Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick shifted nervously, his eyes immediately scanning the crowd as he looked for a familiar head of blonde. But, he saw nothing to even suggest that Lore was even there. Or Penny, for that matter. He saw Virgil, but the guy gave him the creeps, so he didn't even bother acknowledging him. Rufus, his dormmate was nowhere to be seen. Well, this was awkward. "Umm, I don't see anyone, but then again, I don't talk to that many people."

No sooner had those words left his lips then suddenly he saw Gracie bounding up through the crowd to give Cait a hug and him a less enthusiastic hello. His lips twitched in a smile, however, and he almost felt like a third wheel. "Hey Gracie. Umm, nice to see you." Nope, that wasn't an awkward hello at all. He ran his hand through his hair and glanced back at Cait. Third wheel, yep.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Okay, so carriages or meet up with friends first? And where's Lore?
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanya and Elsiespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Restedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well, at least I won't pass out during the feast...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho stepped down from the train with a dazed expression; he'd managed to sleep through the entire train ride, despite Tanya and Elsie being in the same compartment, presumably talking. He was a bit surprised that the girls hadn't woken him up, honestly. But then, he'd been pretty tired. Maybe they'd tried and he wouldn't wake up. On the plus side, he had no worries about being able to stay awake for the feast... he was more worried that he wouldn't he able to sleep that night, and that he'd be tired for classes the next day. He'd just have to figure something out... he wasn't even remotely sleepy right now. But, maybe the feast would wear him out... he could always try walking to the castle. Doubted it'd be allowed, but couldn't blame a guy for trying, right?

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn hopped off the train, Jacob right in front of her. Once they were on normal flat ground, Jas looped her arm through his like she had done to many times to count over the summer. She glanced around the crowded place, giggling. She was just in a very very good mood. It was nice to have a real best friend, and it was nice to be free of every single overbearing man in her life, and it was nice to just finally be able to be herself.

She hopped along a few steps before glancing around the station.
                                                            "So where are your other friends Jake?" She asked curiously. She figured he had to have more friends than just her.... even if she kinda gobbled up like all of his time. She looked up at him with bright eyes and a bright smile. "Are you excited for Quidditch this year? Think Gryffindor will finally win? I wonder who Dominic chose at Vice Captain for our team. The team is gonna be so weird without Amanda and Eretria. I don't think we'll do very well without them." Jaslyn quickly snapped her mouth shut when she realized she was rambling and offered her friend an apologetic smile.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

”I know her name, Grace, I just.. can’t remember.” He blinked. ”You know how I am with names,” Dominic shrugged it off. He’d much rather have Grace think him oblivious, than think anything else. Maybe he was overtly cautious, but is that really a bad thing? He shook the thoughts from his mind as he rustled his hair and combed his fingers through the short dark tresses. Only half of his mind was looking for her friend, the other half was distracted, just people watching. Younger years were gathering in groups, most of the older students had already disappeared in the carriages. Before he knew it, Grace had him tumbling over his feet to try and keep up with her. He fumbled, tripped, almost knocked a first year over as he weaved much less gracefully than his girlfriend had.

Then they stopped, and he glanced around to gauge his surroundings. Rick and Caitlin were there, he offered a lopsided smile and waved nonchalantly as Grace had pulled her friend into a tight hug. He knew what Rick had to be thinking, because Dom felt just as awkward being there as he did. Well, at least Rick hadn’t made some girl cry... He had. But then again, the Ravenclaw Captain’s apparently been struck with ruddy luck, or so he’d heard. While the girls embraced in their friendship, he coughed awkwardly and shuffled in place, then glanced at Rick with a small nod. ”So you ready for quidditch this year?” Aah, sports, the best thing to talk about when you don’t know what to talk about.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Outside Hogsmeade Station
With Grace, Cait, and Rick

New School Year
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
Diamond Wales
Rawwry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elliryanna walked next to her boyfriend, quiet for once. She was a bit stricken with the fact that next year she would have to make this walk alone. She hadn't ever done that. Her first year she'd been bundled off with the rest of the first years to the boats, and by her second year her and Cam had been good friends and had gone together. It seemed like eons ago though that any of that had happened. So much had happened in between her being 11 and her being 16.

She shrugged off the weird nostalgic feeling though, and let Cam drag her through the crowd, only giving a nod as an answer to his question. Once they had found and empty carriage though, she was the first to hop in and pull him in too.

