Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:29 pm
((lol. bye bela~ pffft. also? "am I...being to hard on my sister..?" <-- you mispelled "too"))
She blushed. He wants to...take me somewhere? She laughed and reminded him that there wouldn't be anything going on in the cold. "Ah...you probably wouldn't have fun. It'd kinda be like a repeat of what you did with your sister. We didn't go out to anything like that anyways. My brother and I used run around my fields when he visited with my sister. Then he would always surprise me with how strong he'd gotten by picking me up and giving me piggy-back rides. But those visits were...a long time ago." she sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:35 pm
"A repeat of what I did with my sister? I doubt a girl of your age would want to go see little girl musicals, or go shopping at a toy store meant for eight year old girls." he chuckles, pulling her close. He sighs. "Lili never liked it when I picked her up. She'd always squeal and hit me."  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:39 pm
"Then she must be afraid of heights! I used to love being carried on his back. Though the wind in my face didn't really help when I got sick afterwards! I do love toy stores...I used to watch in envy when Belgium showed me a new doll she got!" she laughed.

((oh yes~~ references to Belgium and other peoples coming soon~))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm
Switzerland wrinkles his nose at the mentioning of Belgium. "Her? I never liked her. She picked on me and gloated when she made a better chocolate recipe than me. But...Lili's not afraid of heights. She was perfectly okay with Hungary or Austria picking her up..." he sighs.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:48 pm
"I never did either! She would always tell me how short I was and how much of a boy I looked! She told me to wear dresses instead of overalls!
Ah...that's too bad. Maybe she thought Austria and Hungary a sort of makeshift parents?" She gave him a quizzical look before standing up. "I'm sorry but I have to go." she bowed and thanked him for talking with her.

((pfffft. ill be back later~))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 pm
((Kaaaay~ I'll be here all night, so...=w= ))

"But...girls are supposed to wear dresses....ah, whatever." he says, shaking his head. He blinks. "Makeshift parents...? Do you think...do you think I might not have taken care of her well enough..?" he asks. He looks up at her as she leaves. "Ah...? Oh...okay then..." he says, sighing at the thought of being alone once more.  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:49 pm
-peeks in-
-rolls around a couple times-
-skitters off to curl up in bed-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:56 pm
((... SO, I WAS READING A BOOK FOR ENGLISH...
Have you ever been reading something... and you come across your last name... and it just makes you laugh?
Maybe it's just me. Then again, I thought my last name was really uncommon for, like, years, only to find out that it's EXTREMELY common.))

catweasels

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:06 pm
(An author who shares my last name came to my old school once, but that's it..)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:13 pm
((There's a city, a castle, AND a royal family over in Austria that shares my last name, but I'm not gonna say what it is. =w= *paranoid* ))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 pm
((Ah... xD I never realized how common my last name was until junior high, and then... just noticed it everywhere.
Obviously various companies, famous actors, famous producers, and such never existed until then.

x3 Paranoia is a good thing sometimes~ Extreme paranoia isn't. but normal paranoia is~))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:22 pm
((XD! On a side note: Searching random things about yourself can be really fun.
I share the same birthday as the guy who invented the Celsius degree scale. >> Pretty nifty.))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:55 pm
((xD Trust me, I know that one~

MY BIRTHDAY IS THE NAME OF A TOWN IN ARGENTINA.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 pm
(So there's a few fanarts of Hungary and Finland together because they're the only Axis countries aside from the main three who have nation-tans. I get that.

But now that I'm working on a Turkey RP account along with Hungary, I find this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a conspiracy!! CON. SPIR. A. CY.)  

Skizzors
Crew

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 pm
((-snickercough- xD; ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games