Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Taijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 200
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 200

Stamina: 400
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 400

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:
Glass Shuriken x30

"I will create my own fate.
Now shut the ******** up and get out of my way."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Viktor Banciu

Viktor stands up from his spot on the floor,grateful he could now start learning how to actually fight. It was time to learn the first technique of Hsing-I Pakua. He takes a small step forward, compressing his body like a coiled snake. Rocketing his body forward while twisting his hips, he rockets a quick punch forward like a snake striking.

Hsing-I Pakua: Coiled Snake LEARNED

Next technique. This one was just a few kicks, but it might prove userul. Viktor sinks his body by bending his knees, while at the same time lifting a single knee about chest level. Shifting his hips forward in a pendulum motion, he quickly extends his leg in a powerful front kick, quickly followed by another kick by jumping forward with the back leg.

Hsing-I Pakua: Extending Rooster LEARNED

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ******** Internet is off so posting on phone. Never again. I'll just prepare some training posts on Word. My thumbs hurt. ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chuunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 675/675 Stamina 185/185

It was cold well at least his body felt that way. Where was he at trapped in some type of illusion. Some genjutstu he was trying to wrap his mind around it. Was he just dreaming? What he was feeling felt very real. He was laying on his back floating on a lake. Last time he checked he was in the dojo. This was not making much sense to him. He could feel the water around his body but for some odd reason he did not feel wet. He slowly lifted his hand up and brought it towards his face. His eyes would squint in confusion when no water dripped off of them. But for some reason he felt something falling on his face like little droplets of water. If this was a dream it was very weird. "Trapped in a Genjutsu, yes" He heard a voice say. His eyes cut to the right where he heard the voice coming from. There he saw his father standing right on the lake water with his arms crossed looking down on him. "It was the only way I could talk to you without worrying about you running away." Rikio let out a cocky chuckle and looked back at the sky. "I have no reason to run away from you. Not anymore." He replied. The sound of splashing water could be heard coming his way from his right side. The whole time this was going on he was analyzing what he could. Trying to get a feel of his situation. So he could hear and feel the water but he could not see it. This was an odd placement. "Then you are even more arrogant than I thought." His father would reply as he stopped right above him. Rikio's eyes would meet the ones that gave birth to him. They were the same slate gray color. They had the same face but his was a lot more childish and hairless. There was no denying that they were family based off of appearance. "Have you not listened to anything I have taught and told you. I know what you are planning to do. Apollo is trouble. I don't like the path you have chosen for yourself." Rikio would break eye contact and look in the opposite direction. "Apollo is dead when I want him dead. He is a tool to be used nothing more. If he gets in my way of the future I want for my family and my village then I will have no more use for him. There are things I can do out there that I can't here. Its better this way." There was a sudden grab at his collar and he was forced from the water and into the air dangling. Rikio lazily looked at his attacker and saw the expression on his fathers face. It saddened him but what more could he do. "So you just have everything figured out huh? Protecting the village is going to take more then just you. You can't do it alone." Rikio looked at his collar then back at his father just as he slapped his hand away. Standing on his two feet he would look up at the figure that branched over him. He knew all of this but this was a path that only he could walk. Nobody else could follow. He was marked with a curse, forever tainted in darkness. "You of all people know I can't stop now." As he was speaking his chest began to get hot and the seal that was on his right chest would start to glow a bright reddish orange and spread along until his body was completely covered in the seal. "It controls me. There is a little voice in my head that tells me what to do and it drives me crazy. If I don't learn to control it, it will control me and who knows what I will do. Sometimes my actions are not my actions. My thoughts are not my thoughts. Every time I try to make a derision that is my own it hurts so much that I think I am going to die. The pain I am going through right now is unbearable because it wants me to kill you"

