Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 pm

(What happened after Chris got her wing ripped off? I hate school, it's the reason I haven't been able to get on)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm

((They went back to the hospital.))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Hannah looked at Erin and smiled sweetly. I am going to the bathroom...Be right back okay?, She stood up and walked down the hall until she saw one. Austin closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Erin nodded, watching her leave. 'Ok..' The doctor turned off the blood transfusion (if that's what it's called sweatdrop ) when it was completed. "Heart beat normal... Blood pressure and quality Fine.. Okay, she should be fine." He said, taking her temperature and giving her another pain killer.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Hannah was washing her hands and looked at her self in the mirror "Its clear I need a shower." She heard noise behind her and turned around confused, not seeing anyone.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'll begin surgery now." He said, taking out a local anesthetic and putting it in her back. He took out a surgical knife, putting it in antiseptic before observing the socket to the wing. Taking out a marker, he marked her back and wing, preparing to cut it off.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

(newest pic of her)
User Image
Hannah looked at the mirror and saw a faint figure behind her. She turned and didn't see anything. She was a little scared and hurried out the restroom. Hannah quickly sat back in her seat and looked at Erin, I think I am going insane....I am seeing scary things if I am not crazy or mental. Austin placed his hand on her shoulder, which made her jump. "Calm down...your shaking" He placed his hand on her clenched one.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Erin looked at her, frowning a bit. 'What do you see?' She asked. The doctor cut at the wing, pulling it so the bone would come out of the socket as well.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:53 am

Hannah concentrated and sent an image of it to Erin's mind.
It was like this faint figure of a girl was behind me and I turned around and nothing was there...Am I being haunted, She came and sat by Erin, a little freaked out. The girl was a little bloody...some scars and she looked lifeless, Hannah's eyes showed fear in them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 am

Erin looked at Hannah, her eyes full of concern. 'Maybe you're overexerting yourself, and that's making you sleep deprived.' She thought back.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Hannah shook her head, I am not sleep deprived...I get enough sleep. She looked around and glanced into the window behind them seeing the faint girl again, Someone is messing with my brain or something...I see her in the window in the reflection...She is right behind me. Hannah put her hand on Erin's scared "Do you see anything?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Erin turned around quickly, then looked back at her. She shook her head, then got up to look out the window. "... I don't see anything." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Hannah sighed and felt a tingling sensation down her neck "Ep!" She had felt fingers on her neck but when she turned around no-one was touching her. "I am gonna lose it" Hannah said as she felt a coolness around her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Erin frowned, then looked at Kazumi. 'Can you see anything?' She thought. She shook her head, looking at Hannah to see if she could see anything. "Maybe your subconscience is trying to tell you something." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"I have no Idead on what its trying to tell me" Hannah looked at a mirror and saw the girl again behind the window looking down at her. She slouched in her chair, feeling the sensation and whispered "Make it go away."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games