Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm
User ImageA few minutes later, Nicholas stepped out of the bathroom. He was now wearing a grey fitted sleeveless shirt and a pair of black jogging pants. He looked like he was holding in depression behind a straight face. Without facing the ladies or saying a word, Nicholas sat on the sofa and eventually lied down, facing the other way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Akane did not closed her eyes, but she was still laying down, staring at the roof. She could depression in Nicholas.

I should have not asked him...

Akane then turned to the left side, facing June. She sharply faced the right side, with widened eyes.

Human...can't take her smell.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 am
User ImageNicholas couldn't sleep. The goddess' words still echoed in his mind like a repetitive mind torture of some sort. If there was something that depressed him the most, it's his past. While some people simply move on towards a better life, Nicholas couldn't for he feels like the memory always returns to stab him in the back.

To be with another female was something Nicholas thought would never again occur in his lifetime. One loss was too much for his heart to bear. He will not allow another to touch it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Akane was still not sleeping. She was still feeling this gloomy aura coming from Nicholas. She stood up from the bed and sat on the empty spot on the sofa. "Look, I feel bad for asking that question. I didn't know you had problem with that."

She wanted her hand to one day run down a man's body, but she was a Goddess of Blood, every man she walked pass through, would be scared of her.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 am
User ImageNicholas turned to face the goddess as she sat just a few inches from his feet. He placed his hands behind his head and looked up the ceiling. "Forget about it." He muttered as he took his breaths slowly.

Despite being a potentially dangerous seed of a devil, Nicholas was still human. He still suffers physical and emotional pain. The deep sorrow he hides behind his physique and facial expressions was a play he had done and continues to do till now. It was difficult, but it was an effective way to avoid being asked about ones past.

A moment later, without facing the woman, Nicholas spoke. "You've been hanging around my chambers for a while and asking me personal stuff, yet I don't even know your name."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Akane's eyes widened at his words, indeed, she didn't even told her name. "Akane. Name's Akane." Akane raised her eyebrow at his first words.

Akane then looked at how he already doesn't want to see ladies around him, he just wanted to relax alone. She raised her another eyebrow at that thought.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

*Ra-iem nodded to her and walked towards the stairway leading towards the upstairs of the mansion*

Where should we start looking first? perhaps the place i last saw her?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am
User Image

Aven nodded at Ra-iem, "Whatever you think is best, I'll help if I can. Just tell me what I need to do," she finished with a smile.

Aven started to hum a soft tune as she followed Ra-iem, getting closer to the mansion was making her feel uneasy again, and it bothered her that she didnt know why. Maybe while looking for this girl with Ra-iem she might find the cause behind her anxiety...maybe.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm
User ImageNicholas remained in silence as he continued to stare at the blank ceiling above. Akane the Goddess of Blood.. He eventually got tired and drifted to sleep.

It wasn't that Nicholas hated females, it was just his way of avoiding getting hurt. A blade through the soul is much more painful that a blade through the gut.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Able sat down on the ground again, her hands plastered against her ears like before. As the sun began to set it became colder then before. Able could have easily gone out if she was able to use her powers, but for some reason she couldn't, something was preventing her from doing so.

When she finally fell into some relaxation she heard something...very eerie. Able stood up and looked around in a panic trying to find out what it was that was slowly making its way toward her. The feeling and aura it gave off was pure...darkness..evil.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:51 am
User Image
Akane saw Nicholas drift to sleep and sighed. She stood up, and walked up to kiss him on a cheek but...

No...one kiss can turn into a forever bite.

Akane turned around to the bed and lied down there. "Oh, how I miss the taste of blood..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:41 pm
User ImageA little less than an hour has passed and Nicholas found himself awake again. It was quite difficult for him to get any sleep at all nowadays. A sense of uneasiness and depression still circulates around his mind. Sitting up from the sofa, he sighed and thought of his past love.

Anna..