His father began to bust out and laughter and all that was was irritating him. His eyebrows arched inward. He never took anything seriously. His father would wipe the tears forming at his eyelids as his laughter began to cease. "Wooo that's rich. Hahaha, you kill me? That mark is giving you false hopes. Very false hopes. The sense of humor it gave you might kill me that's for sure. Hahaha damn..." Rikio would continue to watch him and let him finish. He was not going to entertain this. As his father took a few more breath's he would speak again but in a much more sinister tone of voice. "We both know. That our levels are completely different. I will admit you are far beyond the level I was when I was your age and I don't doubt for a second you will surpass me. Whenever that time comes but it is certainly not today." Rikio would then begin to smirk as his hand extended quickly across and his lighting engulfed hand would aim for the head of the man who mocked him. Were these his own actions. But the man was quick and with just the use of two if his fingers halted the attack and countered out the lighting with the use of his own chakra. "Your right, but there are somethings that you have not seen. You may not know it. But the gap is much closer then you think. Father, you will see. I will show the rest of the world the wrath of Kumogakure." His father would just stare into the young Hatake's eyes. That was just it. He did not need to do that. "The wrath of Kumogakure or the wrath of Rikio Hatake? Don't try to hide you ideals behind that of a village that you are claiming to want to protect. What wrath?" Rikio would slowly drop his hand as it went into his pocket. The wind blew and it caught his hair in a frenzy. As the wind began to calm he would speak once again. "The world out there is harsh. Those pray upon the weak to try and maintain their false sense of dominance. To oppress gives one that solitude that they are someone important. It will happen, another war and who do you think will be the first to fall. The weaker of all the other villages. Kumo is lacking in power and the ability to lead. We have been without a great Raikage for some time. The other villages have noticed this as well. Time is of the essence." Rikio would fold his arms as he watched his father pace back and forth until he was done speaking. He knew he understood what he was talking about and he understood what he was trying to say. "Then become this villages leader, become the Raikage and get rid of such faulty illusions of weakness." He had a point and it was thoughts that he had always thought of more times then once. "The path I walk is only that of destruction. A path I can't lead people on. My future is much dark. I don't want that for my village" His father looked confused. What exactly was his son planing that he is future was too dark for anyone to follow him? Why was he so held to doing this alone? That was when he decided to ask him strait up. No more beating around the bush. He wanted to get to the bottom of this. "Rikio...what are you planing to do exactly? Why is your future so grim, so terrible?" So he finally asked it. Rikio was hesitant to answer. He had a feeling his father knew what he was thinking. What his answer would be. Was all he wanted was confirmation? The young shinobi would look his father in his eye after he brushed his hair back and his bangs fell back in place on his forehead. "Every other village must crumble and fall. That is the only sure way to be sure Kumo remains intact safe and out of harm. If it is the only village standing then what worries does it have?"

His father would stare at him for a while. It was just as he feared but what more could he say. When he held this young child in his arms he never dreamed that he would grow to become what this was. Had the fiend tainted his child. Taken his clan from him. The very thought angered him. He wanted to destroy the one responsible and that would be Apollo. There was nothing he could do at the moment. "I am better then the last time, trust me pops I have not completely lost my way." He smiled at his father for the first time in a while and it was very genuine. The smile he was so used to seeing when he was a child. Oh where that beautiful smile had gone. He had missed it. There was good in this child but it was buried. Rikio himself would have to dig him out. His father smiled back. "We will be here when you come back." Then that was a bright flash and he was back in the dojo with the genjutsu gone as well as his father. Hands in his pocket he would head to the gates, it was time.

Jutsu Learned
    Uhhhhhhh

Items Used
    Chokuto

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki Dokijima )
User Image
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

Soon, the two shinobi had again returned to the Dojo. One, releasing the kidnapped individual before moving three meters down with smooth glides. It would certainly seem odd to Black, from how she was prompting this session of sparring and practice. "Today we spar for the first time. No longer am I Doki-sama. For today, we fight with effort." Doki then got into her sparring stance. Her feet spread lightly apart. Both hands out and arched in a deliberate fashion. The skin on her face was tight with control or just her general fusion of odd and odder. "I must apologize though, for putting this on you all of the sudden. It's really because I . . ." She drew it out a bit longer just to make it more dramatic and perhaps entertaining.

". . . just wanted to see how far along you've come." And so she concluded. Though really the moss haired kunoichi just had nothing more demanding to do. And half of what she said was true because she would like to acquaint with more of her peers. Build structure from within and out. "Also, if you deny me this match, my confidence to live will shrivel and make me wallow so that I may someday be reborn as a scallop." At the last note, she made sure to assert a ghastly aura of depression. The comical flair of deadpanned seriousness and the gag behind the slight joke was meant to perpetuate the need to spar. Her eyes like spirals continued to project themselves upon his gaze. Searching for an answer. This was just her way of coping with stress.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435 ❂ SP: 435
The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ 
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у ѕ 
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є 
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη 
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚ 

