Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm
Amy pondered what Katana said for a moment and then responded with another question. "Then, how is a bartender supposed to stop a fight from breaking out or how should a bartender try to lighten the mood if it becomes too stressful?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm
OH…Icy, before I forget…I had to have the bookcase door fixed today and I had them add a fingerprint keypad. Everyone who needs entrance is going to have to get scanned and entered into the security system. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:39 pm
I might know Psyzapp how to stop your electricity a quick way but you will have to trust me.
::Maune walked over to Psyzapp putting on some black gloves as he looked at Psyzapp::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Icy Reign
Though I'll be removing two bouncers who didn't rise to the occasion of showing up when needed, we won't be under staffed. I have eight standbys on hand for situations like this.

EDITED X 4 stressed

*turns to Icy and calmly speaks to her* And just when, exactly, were bouncers needed tonight, if you don't mind me asking?

*turning back to Amy* Amy, if any of us get into a fight, I doubt there's much you could do to stop it. wink Most of us have fought in some capacity or another as our occupation. You don't realize it, but I could incapacitate you right now before you knew what hit you. My advice to you would be....just serve drinks and be polite until you get to know us better. Sometimes a little stress can be fun. *she grins at Amy and sips her beer*

*looks over at Icy* You okay, sis? Got a migraine coming on? You should get downstairs before it gets screaming ugly on you....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm
*Panics as Maune walks over.* IT'S REALLY BAD MAUNE! YOU'RE GONNA GET ONE HELL OF A JOLT! *she winces in preparation for the jolt* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Psyzapp
OH…Icy, before I forget…I had to have the bookcase door fixed today and I had them add a fingerprint keypad. Everyone who needs entrance is going to have to get scanned and entered into the security system. sweatdrop

Amy groaned as she heard what Psyzapp said. Well, as long as they were getting everything out in the open, she should confess to that as well.

Blushing in complete embarrassment, Amy looked at Psyzapp and said softly, "Uh, Psyzapp? The door? Uh, well, that... is kinda my fault, too. I'm so sorry!! I honestly didn't mean to break it!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm
* Finishes drinking *

Well I've had my fill, time to go to work. Have fun cramming asses down each others throat, lol. Muane, we must duel again sometime. Good night.

* Leaves the bar *  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm
I know Psyzapp but I have endured sparks like this

::Maune places his hands on Psyzapp's shoulders as he felt the jolts of electricity go through him as he start grit his teeth as smoke started to come off himas he started to use his power of shadows to suck in the electricity::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm
Psyzapp

*nods to Psyzapp while still laying on the counter. Then, what Psyzapp said hit her* You know, that door was acting funny on me as well. Did you find out what happened? I mean, to have that door all this time and all of a sudden it starts jerking and creaking loudly? I hope it was nothing serious.*looks over at Katana, groaning at her question* Look, I honestly believe you don't want to know the answer to that question.*winces in pain and nods to Katana* Yea, it's a doozy but I should be okay. I'm trying to wait on Flame.

*just as she sits up to take the last two headache powders she had, she heard Amy confess to breaking the door. Wide eyed, she looked at Amy for a long time and then back at Psyzapp* And, just how did she come to find out about that door?*shakes her head* You know what? Nevermind. I'll make sure either Flame or I are on those security clearances asap! stressed *takes the last two powders and walks over to her table, taking a seat* For crying out loud.

{{OH GOOD LORD!!! Would be nice if I paid attention to what the hell I have on! All that blasted bickering, arguing and whatnot with a freaking visor mask on? Really?! stressed }}

EDITED:*takes off freaking hat and tosses it on the table*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
Though I'll be removing two bouncers who didn't rise to the occasion of showing up when needed, we won't be under staffed. I have eight standbys on hand for situations like this.

EDITED X 4 stressed

*turns to Icy and calmly speaks to her* And just when, exactly, were bouncers needed tonight, if you don't mind me asking?

*turning back to Amy* Amy, if any of us get into a fight, I doubt there's much you could do to stop it. wink Most of us have fought in some capacity or another as our occupation. You don't realize it, but I could incapacitate you right now before you knew what hit you. My advice to you would be....just serve drinks and be polite until you get to know us better. Sometimes a little stress can be fun. *she grins at Amy and sips her beer*

*looks over at Icy* You okay, sis? Got a migraine coming on? You should get downstairs before it gets screaming ugly on you....

Amy nodded, still nervous while she waited to hear Psyzapp's reaction to what she told her about the door.

She laughed nervously at Katana and rubbed one of her temples gently. "Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea right now, if it didn't hurt at all."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm
*looks at Amy in confusion* And how did you break the door that leads to our quarters? Very few people even KNOW about that entrance. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm
She asked me about supplies and I was to busy to show her myself. I asked Leko to show her and…well…I should have done it myself. stressed

*Looks at the expression on Maune's face.* Are you okay Maune?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 pm
*starts to head out of Ryzan's quarters to come upstairs when he's stopped by Ryzan, who seems a bit concerned about Kai. Rolling his eyes, he follows Ryzan back to the bedroom and sees Kai curled up on the edge of the bed, looking traumatized like he had just been violated or something*
tch... suck it up, Kai. Aside from bringing you down here and taking off your shoes, neither of us even touched you. In case you haven't noticed, this bed is huge. Could probably fit three more people in it if I really wanted to... *looks over at Ryzan* .. though I don't plan on testing that out stare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
I'm..i'm ok Psyzapp.
::Maune kept trying to drin the out of control electricity as he tooks his hands of Psyzapps shoulders after sucking just the out of control electricity as he fell to one knee with smoke still coming off him::
Your electricity is quite powerful Lady Psyzapp almost like Zeus throwing lightning bolts.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Amy groaned when she heard Katana ask the same thing she had heard Icy ask Psyzapp. "Well... Psyzapp asked Leko to show me where the wine cellar is because I didn't know where it was. I figured that if I was the bartender, I either needed to know where it was if we ran out of something up here or I had to ask you Ladies to get the item for me."

She laughed nervously again. Her cheeks were bright red once again. This was happening a lot lately. She really should just do her job for awhile and nothing else.

"Leko trusted me down there by myself, and she should have been able to. Really, I am a very trustworthy person, but... sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me. I saw how that secret door worked, and I was so fascinated with it that I kept opening and shutting it to watch it move. I had never seen a secret door before. Well, then... it broke..."

Amy groaned and looked back at Psyzapp. "Please, just tell me what it cost to get the door fixed and I will pay you immediately."

She dug out the two amethysts she had in her pocket that Tes had given her. She was going to make them into earrings to go with her name, but she needed to pay off her debt first. She wanted to be square with everyone.

She held out the amethysts. "You can have these, if you wish. Tes gave them to me but you should have them. They're easily worth $400 a piece."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games