Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
-finishes making her warm chocolatey-something-or-other, and holds it up, motioning with it- Dame is staying out of this situation as of now. I did my part by making her clean and wash the bar top to bottom. -looks to Icy then Kat- Hennessy? Corona? Anyone? -sips her drink-

-hears Amy's tone and says through gritted teeth- For your information, I work with children. So no, I wasn't referring to you. -holds back a heck of a lot of what she wants to say- evil stressed mad stare
EDITED

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:31 pm
QuietStorm XII
Second, everyone jumping on one person's back isn't cool unless she did it on purpose ( Like me twisted )
{{pft... you weren't saying that when everyone was hunting me down stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm
ThisEmptySoul
QuietStorm XII
Second, everyone jumping on one person's back isn't cool unless she did it on purpose ( Like me twisted )
{{pft... you weren't saying that when everyone was hunting me down stare }}

Really? I thought you liked the attention?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 pm
Amy smiled up at QS. She'd have to make sure she said thank you to him later. It was very kind of him to stand up for her even though he barely knew her.

At Katana's question, Amy sighed and finally stood up from the couch. She straightened her back and looked at Katana seriously.

"I thought that everyone needed to cool off, and I thought beer would do the trick. I didn't want a fight to break out, so I thought a 'beer spray' would be better. I mean, it's just beer. I didn't think about the money everyone spends on their clothes probably because I've been conjuring my own clothes for most of my life. So, I am very sorry about that. I know that if I want to be... if I wanted to be an MW Lady, I should have acted with more class, but I really thought I was doing the right thing. I have apologized profusely. I don't know what else to do."

She didn't comment on Katana's remark on Icy, though she was relieved to hear someone else also say that they didn't understand why Icy was reacting so harshly toward her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 pm
*drums her fingers on the bar, waiting for some sort of response from Icy* Icy? You're the one shooting daggers at Amy....care to enlighten me as to why she's your new target? Don't think I haven't noticed the tension between the two of you, so out with it! You've had no problem speaking your mind before when someone's pissed you off.....need I remind you of how you used to act around Ryzan?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm
QuietStorm XII
Really? I thought you liked the attention?
{{Fawning, yes. Capture and torture... not so much}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Fawning, yes. Capture and torture... not so much}}

Lol, could have fool me. My Bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Cuwen
I didn't think about the money everyone spends on their clothes probably because I've been conjuring my own clothes for most of my life.
{{Inconsistency! You previously said you "came into" your powers at turning 21, thus implying you would not have had any beforehand.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm
{{Gi ussta~ I do hope Katana does not lock Amethyst in the closet with Icy gonk }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Katana's words to Icy. She hadn't been expecting that. She was relieved, but she was surprised.

Before he had a chance to leave, Amy walked up behind QS and smiled softly and thankfully. She leaned up to whisper so that she wouldn't interrupt anyone else right now.

"QS? Thank you for saying what you have, for sticking up for me. I really appreciate it. I don't know if you did it specifically for me or just for the principal of the matter, but either way, thank you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{Gi ussta~ I do hope Katana does not lock Amethyst in the closet with Icy gonk }}

{{.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! gonk Ryzan! Don't even put that thought in her head!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm
iggies

((LMAO *glomps Kai* Hi hunny))

((Heyo Iggies darlin! (・ω<)~☆))

ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl Don't worry, Kai. We didn't tie you up or anything. You're free to leave. Just thought you might like a bed to sleep in.}}

((I know, but we can always save the tying up part for next time lol, but my character doesn't know where the rooms are so he doesn't really know where he is. All he can really tell is that he's still somewhere in the building... that and I'm trying to have as much fun with the situation as possible (・ω・ )))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Ryzan Vixtul

(( twisted Mwahhahahahaha! xd Nah, did that, may have to be "creative" & come up with something else! wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm
* Leans over towards Amy *

It's okay. Every now and then, we forget why we are all here in the first place. I will warn you, the "elites" in this bar can be quite vicious if need be, so you will have to be too.

* Returns his attention to the rest of the bar *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 pm
{{ rofl @ Kai}}{{Sorry! Work was calling me}}

*still waiting for Katanas response, she looks at the time on her phone, wondering what the hell was taking her bouncers so freaking long to get there. Knowing that this is unacceptable and will not tolerate this if they plan on keeping a job, she presses redial, hearing QS pipe up yet again and rolls her eyes. Getting voicemail, she sneers and leaves a very detailed message about wearing their hides as pelts and looking for work at the local fastfood joints messing around with her. Snapping her phone shut, she tosses it on the counter and slams her drink back, pushing the glass across the counter. Standing up, she goes behind the counter and grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge, needing to slow her migraine down. Sipping her water, she hears Katana start her assessment. Looking at Katana, she starts a sarcastic reply, but cuts it cold when her head starts feeling a vice grip was surrounding it. Wincing in pain, she holds her head and tries taking deep breaths, calming herself down. Knowing she has to stay calm, she sighs and just says what needs to be said*

Since it seems to be in everyones interest, here are my reasons for not being as "accepting" of Amy here as you all were. First off, since day one, the way she came in here was highly suspicious to me. NO ONE and I mean no one has ever come in inquiring to be an MW Lady. Plus as cheery, "sweet", and energetic as she was, back in the "old" MW days, she would've been labeled a goody and bounced out on her ear. Second of all, during her first day here, she interprets that being an MW Lady is all about flirting, sexing, and obviously breaking up marriages, no matter how "convenient" they are.*holds her hands up before anyone can say anything" I know that the three have worked things out and that's fine. Then the fiasco last night. I don't know anyone else thinks, but this establishment is not a fraternity house and the women that come here aren't frat whores. So dancing on top of the bar counter while spraying the entire bar and it's patrons was more than I could bear.

*hears everyones responses and waits, letting them have their say and whatnot. When they were done, she picked back up* As I said, these are my reasons and mine alone. Where the hell does it say that I have to like every freaking person that walks through that door? As you've just stated, you know how thick and violent the rivalry between Ryzan and I was. So why is everyone so !@#$%^&*! shock and astounded that I do not care for Amy? What gets me is why all of a sudden the new recruits? I mean tell me, are we turning into some kind of sorority? I mean, is it really so simple now to become an MW Lady? Because apparently things have drastically changed since I was gone those couple of months. Hell, I come back and dame is now an MW Lady? Did I miss a memo or something? Honestly, just what is going on?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games