Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm
((Watches in amusement?!? WATCHES IN MERE AMUSEMENT?!? scream Are you freaking kiddin' me??! stressed I act with grace and maturity and Icy tires to play it off like I'm acting ditzy and not understanding her again? I really don't understand why Icy thinks dame is such a ditz, Icy Reign. stressed stressed stressed As you can clearly see, she is not. xp /rant finished.

In other news, it was a perfectly opportune moment to get dame out of the bar since I cannot be staying up no where near as late as I did last night. That's why I did it. stressed
... stare So, maybe I'm still a little upset, rofl ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm
QuietStorm XII
katana68
QuietStorm XII
So whose leg do I have to hump to get a Five-star General? blaugh

(( rolleyes what part of "self-serve" don't you understand???? wink ))

Was talking to Amy, Katana...Duh, lol

{{Oh! Sorry! lol.}}

Amy quickly got up when she heard QS. She didn't want to go by Icy... but then again, QS had stuck up for her, and if he wanted a Five Star General, then hell, he got a Five Star General!

Standing up straight, Amy walked behind the counter, got out the ingredients to make the drink, and then began pouring them in the mixer. When she was done, she poured the drink in the glass and slid it over the counter.

"QS, here is your Five Star General." She smiled softly at him.

Then, in a gesture of good will, Amy spoke to Icy, though she didn't look straight at her so that she didn't think Amy was challenging her or anything.

"Icy, can I get you anything?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I put the toilet seat down....}}

{{ scream SHUT UP TES!!! stressed }}

{{Luffs joo damey! heart I'll make sure Icy explains to dame next time they see each other, that is if I don't have to chase you down for trying to avoid me! stressed }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 pm

((OOOH if I work this right I can use my handcuffs on TES and chain up QS by promising a Five Star..))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm
iggies

((OOOH if I work this right I can use my handcuffs on TES and chain up QS by promising a Five Star..))

{{ xd I so love the way you think! wink }}

EDIT{{okay, responses may get even slower guys. Contractors decided to go home early and I'm having to do a checklist of all supplies, tools etc that are leaving/staying. stressed }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm
{{... *just catches up*. Whaaaat?! Amy in shackles?! I think she'd have a heart attack... wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm
((talk about a mouth full talking about toliets now sheesh did I come in at a wrong time??))

::Maune opened the Mw door as he glaced around the room feeling the tension in the air holding his forhead as he walked and started to walk behind the bar till he stepped on a broken beer glass as he started to swipe it up feeling blood coming from his foot from a piece being broke through his new shoes as he took the piece out and tossed it in the trash with the rest of the broken glass::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm
((I am not going to avoid you, dammit! I WORK OUT MY PROBLEMS. And not by avoidance. rolleyes Hence why she LOOKED AT YOU WHEN SHE SAID THAT. Jimeny Cricket and Geeze Louise...

...I think I just feel like yelling tonight. rofl rofl rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Icy Reign
*smirks at Katana* I must be a broken freaking record. Honey, whatever the hell you decide to do with her is between The Queen of Darkness and the Second in Command. I'm just one person and again, I answered the question that was asked. I don't care if you set her a** on a pedestal and feed her grapes from your navel, I just want to know why in hell you all are trying to cram her little a** down my throat? If I can recall, you've had your dislikes though others liked the person. So what is the damn difference? Is my disliking her somehow going to disrupt the universe? Good lord woman, are the polar caps going to melt, hell freeze over, and men actually learn how to put the toilet seat down when they're finished?! stressed

*walks over to Icy and stares her down* Now tell me this...just WHEN have I EVER tried to cram her a** down your throat?! *she speaks with a deadly calm that belies her anger* I don't even remember you being around much when I've been in the bar, and I sure as hell don't remember trying to cram ANYONE'S a** down your throat. The thing between Amy, TES and Ryzan is done and over with. They've resolved it. You don't like her, fine. I suggest you drop your freaking attitude about Amy and her wanting to be a MW lady. I don't see why you have your panties in a bunch over it, and besides, who has said ANYTHING about her becoming a MW lady in the near future, hm?  
(( so everyone knows I am on so if you need me send me a PM or an IM as I will not be fully stalking the thread ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PFT! Everyone else has been yelling, throwing bottles, etc. Join the freaking club.}}  
* Begins enjoying Five-Star *

Thanks Amy.... of and Iggies, I don't take to captivity well.

* Gestures to sword *

...and my so-called captors do even worse. twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm
{{Are you bringing out the hot teacher voice tonight, Dame? *cough* I mean... teacher voice.... ignore the "hot" ninja }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm
So does that means Tes is a MW Lady?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm
{{I think Ryzan is...}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games