-----ι could only gape wordlessly at Kazumi as she patted me on the head sympathetically like a kid and turned back to the giant. If I hadn't been in a half way tamed state of mind I probably would have blown a fuse. Instead, I sighed heavily and stuffed my hands in my pockets. The massive man didn't seem threatening, for the moment, so there was no sense in being hostile.
-----Kazumi introduced herself to the man, Wanryoku--I had been expecting a foreign name since he clearly wasn't from around the countries of the shinobi--and glanced at me at the mention of meeting new people. I felt heat rush to my face again, and I glanced to the side to once again hide my embarrassment. That seemed to be happening far too much for my liking today.
-----A few seconds and the embarrassment passed, and I returned my gaze to Wanryoku. I suppose I had to introduce myself too. "Kaileer Cein'lys. Genin, as you know." I gestured to my headphones, still draped around my neck. I'd been so focused on getting something accomplished, I'd forgotten to take them off. "And since you keep staring at these like you've never seen them, they play music."
-----I looked at him a little more closely. Where was he from anyway? He had to be powerful to wield such a massive weapon, so maybe that was why he had skipped the genin stage. But he didn't seem to have the same kind of knowledge we did about shinobi. For one, that bulk definitely kept him from being any sort of stealthy, which was somewhat troublesome for, you know, almost everything that shinobi did aside from fighting. But he definitely would be hard to knock off his feet. "So how did you jump straight to chuunin?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 0 0 :: r y σ 
4 5 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ 
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 8 5 / 2 8 5 
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 7 5 / 2 7 5 
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

15 :: кυηαι 
10 :: sнυrιкєη 
05 :: sєηвση

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂ 
• 
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Verideathul

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:39 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Become a Personification of hope and Peace, for all of the world. That is my ninja way..

Kumo Jounin Level ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 900/900 ll Stamina 530/530
Theme: Fantasy
███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would look completely lost as he was brought back within the Dojo's area, the green haired Kunoichi letting go of him and traveling three meters down to turn facing him. What exactly did he do..? What did she want? Or what was he in trouble for this time.... '' Spar...?! '' The chunin thought to himself in a bit of shock, to have to spar with Doki one of the villages best, that was going to be quite a deal and a hassle. She was no longer Doki - Sama, but a enemy to be sketched in his eyes. Looking in a surprised expression, emitting a dramatic gasp with his head tilted back slightly and mouth half opened. With a stare, and a missing heart beat, no missing beats at that, Black would just think quickly. Her apologies slowing down his preparations to run, as he began to crouch; and having him return to a standing straight up stance.'' ...... H-How f-far I've come..? '' He tilted his head curious to her words, though just as he began to slowly back away the thought hit him.'' I can just deny and make a run for it...'' A plan! Finally! Something devised to save him, now all he had to do was just get his feet to.. Get! Mo-?! His body cut off this time, just as worse as his words. Her words echoing into his ears, as a ghastly aura of depression surfaced and spiraled around his higher ups body.'' I CAN'T LEAVE NOW!!!!'' The shinobi screamed in his head, his mouth now a gape, as his hands flailed in front of him in a way so to ease up her fake sadness.

It seemed the Storm Shinobi had himself forced into quite a pickle jar. Looking at his newly made opponent as she was already within a sparring stance, he took notes. It was the way he always fought, by pure statistics and strategy that went and came with the flow of things. It was stances that made a fight so ethereal. It allowed him to know feats that this young lady that had changed outfits was capable of, not to a full extent obviously but to that of which she was fully experienced in combat. Sighing disappointingly, Black would finally give his response.'' A-as much as I don't want to.. I-It seems I have no choice in this matter.. Please forgive me, I shall try my best. '' Hanging his head down, hood covered over the top, and hair bangs starting to hover just over his forehead; Black would pull his head back to look towards Doki.

A focused and yet calm serious stare was released, the feeling of the air becoming a slight more tense just from their high tension stare down and auras radiating. Black would start to unzip his hood jacket that was gifted to him from the old woman, and fold it not wanting to have it be harmed in such a forced entrapped match. He could never forgive himself for messing over the kind elders kindness from such a casual ordeal. It was revealed he held no clothes underneath the jacket, being that he was as he always was; shirtless underneath. Though for the first time, all the training had been revealed on his newly sculpt body. With abs as visible as a ant with a magnifying glass, and pectorals as fluffed and sculpted with small trace lines in the midst of them he sighed once more. The sighs being a way to calm his body, as he was preparing for a match he did not know or feel near knowing the outcome of.

