crowd and spoke into the mic.

"Hello everyone and welcome! Sorry this is about an hour late, but we'll go ahead and showcase our first talent now. Tommy, our awesome bartender, has brought his guitar to perform a cover song for us. Let's give it up for Tommy!!"

She clapped her hands and backed away with a smile on her face as Tommy came up with his guitar.

Tommy smiled at the crowd and waved. "Hey everyone. I just play the guitar for fun, so I thought, why not do it here? I think it's awesome that Aqua Springs is going to try to have several art nights like this. And this is just a fun little song I wanted to play."

He smiled, sat down on the stool behind him, and then tuned his guitar quickly. Then, he started to play a song.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Thistle lifted one of her front hooves up slightly when Mitri put her down. How would he know what she wanted if she didn't show him??

She looked around and then spotted the table that had the cheese balls on it. She went over next to it and squeaked.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm
Jessi looked over at Niiki with wide eyes. "You're a firefighter, seriously? That... that is so cool!"

She smiled at Niiki and then blushed slightly. Then, she heard Tommy's voice over the speakers and she gasped. "Oh my gosh!! I had no idea he was going to perform! C'mon, Niiki, we have to hurry!"

She quickly grabbed Niiki's hand and raced down the hallway toward the lounge, laughing the entire way.

When they finally reached the lounge, the lights were down a little bit and Tommy was playing on the platform. She grinned and leaned back against the wall as she listened to him. She looked over at Niiki a few times to see if he was having a good time, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm
*looks down at Thistle, then up at Mitri* I think she's telling you what she wants.

*grins and follows Jessi to the lounge, standing next to her* He's pretty good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm
-tilts her head but before she can further inquire, Tommy comes up and plays a piece-

-dame puts her hand on Kits's arm and squeezes encouragingly, smiling at her-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games