Only when they were alone did she finally give him an almost shy smile before kissing him softly. She giggled and kissed him a couple more times quickly before finally speaking.
                                                            "In a couple years, we'll be free of this school and my dad and everything. It'll just be us...together all the time. It will be perfect!" She pressed a couple kisses to his cheeks and nose before cuddling into his side happily. "What are you going to do after school anyways Cam?" She asked curiously. She was sure they must have discussed the future before but she couldn't remember for the life of her.

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Roryspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How on Earth did I lose her, she was right next to me!' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy had her eyes peeled the second she was in the crowd looking for Rory. She'd managed to lose the first year during the boarding process and hadn't been able to find her. She thought she might've freaked the girl out by fangirling over her father, and had used a good bit of the train ride calming her inner rock groupie so that she could be less creepy. She smiled widely as she spotted the girl, approaching with a wave. "Hey, there you are, kiddo! Glad I found you! You look a little lost." She stood next to the girl, offering a wide smile and moving her arm in a grand, sweeping gesture. "Questions, comments, concerns?" she asked, smirking playfully a the younger girl. She wasn't sure that the girl would be in her house, daughter of a rock star had Gryffindor written all over it, after all, but that didn't mean she couldn't adopt her.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Mizuki226

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley smiled as Tobi approached and pulled him into a kiss. Looking at Tobi with a faint smile he tapped the badge on his chest. "Prefect." he reminded his boyfriend. "I can be out of bed after curfew at times. Patrolling the halls, or sneaking off to see a certain trouble making Hufflepuff." he grinned with a wink. Smiling he noticed movement to off a bit, Annabeth was nearby. He waved at her. So should I go to the carriages or wait here until the Groundskeeper arrives... he wondered as he looked around. There was yet a sign of her.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Unsorted

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse saw someone approach them and stop a while away, and he tilted his head at the girl. When she didn't move closer, he decided to walk the meter over to where she was. He smiled at her and waved. "Hey. I'm Jesse, and you're not being social," he said happily and gave her a big hug. Maybe she just needed a bit of metaphorical shock therapy. He let go and gestured for her to follow him back to the other girl. "You should come talk with us," he invited.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kai Sparrowheart

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
[O.o.C:]
Ila felt productive. Well, not really. She hadn't made it two centimeters out of her cabin before a trolley lady had rolled up her cart behind her and asked in a loud voice if she wanted anything. This first interaction had been quite enough as, others in the car had stepped out of their cabins to browsers the goods.

In the end, she had muttered her way into getting two pumpkin pasties and scuttled back to her cabin. Afterwhich she had stuck her head firmly in her book and had at random taken her want out only to blast out belts of grey smoke that had oddly enough smelled like pumkins (though that could simply come from her treats). She was certain some of it smoke still clung to her, but she had accomplished one thing. She knew she could at least do magic, even if she did it poorly. Still the talent was there and she would master it. Or at least attempt again after a few actual classes. After the disaster with the smoke word charm, she had looked into her class books (as much she could while her cabin aired out) and had mastered (okay, more like hadn't messed up) a few nice ones. She had even repaired the handle on her trunk.

That experience was probably the only reason she was confident enough to walk off the train with her head held high (well modestly high, she wasn't a prude). Stepping out onto the platform in full uniform felt surreal, with all the other black robed figured spilling out the train. She shuffled along behind a few Fourth years before halting and looking around. She was lost.

She noted a few others who were standing about, but she wasn't sure if she stand with them. So instead, she walked to the small bench and sat. Then as spurred by unknown hands flipped herself around so her feet dangled where her head should be and her head where her feet should have been. After a quick check to make she was appropriate, she let her head dangle, pushing her glasses up so she could watch the variety of booted and shoe covered feet make their way about the stone pavement of the platform.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

She waited for the students to get off the train, once they started poring into the station she called out to the first years,"First years come with me! First years over here!" Kat check to make sure all the new students in plain black robes gathered about. She loved to see their faces when they arrived for the first time ever. Hogwarts is an amazing place and as she recalled you never forger your first train ride over, putting on your robes for the first time and meeting other young witches and wizards, some for the first time ever."Second years get a move on! First years follow me!" She yelled and turned and headed towards the lake. A short path took them to the lakeside.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ please post moving here))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 pm
x
x
x
x

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Unsorted
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxFollowing the sea of children walking from the train, Lexine spilled out of the train and looked around a bit. The station seemed rather small for all the students that were walking around, but it seemed many knew exactly what to do. Most students filtered out to talk to friends and go up to the horseless carriages, they all seemed so assured and it was pretty obvious they had done this many times before. As Lexine dropped her luggage off with all the others, waiting to be picked up and brought to the castle, she noticed the other side of the station seemed completely different. All the students wore grey uniforms and they all bore the same terrified and confused expression. I suppose that's where I belong, Lexine suggested to herself realizing that she probably had the exact same expression as every other First Year here.