Black would begin to form a hand sign, possibly seen as a threat at first but it was after he bit his thumb and drew blood with one hand that he summoned his three little red fluffy panda brothers.'' Rin, Tin, Jin. Take care of this for me the best you can alright? Thanks a bunch. I would hate for the nice elder lady to feel I took her niceness for granted. Haha. '' The three nodding as each cloud of smoke appeared on a specific part of his body, the first being his left shoulder the second his right, and the last on top of his head. The three nodded shouting. ''Okay big bro! '' Each would take off at excellent speeds, moving so fast that the hood in his hands would seemingly vanish on the spot and appear a few meters away at the top of the dojo's gate entrance. Each one watching carefully and curled up next to the hood with the eldest being on top of it. Black would then enter his stance, his arms moving to his sides, and his body standing up straight. His left foot moving just a bit more forward to be ahead of his right, for he was ambidextrous, something that may prove useful in such a fight. Being that he was equally balanced on both legs and had excellent coordination, even with his hands. Raising his left arm towards his left breast, he would meet with it his right hand. His right hand grasping along his wrist, creating a tense hold and causing it to crackle loose; with his head leaning left and right to ensure his looseness. The shinobi would then take on a true stance, his form being prepared for any surprises as he moved into such a form. With his body turning side ways, his shoulders aligned with the target before him, he would bring his left arm up, forming his hand in the position of being closed save for the index finger that was curved towards his face and pointing to the heavens. His body crouching as his feet faced side ways from her view, one slightly pointed north western, as the other faced west completely. His weight leaning, yet balanced completely in the midst of his posture so not to lose balance or be thrown off at that. With his right arm curling inward and closing into a tight fist, his right wrist up and adjacent to his right hip. This was one of the great stances his sensei of the dojo in kumogakure had taught him. The stance of reserve. Or in other words The Lau Kiu or Reserved Bridge stance. He would focus on Doki, and already seal the deal of preparations. His form careful and concrete, as it was to allow for the softness of motions and smoothness of counters; and yet the utmost brutal of attacks. If Doki could notice, she would begin to see a small flickering occur around his entire body, as black thunder like clouds began to form up his feet to his legs and up to his shoulders. A wisp of black soundless thunder clouds was brewing, however this was no technique; but his very aura itself. His Chakra growing to balance itself for the battle soon to be had.

OOC: Sorry if I am not completely clear with the stance, however I have uploaded a picture to fully detail it. My brain sucks when trying to think out the form, but oddly I can do the form. Go figure (-<3>-)

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin [Just standing and watching, by no means are bothering to fight or be used to fight]
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used: 0
    ----

---

Redera Issun

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am
User Image

I-Incredible. He actually fell for it.. And from the way his face somehow recognized discomfort her own deadpan expression met his unruly stare. "Oi...As much as you don't want to? Who do you think you are?" No. She shook her head. Pushing the guilt aside, it really seems as though he hasn't changed a bit. Always apologizing after his actions. She didn't want to provoke him. But sometimes it was necessary. Observing his new physique through the removal of the cloak-- Doki died. Just kidding. Almost. And it made her eyes turn comically white and spirally over spite. Her face peppered red jives and her nostrils flaring in annoyance. Ohhh shiiiiiit check that ooooooouuuuuuuut! These two were such trolls, she could not even begin to understand her weakness for excellent physiques.

Anyway, she came prepared this time. Her hand again, appearing to be dramatic at instance of pulling a disposable tissue from her back pocket. Dabbing her bloody nose with it. "Don't mind me. Allergies." She sniffed, applying pressure to her nose to wait before it stopped. In the meanwhile Doki had observed his new stance, lovely muscles aside. The pose came steady and with swiftness he concluded a rare posture. It wasn't really that rare though to the internal martial artists. So it gave her a familiar hint as to what his body will do should she take an offensive. "Good. You chose to be versatile." Sturdy, flexible, and very counteractive.

Quickly she darted off toward him. Her palms now ready to drill in a volley of fast fists all around. "Twoaaaaaagghhhh!" All Bruce and Lee up in this joint. Her face taking on a rather masculine approach with the oddity that was the heavyweight contender. She figured to try the spray approaching. Her fists weren't really aimed or concentrated. Though it was meant to just scan for his reactions.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435 ❂ SP: 435
Theme Song

Techniques Used:
Tora no Kobushi [ Tiger Fists ]
Simple :: Rank: D
A simple volley of fast fists aimed at no particular sect of the enemy.

