Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm
((Thank you Dec. Looks like we ladies need all that stuff. xd ))

*As she slips out from behind the bar still very careful not to bump into anyone, she sips her Manhattan and slowly walks the outer perimeter of the room. She then stops…* The trick here is "can we all be civil to one another" despite how we may feel.

@ Amy: Amethyst…are you able to deliver a drink to Miss Icy Reign politely and with courtesy if she asks for one? No talking back…no attitude…despite how you may feel?

@ Icy: Icy…are you going to be able to be head of security realizing Amy may make some stupid mistakes. Can you have some patience and be objective?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm
((Dec told you last night that dec's work schedule or something was wonky. Dec has a bad tendancy to just disappear for days on end. Seriously the first and last time Dec showed up in MW was probably back in late Jan/early Feb.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm
*Points at Amy* You and I are going to be having a "discussion" regarding spraying beer all over the flippin place! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Amy sighed to Maune but still slipped some band aids over to him. "I don't want blood on the floor, Maune... You should take care of yourself."

Amy then straightened up when Psyzapp came over and she nodded to Psyzapp. "Yes, Ma'am! I already offered Icy a drink a few moments ago. All I asked was if I could get her anything. Nothing else."

At Psyzapp's other words, Amy blushed but nodded quickly. "And, yes, I know that we have to talk. Since Maune is here, I can talk whenever you are free, Psyzapp."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Psyzapp....is Black back? Shouldn't he be informed of what's gone on here in the bar?

*she turns to Amy* You're welcome....but know this, the only reason you're getting a second chance is because Psyzapp thinks you have potential. Don't disappoint us, ok? *she gives Amy a smile and sips her drink and thinks about how meeting Psyzapp was her second chance at making her life her own again*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm
((Nighters, all! 4laugh Don't write TOO much.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 pm
damecharlie
((Dec told you last night that dec's work schedule or something was wonky. Dec has a bad tendancy to just disappear for days on end. Seriously the first and last time Dec showed up in MW was probably back in late Jan/early Feb.))

{{Yep! Just found it interesting and commented on it. But I knew he did say that his schedule was wonky. smile }}

Amy smiled back at Katana but wanted to ask her a question to make sure she understood what was 'permitted' here.

"Katana, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but, what exactly is permitted here? I mean, when I came here, I thought this place was supposed to be pretty crazy and wacky. I mean, not all the time, but I didn't think the patrons would have a problem with someone letting loose every once in awhile. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff happen here already, so I guess I'm just not sure where the line is drawn."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 pm
katana68
Psyzapp....is Black back? Shouldn't he be informed of what's gone on here in the bar?

*she turns to Amy* You're welcome....but know this, the only reason you're getting a second chance is because Psyzapp thinks you have potential. Don't disappoint us, ok? *she gives Amy a smile and sips her drink and thinks about how meeting Psyzapp was her second chance at making her life her own again*

Yes…he's down in his room sleeping and you're right, he should be filled in. He helped me out earlier today. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm
::Maune gave a nod to Amy as he fixed his boots as he waited behind the bar to make drinks::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm
Does anyone happen to know anything about how to ground electricity? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm
Such drama... I love it. So what is this glorious image the MW Thread is upholding?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Psyzapp

Connect a grounding strap to your wrist and the other end to a metal surface. emo  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 pm
*tiring of this back and forth weight tossing with Katana, she closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose for the third time, knowing that if she doesn't take something, her migraine is going to be out of control and have her down on the ground for at least a week. Walking behind the counter, she searches for the first aid kit. Bypassing Maune Katana and Amy, she finds the kit on the bottom shelf behind the bar. Opening it, she looks through it until she finds a box of headache powders. Taking out four, she fixes up two to take now and will take the other two within an hour. Leaning her head against the bar, she refuses to say anything back b/c she might regret the next words out of her mouth and tries to ride the first waves of nausea out before heading down to her place. Just as the first set waned, she heard Psyzapp talking. Looking up, she didn't even know that the woman had come back from downstairs. Listening, she set her head back on the counter and closed her eyes, mulling over Psyzapps question*

As I've told you before Psyzapp.*sighs*Whatever you need me to do, it'll be done. Nothing more, nothing less.*glances at Katana, wanting to shove that bottle down her high and mighty throat, but too drained to even play out the events in her head* We've acquired more than adequate security to cover all points of entry, inside and out, so that Flame and I aren't on constant watch. With the security camera system that we installed, that will help in keeping an eye on all staff. It's live feed and recorded twenty four seven. Though I'll be removing two bouncers who didn't rise to the occasion of showing up when needed, we won't be under staffed. I have eight standbys on hand for situations like this.

EDITED X 4 stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Cuwen
Amy smiled back at Katana but wanted to ask her a question to make sure she understood what was 'permitted' here.

"Katana, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but, what exactly is permitted here? I mean, when I came here, I thought this place was supposed to be pretty crazy and wacky. I mean, not all the time, but I didn't think the patrons would have a problem with someone letting loose every once in awhile. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff happen here already, so I guess I'm just not sure where the line is drawn."

Crazy and wacky? *she laughs* Darlin', we've never been crazy or wacky...well, except for pin-the-tail-on-TES. *she sips her beer before continuing* MW used to be under the control of a mafia family, Amy. Now that we're not, we're trying to change our image a bit. But believe me, we can still be bad-asses if need be! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Psyzapp

*looks up at the question* You could try digging a hole in the ground andhaving someone fill it in around you to maybe your ankles, deeper if needed... just dont add water *Then glazes back out in thought again*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games