Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery gaped wide mouthed as she witnessed this seemingly first encounter. When they'd finished their handshake she stood silent for a moment in a semi depressive, withdrawn state.
Finally she pointed at the two of them and said "I wanna know too!" referring to the handshake. This was probably the least mature she'd ever been in the presence of ...anyone...but god, she really wanted a secret handshake.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm
Jordan looked at Avery. "Know what?" It wasn't something you learned. It was something you felt. It was also something that you could only get the feel for if Telemachus had forced you to do it a million times before.

Karley stared in awe at this new person who seemed to know Telly too.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"P... Patience?" Michishige repeated. Really? Patience... This guy... Sighing, he shrugged. But wait, what if he's testing me? Michishige though. Maybe this is one of those tests! Like in the kung fu movies! Where they test the students to see how much they want their goal! Yea, that's it! He wants to see how much I want his help! That's gotta be it... He slammed his ist on his open hand, and from anyone looking at him, he'd seem slightly crazy. Wait, but what if it's a trick test? He wants me to think it's a test when in reality, he DOES want me to be patient. Hm... Tricky little guy this one is.... Michishige's eyebrows raised and lowered as he held a quizzical expression on his face.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Telemachus smiled. "Much shopping to do, we have?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Nnh!" Avery whimpered in something almost resembling desperation. It didn't matter she didn't feel this one. The fact that the handshake existed and she didn't know it, or ever actually seen anyone perform one...made her desperate to know one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Eh... not really. Not for me. I've got all my shopping done," Michishige said proudly. "Though Whit here has some to do. And you're shopping for Karley and Jordee, right?"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Spencer went into the store and checked out some of the designer accessories. He thought of getting stuff for Maria and Avery here. He wasn't sure about Jordan. He didn't know if she was into girly things. He couldn't decide whether to get handbags, sunglasses, or necklaces...so he got it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm
"Right?" he replied, looking around absentmindedly.

Jordan sighed. "You asked for it..." and started to -what it looked like to any unenlightened ones watching- flail her arms against Avery for ten seconds.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Uh... any game plan so far?" Michishige asked Tele, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm

User Image

Avery sucked. Up until the last 3 moves where she magically managed to remember them. She finshed the shake with a mild sense of triumph and intense need and focus to keep going until she got it perfect.

(Yeah I just realized WHY no one would teach Avery a handshake, she'd insist it be perfect each time T.T )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 pm
"Why?" Now, everyone should know 'game plans' just mess with 'wing-it' plans. And winging it was the way to go.

Jordan stopped and slid her hands into her pockets. "You wanted something, right?" Because she had kind of forgotten what it was at this point.

Karley was currently in her mind somewhere between pot holders and a shrubbery for Telly's gift.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 pm
(( Sorry guys, I haven't been feeling too well lately (which you could probably tell by my sporadic posting tonight, :3 ) So I'ma hit the hay (so to speak) ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige shrugged. "I'unno. Just curious. I suppose you're wingin' it then? My kinda guy. Not that way, though. Let's get crackin'." he said. "Who's first on the list, sis or wifey?"

{ Kay~ Night mommy. Feel bettah. }

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Spencer walked out of the store with his hands full of bags. Stuff from there, and stuff from the bookstore. He walked a while until he spotted Michishige, Telemachus, and Whit. "Hey guys. What's up?" he asked as he walked over.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Oh, nothin' much," Michishige said to Spencer. "Just helpin' ol' Tele here Christmas shop." Spotting Spencer's bag, Michishige nodded at it. "Looks like you did some shopping. How'd it go? You done or you got a few more things to do?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games