Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm
(sorry if I put crappy posts, i have a headache right now)

Nerdio looked back at the kitchen when he heard the cup of coffee smash.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 pm
((whateva, but sorry your head hurts.))
Diana looked into the kitchen. "What in the world?" she asked walking inside to see Ringo pulling Jorja's hair.
"You threw that at me? What would you have done if you hadn't missed?" Ringo said with a hard tug.
"I would have laughed, that's what I would have done!" Jorja said pushing Ringo aside. "Now knock it off, you know I can kick your a**."
Ringo hit the wall with a thud."Don't get mad at me because you feel like a slut!" Ringo screamed. "Because you aren't."
Jorja sneered at her.
Diana walked into the middle of the room,"Will ya two knock it off now?" she asked angrily.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm
Nerdio walked and looked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 pm
"Just go upstairs and go to bed 'kay? Ya have school in the morning." Diana said shaking her head.
Ringo and Jorja walked up to Ringo's room and got in bed. "Sorry about that," Ringo said making room for Jorja. Jorja just waved her hand in a 'it's okay' motion and got in bed next to her.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:22 pm
Nerdio didnt say anything.

(oh, also, on Friday i got the first 'Video Game Mishaps' comic drawn! All I need to do now is get my scanner to work)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:26 pm
((lol cool, I want to be the first to see it!))
Diana sat in a chair at the table. "These kids wear me out!" she said placing her head on the table. "But I want so badly to help that girl. Ya can't help but feel sorry for her. Specialy once you meet her mother."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 pm
(ill post back in a few minutes, gotta find the plug for my scanner... another warning, Picasso, I ain't... yeah, my drawing skills suck, I am pretty much going for humor with 'Video Game Mishaps')

"Dont worry, when things seem bad, you can expect them to get better." Nerdio said, sitting in a chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 pm
((lol okay, and i'm sure your skills are no worse than mine.))
"I don't know, I talk to Katryna a lot, and I'm really worried about both of them. I mean she is still in touch with Jorja's father, and Jorja doesn't even know. I think Katryna wants to get back together with him..." Diana said then she lifted her head and blushed after realizing she shouldn't have given away such personal information.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm
"Why dont they get back together? Having a dad around might help Jorja." Nerdio said.

(i got a DeviantArt account, its empty right now, but it'll be up on there as soon as I get my goddam scanner to work)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:44 pm
((lol coolieo!))
"I was told they both agreed that them separating was the best thing, They were going to get married after Katryna got pregant, but he ended up walking out on her last minute. Yhey still talk, but for some reason he doesn't want to be part of his daughter's life..." Diana said resting her chin on her hand.
((and here i go spoiling things for you again...))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:50 pm
(bad news... apparently, me and my mom never installed the software for the scanner, and we have no idea where the disk is... so now my mom's gonna have to take the comic with her to work to scan it, then e-mail the scanned version to me... it'll be up there either tomorrow or sometime this week)

"Who would fall in love with a guy like that?" Nerdio said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm
((lol talk about a lot of work for a small thing.))
"Well, Katryna said she gave him the choice to leave, so he could still go to Brown. She felt that it was pointless for both of them to give up their dreams." Dina said not knowing if she should, but she went on. "He said he would stay with her, but I guess he changed his mind."
Jorja sat in bed still wide awake. "Ringo, You still awake?" She asked.
"No, now go to bed." Ringo said back groggily.
"I think my mom is hidding somthing from me, but I don't know what..."
"Then ask her about it tomarrow, just go to sleep."
"Okay, sorry about waking you up." Jorja said as she turned around and closed her eyes and fell asleep.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:00 pm
(yeah, which sux because Im pretty sure DeviantArt deletes stuff thats bad)

"Well, then maybe he might change his mind again." Nerdio said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:05 pm
((bad as in innapropriate? they delet stuff like that unless you put a mature mark on it. that's what i had to do with my bunny picture.))
"Well let's hope what that's what it is about."
((can we time skip to tomarrw? because i only have ideas for then.))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm
(no, bad as in downright crappy quality... i didnt even color it, and the drawing itself is pretty bad sweatdrop )

(and yeah, skip to tomorrow, lets just say that Nerdio Kalya and Zeta decided to book at a hotel for the night)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games