The Sleeping Pacifist

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 am
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Wanryoku stared at the girl as she approached, and knew that she was an intelligent young lady. For one, she had clearly registered his fascination with the cat, but more so, she was able to see his extremely fast gaze to her chest and register it. And she also could tell that he was truly trying, where most people assumed he was creepy and trying to steal their shoes or something. Why would anyone steal shoes? What was the point? It's not like they weren't cheap or anything! Realizing his mind was drifting he refocused it and admonished the fact he had yet to get drunk today. Sighing internally he brought his attention back to the girl, who introduced herself. Kazumi? Having only been here a month it was a surprise to hear that kind of name, simply because it didn't sound anywhere close to the names he had heard before in his travels. And she called him awesome. At this Wanryoku smiled and placed his hands on his hips. Why not? He was awesome! He was so awesome he gave a new meaning to it! Suck on that, weaklings of the world!

----- Then the boy spoke, and his attention was immediately diverted due to one simple phrase: music. Somehow those metal things on his head helped produce music. He leaned forward slightly to try and get a better look, curiosity overwriting his tendency to be more considerate of personal space. "How do you play it?" His curiosity was enormous on this subject. Did you tap the device? Do you bring it off your head and jiggle it? Do you slap someone upside the head with it? So many interestin-oh, right, he had asked a question, one that deserves an answer. Standing up straight he scratched at his chin and momentarily wondered when the hair would grow there. But the question took precedence here, and so he spoke, trying to find the right words. "I...am from other village, on other side of world. There, I be made into laoch, a warrior, equal to Chuunin here. When I come here to learn with my brother I was told I know enough to be this. Simple, but complex?" Oddly enough, at the word 'brother' he patted the giant ball beside him. Zangai seemed pleased at the touch, at least to Wanryoku's senses.

----- He then looked upwards at the sky with a smile, towards the mountains that were above. He was looking through one of the many windows that let light in from outside, that could be closed should rain commence. Clouds covered the sky outside, and lightning from time to time seemed to flash in the distance, in their gloomy, dark interior, but he simply marveled at it. "My home...was cold. It was mountains. Here, I am in new home, and want to protect it." His smile was oddly happy and gleeful, laid back and care free, odd for a newcomer to any place, let alone a shinobi hidden village. His eyes moved back to those two, and he held up his hands in a greeting gesture. "Shall we be friends? biggrin "

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Woo~, gotta love Wanryoku :3 He thinks weird things!

2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Become a Personification of hope and Peace, for all of the world. That is my ninja way..

Kumo Jounin Level ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 900/900 ll Stamina 530/530

Black simply started to induce a smooth style of breathing, it was to instill a perfect cycle of reserving his breaths and his stamina. His eyes watching as Doki responded to him, asking a specific question. Though just before the shinobi could ask, he noticed her eyes take a spirally white appearance, her face reddening, and her hand dramatically pulling out a tissue from her back pocket. She stated not to mind her as she sniffed and began to dab her nose, a little concern was lifting inside from the bottom of his stomach; though now he knew he had no choice but to stay focus. She would compliment his stance suddenly, having his cheeks fuzz lightly from the agreement of his posture. It was a stance in order to understand exactly what the opponents motives were, as well as a base counter posture.

Watching her suddenly dart off towards himself, Black would watch as her palms were readying themselves. She had already formed them into a fist of shape, and began to attack straight towards his torso with a barrage of punches or in another word a volley. It was aimed at no specific area of his form, though he would not wait for it to move steady. His form shifting the moment she gained a closer range, having both come up to his chest. Hands open, and relaxed for a swifter and faster motion, as he watched for her strikes. His eyes focusing, and hands moving to quickly and lightly rotate the strikes off to the side.

The first being left arm of hers, that he would forcibly push off to the side, as his left arm caught her right arm and his body crouched with a slight rotation. His hand grasping along her wrist in order to flip her over his body and onto the ground, not horrendously powerful, but a start; it was in a way a warning to a blind attack such as what she pulled off. Though the outcome of the flip was based on her actions alone, for if she was caught off guard it could possibly send her to her back harshly, and if she was on guard which more or less she was she would just continue this spar as if normal. Though this move alone did not set him at ease, for he felt the strange sensation of his spines very top tingling, it was the thrill and paranoia of such actions not from her but of himself at work and with that his other hand stayed free just for other actions that could possibly be taken.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Rin, Tin and Jin [Just standing and watching, by no means are bothering to fight or be used to fight]
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used: 0
    ----

---

Redera Issun

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

She wondered what he could do. Some instances she saw, though fleeting, was remarkable. Though fast he demonstrated that he was capable of keeping up with them. And without disappointment he delivered. Even as her hand was being swayed off and the other now the tether between her aerial body and his, she was grinning. Using his flip on her as well as her mid-air position, Doki quickly gripped his arm that was holding hers with the left arm he had pushed away.

