Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Cuwen
color=purple]

(( rofl rofl I needed that laugh))

{{Yay!! biggrin I'm glad I could make you laugh, then! I love making people feel better when they aren't feeling the best. smile }}

((LOL we have a lot in common then))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm
{{Cool!! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

*Winces at the sound of her voice and drinks some more, hoping as they leave she will feel better, knowing the images will haunt her dreams*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm
((DAMMIT, WHY DO YA'LL HAVE TO WRITE SO FREAKING MUCH WHILE I'M AT WORK????? *sigh* almost caught up, I'll post again in a few...... xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm
{{lol! Sorry about that Katana. I thought you had already caught up. I would go back and give a brief rundown in my previous post, but... that would take a looooong time.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm
-flounces into the bar, notes the tension, then looks around at the people in the bar and sighs- Well, hell guys, I don't know who the hell to start with first. My roommate? Or the hostility? -drops her head dramatically while bringing a fist up to it just as dramatically and catches herself- Oh god! gonk I've been around the five year old too long! crying  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm

((LOL Katanan, I know the feeling. Been trying to catch up all afternoon, now I have to post while I do get my presentation ready for Sat))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm
((... I should probably try and figure out a way to escape from Tes and Ryzan, but I'll have to go soon so I don't want to try and play an active part just to run out the next minute... but maybe something like this:

(´・ω・`)... power up to over nine-thousand!

((((ヽ(`0´)ノ))))

then shoot off a hadoken!

(っ・ω・)っ━━━━━━━)゜Д゜)

...okay I'm officially bored lol))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm
* Remains cool, takes another sip *

I find it interesting, they everyone is ready to send one person to Guantanamo for something that wasn't that big of deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm

((LMAO *glomps Kai* Hi hunny))

*Grimaces hearing Dame, knowing she sounded a bit up set. Drinks more, feeling the last taint of the blackness leave and now feeling herself again.... whatever that meant.

Stands and grabs the bottle she had started with and sat, refilling her glass. Cautiously testing her voice* Hi Roomie... start with tensions first. I'm not quit ready yet wink

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm
-raises an eyebrow at QS's words and decides to bump both situations and go get a hot yummy from the expresso machine- Anyone want anything while I'm back here?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm
((Almost done! stressed ))

OK, Amy... let me get this straight. You thought it would be "fun" to spray the patrons with beer? Why on earth would you think that would even remotely be a good idea? Especially given the amount of money that some of us spend on clothes! AND that doesn't explain why Icy is looking at you as if she'd like to kill you and why QS is playing the part of your bodyguard at the moment. SO, does anyone have anything to add to Amy's story? *she frowns at all of the people currently in the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm
Kairanha
(( (´・ω・`)... power up to over nine-thousand!

((((ヽ(`0´)ノ))))

then shoot off a hadoken!

(っ・ω・)っ━━━━━━━)゜Д゜)

...okay I'm officially bored lol))
{{ rofl Don't worry, Kai. We didn't tie you up or anything. You're free to leave. Just thought you might like a bed to sleep in.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 pm
{{You know, I didn't think it was THAT big of deal, either, QS. lol!}}

Amy's eyes widened when she heard what Dame said. She remembered that she respected Dame greatly and she tried to reign in her anger.

"You... please tell me that you are not referring to me as the 'five year old.' I may be young and inexperienced, but I am in no way like a five year old..."

At QS's words, she arched an eyebrow in thought. Sure, she was very sorry for what she had done, but she cleaned the bar from top to bottom already, and she had apologized profusely. So, was everyone taking it to the extreme just a little bit? Maybe they were doing it simply because she wanted to be an MW Lady and they had higher expectations of her.

Well that was a new thought. Amy tilted her head to the side and tried to think of everything she had done lately from that perspective. Maybe everyone was harsher on her simply because they expected more of her, if she wanted to become a Lady...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
First off, isn't this suppose a bar for renegades, scoundrels, and hooligans? Of course, someone is going to cut loose every now and then.

Second, everyone jumping on one person's back isn't cool unless she didn't on purpose ( Like me twisted )

Everyone needs have a beer or whatever, and chill out. There's been worse things to happen to this bar.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games