Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
-sips her hot drink, wondering what road this situation was going to lead them down. eyes iggies, checking her over for visible fatigue, scrapes, etc. Finding she doesn't particularly look worse than the last time she saw her. However, she doesn't really look better either- neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

((Kai, you could just "feel" your way around, might get you a fun guided tour... OH and loving the Icy you did!))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm
Kairanha
((I know, but we can always save the tying up part for next time lol, but my character doesn't know where the rooms are so he doesn't really know where he is. All he can really tell is that he's still somewhere in the building... that and I'm trying to have as much fun with the situation as possible (・ω・ )))
{{Yes... maybe next time ninja twisted *rubs hands together eagerly* I'll still be lurking for a while because I'm helping the spouse get ready for work, though. I don't want you to feel like you're stuck down there in the meantime.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm
Amy's eyes widened at QS's words and she whispered to him again. She wrapped her arms around his upper arm for balance as she leaned up to whisper to him.

There was worry in her voice. "Uh... What exactly do you mean by 'vicious'? If they get angry at me for spraying beer everywhere, do you honestly think me getting 'vicious' would go over well?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm
((I'm too lazy to go back and edit my last post...))

-hears Icy's speech and nods in agreement with most of it. Then she hears the part about herself and looks up at Icy with slight shock in her eyes, speechless, she sets her jaw and pours her drink into a to-go cup, securing the lid and saying in an even, calm, and quiet tone- I didn't know you felt that way about it, Icy. I did not come to the bar striving to be an MW Lady. It just kind of happened. If I would have known it bothered you so, I would have waited to discuss it with all the Ladies before accepting Psyzapp's offer.

Well, I have to go. Early night, early morning and all that jazz. -grabs her cup- Good night everyone. -looks over at iggies- iggs, you going to be coming home soon? 'I'll keep the light on, baby.'

-nods to everyone then exits-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm
*slams her beer bottle on the bar and glares at Icy* DON'T even begin to talk about how you came back and dame is a MW lady! Do YOU even realize how much dame helped us out while you were gone? No, of course you don't...because you didn't feel that we should even KNOW where the hell you went off to! scream For God's sake, there's no more "goodies" vs. "hooligans" anymore! And as far as Amy coming in and wanting to be a MW lady, that's her business. Has anyone said she WOULD be a MW lady? Are you so freaking insecure about your place here? *throws her bottle across the bar in anger* If anyone should be mad around here, it should be me and Psyzapp, at YOU for leaving the way you did and then coming back HALF-DEAD! scream  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 pm
Lol, whatever. Is that what this is about, Icy? New Recruits? Think back to how this bar even came to. Way back. Wasn't it You, Psyzapp, and Katana reeking havoc up and down the threads. And the antics I've seen happen here? Lol, no, no, no. This is one of the best bars in the geezer region. Cause why? The MW.. Most Wanted.. The baddest bunch of jerks to roam these hall, have you forgotten? Now everyone's crying over spilled beer?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Amy gasped as she heard Icy's long response. So she HAD been right! It wasn't just her. It was the fact that she didn't like someone new coming in trying to become an MW Lady! She had been right!

But now she was somewhat dragging Dame into this. Dame was awesome and had stuck up for her, even though she had scolded her as well.

Amy scowled at Icy slightly, still holding onto QS's arm and using him as a shield of some sort.

"Dame is one of the nicest people that I've met here, and she's an awesome MW Lady! I think it's clear to see why Psyzapp made her one. She's sassy and can more than take care of herself, but she's also practical and polite."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Amy yelped softly, though, when she heard Katana's reaction and she quickly hid behind QS's back completely. Ok, normally she could handle herself. She had beat up men on her own before. But women were vicious! And QS knew them better and could probably calm them down if they came over to throttle Amy for speaking as she had.

She whispered up at QS again. "I'm dead, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:11 pm
damecharlie
((I'm too lazy to go back and edit my last post...))

-hears Icy's speech and nods in agreement with most of it. Then she hears the part about herself and looks up at Icy with slight shock in her eyes, speechless, she sets her jaw and pours her drink into a to-go cup, securing the lid and saying in an even, calm, and quiet tone- I didn't know you felt that way about it, Icy. I did not come to the bar striving to be an MW Lady. It just kind of happened. If I would have known it bothered you so, I would have waited to discuss it with all the Ladies before accepting Psyzapp's offer.

Well, I have to go. Early night, early morning and all that jazz. -grabs her cup- Good night everyone. -looks over at iggies- iggs, you going to be coming home soon? 'I'll keep the light on, baby.'

-nods to everyone then exits-

Amy gasped and ran after Dame. "Dame, wait, please! Don't go!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:12 pm

*Listens to Icy's outburst, What the uoi'nota was a WM Lady and she sure as uoi'nota didn't sign up for any recruiting. She had enough on her plate.

Then just as she was wondering all of this, Saw Dame get ready to go, looking upset. Hearing her last words*

I'll be a bit love, I think I might be needing one more of these *Holds bottle of vodka* before I can semi sleep. wink I"ll follow the light, and leave a trail.

*Stands to get another bottle, the commotion here and the alcohol were at least keeping the screams from being too loud in her minds ears*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm
* Shakes head and goes to the bar and picks up a random bottle and drinks *

Hmm.. Blueberry Vodka...cheers stare

* Continues drinking *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm
-raises an eyebrow at Amy as she runs after her, catching her right on the threshold- What, Amy? I have work in the morning. I really do have to go. neutral confused Plus, you have bigger things to worry about, hon. Nighters. -waves and exits the bar for realz this time-

((I do have to go soon. I tired. Six thirty AM comes FAST.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:20 pm
{{Have a good night! smile }}

Amy sighed as she watched Dame leave. Dammit. She almost wished this conflict between her and Icy had stayed just between them. She had been here for only two weeks and already all of the MW Ladies were fighting. Although, really, maybe it was a good idea Icy said what she had to. She didn't want Dame to be hurt, but it sounded like Amy was only an excuse to finally let go of all that had been building up inside of Icy for awhile, long before Amy came. People had to release that frustration at some point.

Amy sighed again and then went back into the bar. She didn't look at anyone. She just went back over to the couch and sat down, remaining quiet.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 pm
So whose leg do I have to hump to get a Five-star General? blaugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games