Nicholas quietly exited his room and walked into the hallways of the sleeping chambers. With one hand touching the walls, he motioned towards the grand ball room just past the dinning hall and the conference chambers. The doors were massive but easy to push open. The whole room was dark, only the moonlight piercing through the enormous windows could be seen. Nicholas walked at the vast open space of the room while imagining all the people that once celebrated in dance in this very spot. For a moment, he saw himself and Anna in each others arms.

At the far end of the room was a large, black piano which looks like it was unused in ages. Nicholas ran a finger across the top, wiping off some dust. He then sat infront of the dirty keyboard and pressed a single key. The sound echoed throughout the ball room but not loud enough to disturb the other guests. He closed his eyes and gently placed his fingers in the right positions. Then it happens..

[BGM - What Nicholas Played]

It was supposed to be a song Nicholas and Anna would finish composing together. They never had the chance. Nicholas finished it on his own, tonight.

User Image

Anna Silverwind was a beautiful young woman who was forever sweet and compassionate in everything she does. Always full of energy and never ceases to smile, even in the hardest of times. She and her family took care of Nicholas when he had lost everything, back when they were still 8 years old. Anna became Nicholas' childhood friend that very day. Despite Nicholas being silent and anti-social, Anna was always there doing her best to cheer him up and make him smile. They grew up together and when they were both 15, they officially became a couple. Nicholas swore to himself and Anna's family that he'll take care of her for as long as he lived. It was an expected fact that they would end up together, and Anna couldn't be more happier.

The war between humans and demons were still raging through the lands that time, but where they stayed was far from the conflict, or so they thought.

Nicholas came back home from a part-time job when he saw Anna's house completely destroyed, along with the rest of the neighborhood. Outside lay the dead body of Anna's father, by the kitchen were the burned remains of Anna's mother, and by the garden, was Anna, bleeding to death. Nicholas quickly wrapped his arms around her, begging her to hold on. It was too late, Anna's lost too much blood. Even in the brink of death, Anna remained smiling. She touched Nicholas' cheek and wiped of his tears before saying her last words.

"Don't cry.. okay? Smile for me.."

As Nicholas continued playing, tears began flowing down his face. His red eye cried tears of blood.

"I'm so sorry Anna.. I just can't.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Akane saw Nicholas exit the room, if she was a human, she would just follow him, is what she did. She walked out of the room, and see no one. Her eyes were caught by the full moon. She shook her head immediately. If she will be staring at the full moon for long, something bad would happen. She would just turn into a cute girl, who nobody will recognize as Akane. She re-named her other side of herself.

She heard a piano playing... a really sad melody. When she saw it was coming from a grand ball room, she followed it. When she opened it, it didn't made any noise, and saw Nicholas in there. She stayed quiet, listening to the melody. But the full moon, caught Akane's eyes. It went 3 minutes, and suddenly...

Akane's appereance changed. She was like a different person.

Not again...

She was standing behind Nicholas, still not making any sound. But she accidentally fell on the floor, right after the melody finished.

Crap...he'll notice me.

She saw Nicholas, turn around to her. She just smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 am
User ImageA small thud was heard from behind Nicholas. After quickly wiping his tears, he turned around to see a young woman with snow-white skin and long hair. For a moment he thought it was an illusion or a restless spirit haunting him from behind. After carefully examining the female, Nicholas spoke.

"Who are you?" Nicholas remained seated on the piano chair, still keeping his guard up. It was bad enough that he didn't notice her enter the room. If he keeps getting caught off guard like this, he could end up dead.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 am
User Image
Akane stood up, dusting herself off from dirt. She smiled and said "A--" She stopped immediately saying "Um, my name is Yuu. I was just listening to your melody. It's beautiful." Akane said.

He seemed not to recognize me. Pfft, of course, it's totally other side of me.

"Um, what's your name?" Akane said. She knew his name, but right now she wasn't Akane. She was Yuu.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games