Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 pm
damecharlie
-raises an eyebrow at Amy as she runs after her, catching her right on the threshold- What, Amy? I have work in the morning. I really do have to go. neutral confused Plus, you have bigger things to worry about, hon. Nighters. -waves and exits the bar for realz this time-

((I do have to go soon. I tired. Six thirty AM comes FAST.))

((Awes *snuggles* I hope Iggies makes it back home... she should be at least heading there^_^ Sleep well))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm
*As she sat for a very long time and watched Black sleep she was feeling much better. It's a very good thing he was at the Bar when he was or things could have gotten really ugly very fast. Whatever Leko had given her in her latte was nothing to be messing with and she would have to let Leko know what kind of reaction she had.

Still feeling rather "electrical" but much calmer, she quietly leaves Blacks quarters, goes into the corridor and shuts the door to his room as silently as possible so he can get his rest. She lets out a deep breath and heads up to the Main Bar again.

Seeing lots of people there, she tries to avoid getting too close to anyone and stands off to the side to observe where everyone is at.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm
*leans against the bar, looking at everyone blankly while they all ranted and raved. She even watched in a bit of amusement as dame walked out the door, not even comprehending what she'd said when she mentioned dames name, and didn't even stick around to find out. She didn't even flinch when Katana threw a hissy fit ans tossed her bottle across the bar. Again, she waited until everyone had their say, even little miss damsel in distress put her measly two cents in. When mouths closed and ears opened, she spoke up again* I was asked a question, and I answered it. Now you mean to tell me that I have to account for my answer? We've already been through the reasons why I left the way I did, so why in hell are you rehashing old s**t? I've told you time and time again I'd rather die than have anything happen to any of you or this place! Why the !@#$ can't you get that through your thick a** skull?! And this has nothing to do with goodies vs hooligans, I know that rivalry is dead. And I'm sure dame helped you all while I was gone, and I can never repay her for that. I know exactly how we earned out titles, I just simply asked how she earned hers.

As far as my status here, again, that has nothing to do with dame or Amy. I've been feeling that way since I got back from hell. I haven't fit in since I've been back, but you two were so busy screaming and yelling at me about how everything I did affected you that no one thought to ask what I was going through. What I felt about what was happening when I returned. I never wanted your lives to stop while I was gone, and I'm happy about the expansion, that I truly am. But there was just no place for me here when I got back. Things had moved on so fiercely that I felt like an outsider. The only reason I haven't left yet is b/c I made a promise to Psyzapp and I mean to stand by that. But all this screaming and hollering and bottle throwing is going to have to stop and it's going to have to stop now.*winces as she feels her pressure go up*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm
QuietStorm XII
So whose leg do I have to hump to get a Five-star General? blaugh

(( rolleyes what part of "self-serve" don't you understand???? wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm
katana68
QuietStorm XII
So whose leg do I have to hump to get a Five-star General? blaugh

(( rolleyes what part of "self-serve" don't you understand???? wink ))

Was talking to Amy, Katana...Duh, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm
*crosses her arms* Well, then sister dear. What would you have me do? Shackle Amy to the wall and deal out 50 lashes? Banish her from the MW? Let loose the hounds on her? What will make you feel better, hmm? And as far as asking you what you went through, it's not like you've ever been the touchy-feely type anyways! I figured you would have just waved off my concern and told me you were a big girl that could handle herself! How in the hell is anyone supposed to know when they can be close to you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm
Uh-oh, stand back. Katana's gonna break another bottle rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm
{{Hey, those are -my- shackles scream She might be too short for them...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm
*She casually walks behind the bar trying her best not to bump into anyone giving them the electrical shock of their life and makes herself a Manhattan. She tries to listen and get up to speed on where things are at.*

(( But you NEVER use them TES…you ungreatful wretch! evil ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:38 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Hey, those are -my- shackles scream She might be too short for them...}}

((you b***h when we put you in them, you b***h when we talk about putting someone else in them....is there NO pleasing you???? xd ))

((well QS, I suggest you duck then! wink ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm
{{It's not my fault everyone stopped playing "pin the tail". Also... I like to complain. You should know that by now.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

*Watching the volley of words and drinking down the second bottle* So feeling like an outsider maybe isn't just because I am one *Then starts realizing the thoughts had been voiced that time stressed and quickly takes a drink Before mumbling* well not completely, few have tried to bridge the gap. think I'll quit talking to myself like this now incase anyone can hear me over here

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm
{{Xas xas. There mzilst certainly are ways to please dear Quortek~ wink }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm
*smirks at Katana* I must be a broken freaking record. Honey, whatever the hell you decide to do with her is between The Queen of Darkness and the Second in Command. I'm just one person and again, I answered the question that was asked. I don't care if you set her a** on a pedestal and feed her grapes from your navel, I just want to know why in hell you all are trying to cram her little a** down my throat? If I can recall, you've had your dislikes though others liked the person. So what is the damn difference? Is my disliking her somehow going to disrupt the universe? Good lord woman, are the polar caps going to melt, hell freeze over, and men actually learn how to put the toilet seat down when they're finished?! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm
{{I put the toilet seat down....}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games