Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 pm
Welcome to GGG! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 am
Hello! I'm just recently new! Glad to be part of the guild! 3nodding  

Bella Beas

Hilarious Man-Lover

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shalynia

Dangerous Lunatic

20,025 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:36 am
Hello! I'm new - joined last week, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:27 am
Hi everyone! I'm Nina, new to the guild as well. Thank you, Faerie for spreading the word to me about it smile I can't wait to get to know everyone.
Feel free to message me! I love conversation and making new friends!  

Intempestus

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 am
Intempestus
Hi everyone! I'm Nina, new to the guild as well. Thank you, Faerie for spreading the word to me about it smile I can't wait to get to know everyone.
Feel free to message me! I love conversation and making new friends!

Oh! I'm also a Fine Art/ English major at Uni. I enjoy Printmaking as my concentration. I practice capoeira and make jewelry for art shows around town. I also have a 2 year old son that I love so very much.
If we have anything in common (or even if we don't), I'm always happy to chat!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 am
The-Psycho-Rabbit
Sup Goldn Oldies!
Im the Psycho Rabbit, just your off the wall trash talking Juggalo see'n whats up. lol.

Hi again. lol. Its me the every lovable Psycho Rabbit back for more.XD  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Qwit

Predestined Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:17 pm
I missed this sticky. Still going through the guild and poking around. So let me formally introduce myself. My name, doesn't matter, only my user. I'm Qwit. It's just that simple. I am a random guy with a lot of issues. (these days who doesn't?) lol. I can be a wonderful person, or a really bad guy. Just depends on what the situation calls for really. I hope to meet some nice and interesting people here.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 am
Welcome! Good to see some new and returning Geezers! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Micha Harada

King Spirit

5,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 am
Hey all, My name is Ash but I go by Micha and a few other nicknames given, I couldn't help but join this guild. I've been on gaia since 03 but got hacked and just now really coming back. It's a nice outlet for my to write and be creative art wise. I am so happy there are more oldies like me! Thank you for allowing me to join!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:31 am
Hello all! Brand new member here. I somehow stumbled here by browsing the forums and seeing the guild name in someone's signature. I couldn't resist... I had to check it out. History in the making?

I've recently moved IRL, so things have been a bit hectic (traveling with two cats in a moving van for two days was great fun).

I log on everyday, but mostly it's to get the free monies. Anywho, be seein' ya!  

Nilithyana

Gracious Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 am
Hello all, I just joined the Guild, found it while bored and browsing Guilds and it caught my attention. Hope to meet a lot of interesting folks on here. Hi!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:16 am
Hello new friends! I was really bored and decided to revamp my account and get back into Gaia. I found that I was really missing out by not involving myself with many guilds, and I found this one while searching. Nice to meet you! yum_puddi  

Hiacinth

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm
Hello to GGG's new Geezers!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:54 am
Hi. I'm Enfys, an aspiring author, cat owner, reader, and obsessive caffeine drinker. Good to be here and look forward to some nice, earnest conversation while I'm here.  

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

kandlelight

Fuzzy Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:33 am
Hello. Just joined the guild last week.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games