xxxxTrying her best to dodge the oncoming children walking past her, but failing terribly, Lexine got across the sea, even though she had almost fallen on her face. Glaring back at some of the older students who had pushed her out of the way, Lexine shook her head. Why were they so rude? They'd been in the same place before. It doesn't matter, Lexine told herself as she walked slowly out to where the other First Years stood. Drawing in a deep breath Lexine didn't know what to do...most of the kids where in groups talking to one another or staring in wonder at everything around them...she didn't seem to belong to any of the groups, and she didn't know a single person standing there.

xxxxDeciding that she probably looked extremely stupid just standing there, she moved over to the side near the train and looked over everyone, not really wanting to speak, waiting for someone to tell her what to do. That was when the keeper came out, a tall blonde woman who was calling for the First Years. She lead them down a path towards the lake and Lexine realized that she was going to take them across the lake... She would be squished in a small boat with a bunch of other students...what fun...

outfit :: uniform | | ooc :: exit to lake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Alice and Jasper walked off the train together. They weren’t sure what to do except for wait for further instructions. Holding hands Alice looked around the station. She wanted to talk to someone but at the same time she didn’t want to make Jasper uncomfortable. Somehow she felt as if he knew what she was thinking. “Alice we can go talk to the other first years if you want.” He told her. Alice shook her head. “No, its fine I’d rather just stay with you.” Jasper didn’t believe her one bit but he didn’t have time to say anything more before a professor called them to follow her. “Come on lets go.” Jasper said leading Alice to the gate keeper where they would begin their journey to the sorting.

(Exit to the Lake)

With: Jasper

With: Alice

OOC: ---

((Outfits in pics))

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Hogsmeade Station
                                                          With A lot of people!
                                                          Feeling Nervous, Excited, and Confused.
                                                          Thinking This is really happening!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson stepped off the train and smiled nervously as he looked around through the crowd. As he heard a woman shouting for the first years he dashed over. "Dorian! Julius! This way!" He called for his brothers to follow as he went down the path the woman was leading them down.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character EXIT TO LAKE

Cara MiaKitty
ElegantVictorainRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron hadn't noticed how quiet Elli was being because he was so focused on his own thoughts about the future. This year with his girlfriend, next year without. It just seemed as though his last year as a student came so suddenly. The boy wasn't a boy anymore; he was a seventeen year old man. An adult. Cameron would have to find a career that would make him a living and that he would be happy with doing for the rest of his life, or at least until retirement. Upon finding an empty carriage, the boy waited for Elli to climb in before he did so. When the couple was comfortably seated, the thestral took off towards the castle. When the redhead leaned in to kiss and cuddle Cam, the boy returned the gesture by kissing her several times before she spoke up. "Just us two," he whispered, a smile spreading across his face. In only a couple years, the couple would be together everyday. Living in the same home, waking up next to each other every morning. That really did sound perfect. After a couple more kisses from Elli, Cameron slid his arm around her as she snuggled into his side. "Hopefully, I'll get scouted for Quidditch," he said. Cam had mentioned on several occasions how going into Quidditch was something he really wanted to do, and if he got scouted, the boy would take the chance no matter what. "If not, I can still try out," he continued. "And if that doesn't work then..." Cameron trailed off, unsure what he would want to go into if the sport didn't work out for him. He was always told he needed a Plan B, or C, or D, but his Plan B was to try out for Quidditch. Plan A was to get scouted; however, getting scouted was difficult. What should I do if Quidditch doesn't work? he wondered, feeling completely lost. The future seemed incredibly scary when he wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life.

XxXDevil-Chan

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

The ends of Rosabella's lips curled into a small smile when a boy approached her and admitted that he was a first year. "I'm Rosabella Winthrop, also a first year." Maybe making friends wasn't going to be as complicated as she thought. At least, it seemed to have been easier than just several moments ago when she was sitting in a random compartment all alone, either sleeping or thinking about home and how much she already missed it. Brown eyes shifted onto the other boy as he walked a little ways away and greeted another girl with a hug. "Wicked pants," Rosabella commented, a larger smile stretching onto her lips. At that moment, a woman's voice rang out for all of the first years to follow her. "Oh, I believe that's us," she said, turning to look at the blonde woman who had called them over. With that, the first year followed the professor towards the lake.

Kai Sparrowhear
500 Days of Summer
Cara MiaKitty
Greycast

((OOC: next post at The Lake))

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games