Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Jessi grinned and looked back at Tommy but leaned closer to Niiki as she whispered to him. "Isn't he? He's been playing since middle school and loves to play for his friends and even at work late at night if it's slow enough. He doesn't like to make a big deal about it, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Amy quickly walked over to the bar so she could serve anyone if they needed something while Tommy was playing. When she saw Karrie there, she nodded to him.

"Tommy's pretty good, isn't he? You ever heard him play before?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm
{{ Good song by the way. }}

Daniel let Amy wander away without speaking up. He hadn't bothered trying to lug his big keyboard up to Aqua Springs, and though he had considered it, Jessi's request for him to not travel unless he had to had stopped that. Not that he seemed to be in any state to be playing. As Tommy began, Daniel quickly found himself pulled into the rapid and changing tempo of the piece being played. At one point he let his eyes close, and was mildly surprised to find them feeling damp. He swallowed and tried to nonchalantly wipe at them as he stood straighter. He didn't open his eyes until Tommy had finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm
*smiles a little bit, just sitting there and listening to Tommy. When he finishes, she claps*

Hmm? *looks down* Oh, right. *starts fixing another plate for Thistle*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm
{{lol. Thanks. smile It was so hard to find just a simple guitar-only solo. That was the first one I found that I liked. lol.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm
*nods and smiles at Amy* He is. No, this is the first time I've heard him. I didn't even know he played guitar.

*nods* I understand not wanting to make a big deal out of it. It's good that he's willing to get up and play in front of others, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm
Thistle squeaked happily and watched as Mitri put some cheese balls on a plate. Then, she walked over to the wings table. She did not want spicy!! She thought that Mitri probably knew that from fixing her food before.

When Tommy was done, he smiled and nodded slightly at the applause. "Thank you very much. I'm glad you guys liked it. I hope someone else comes up here now. Seriously, anything is cool. Singing, dancing, reciting, showing off paintings, anything is good. Thanks everyone!"

He held up his hand in a wave and the hopped off of the stool and then the platform.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm
-claps and whoops too- Wooo!! Go Tommy! Bravo!!! biggrin

-grins and looks back over at Kits, speaking quietly to her- That was very lovely. 3nodding -sizes her up a moment- Kits, are you alright?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you get to hear him, then. He plays late at night sometimes. I'm glad he volunteered to go up there. I hope someone else follows him up."

When Tommy came over, she smiled brightly at him and hugged him. "Thank you so much, Tommy. That was awesome!!"

Tommy chuckled and kissed Amy's cheek. Then he pulled back and started putting his guitar back into its case. "Thanks, Amy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 pm
Jessi grinned at Niiki. "It is. He's usually kinda shy in big groups."

When Tommy finished, Jessi smiled brightly and clapped loudly. She even put a couple fingers in her mouth and whispered in approval.

When Tommy got down from the platform, though, Jessi's eyes widened and she looked over at Niiki in worry.

"Oh no... I can't be next. Someone else needs to go next! Do you have anything you could do up there, Niiki? I'm sure you're really talented."  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm
*smiles a little bit, her ears still drooping a little* Yeah, I'm all right.

*puts chicken wings on both his plate and Thistle's, then adds some nachos*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Thistle waited for a little bit and then walked over to the mini pizzas table, the one she had been looking forward to the most. She loved pizza!!!!!! She wanted a cheese one, a hamburger one, a veggie one... She really needed to work more with Velcore on talking!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm
I do too... sweatdrop

I didn't even know about this until this morning. sweatdrop I didn't have time to get anything ready.

*nudges Thistle's side when she comes near him*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Daniel folded his arms across his chest as he stood staring at the now vacant performance area. He knew there was no expectation for him to have gone up there, but he felt it all the same. The feeling became so visceral that Daniel took a step or two back from the bar, and further into the shadowed corner that he had taken residence near. The fact that there was nothing for him to play on never seemed to enter into his thought processes.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm
-dame leans over and whispers in Kits' ear, then against her protests, drags her up to the front- Kits and I have something! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games