Then immediately pulled herself closer to him to then assert her lower half back up. "Oraaah!" Fluidly she aimed the bottom of her sole to land over his shoulder in a downward kick. She hoped that with the momentum of that attack, that the two of them would go down in this lock. Though if her kick hits first, he'd likely stumble on the ground with her footing being next to recover.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435 ❂ SP: 410/435
Theme Song

○ kata Dageki [ Shoulder Strike ]
Description: A downward kick targeting the opponent's shoulder, meant to knock them off balance or drive them into the ground.

[ Cost of Techniques: ]
Stamina is needed to perform attacks such as physical taijutsu and bukijutsu. Below is a simple chart that displays the stamina cost of such techniques.
__Rank E_ • { 005 } stamina.
__Rank D- • { 010 } stamina
__Rank C- • { 020 } stamina
__Rank B- • { 040 } stamina
__Rank A- • { 080 } stamina
__Rank S- • { 160 } stamina

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Jounin Level ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 890/900 ll Stamina 510/530

Black eyes would look alert, his body tensing and that tingling along his spine causing his body to tense. The feeling of the hand he warded off just earlier grasped onto his holding arm, the same left that had been a problem of earlier. Watching as the fellow young ninja pulled herself inwards, Black would prepare his free hand seeing that his judo flip like motive was not of this days price. The sound of her shouting caught his attention even more, like a battle cry it was it echoed and had him scrutinize her motion. From the very looks of it, she had raised her body with his momentum and shifted it to her own usage. An impressive dedication to motion. With that very momentum shifting to assault him, Black would suck in a deal of air as he began to quickly motion. Though obviously he was not capable of dodging such a devious feat, the young lady sending her kick straight downwards into his left shoulder.

The most he could do was think forward, seeing as the past was literally kicked behind him. Gripping her wrist tighter, and with a stagger, Black would forcibly yank her arm and or arms seeing as she held onto his one; unless she was quick enough to let go of it towards himself. The moment in his stumbling he would stomp down with the ball of his left foot and have a posture that was side ways as before. Her body being pulled in with the left arm as the right exerted a powerful backhand with chakra fused with it to her abdomen. The attack was known to crack if not even break bones, it was made just for surprise and or sneaky attacks or even unprepared opponents in this case scenario Doki may have just been the latter.

'' Ah Kiii!!! '' He shouted to open up his tensed muscles to deliver the strike, despite it being made as a brutal attack, Black would not use it in a manner so to cripple her but knock the wind out of her and send flying a distance back. At the most she'd only travel possibly two meters from his current position, as his hand holding her arm would let go unless she dared to keep holding him whilst being attacked. Who knows, she was a interesting fighter with tricks up her sleeve, she even stole his momentum; even though he stole it back..

OOC:

Taijutsu used in Fight
    Iron Backhand
    Description: Using a surge of chakra to purposely startle the body, the practitioner looses a quick and powerful backhanded strike to the target. The chakra pulsed through the body allows this particular attack to be delivered when others would be too slow to deal with something such as a sneaking opponent, but also maintains the force needed to crack or break bones.

Total Chakra Used: 10
    Total Stamina Used: 20
    ----

---

Redera Issun

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Verideathul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:42 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKazumiXXShinsetsuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XXVillage: KumogakureXX//XXChakra: 400/400XX//XXStamina: 100//XXRank: GeninXX//XXClass: Medical Specialist //XXXXXAC: 450XX//XXRyo: 300XX

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"Life can be as cold as I can be."

Sukai's taunt would not fall on deaf ears, Kazumi noting both it and the mentioning of sage lands; somewhere, deep in her gut, acknowledging Sukai as both a sage and medical ninja, the Shinsetsu felt like Sukai set a bar for excellence that Kazumi felt compelled to try to match or surpass. She didn't register Sukai as an "ally" so to speak as of yet, but definitely was intrigued by Sukai and respected her a little more as she thought about it -- Sukai had to have some good to win over Black in the first place, Kazumi reasoned as she caught the exit of Sukai and her pets.

Putting the thought to the back of her mind, Kazumi returned her attention to Kaileer just in time to notice his obvious discomfort with her patting his head before also taking note of his blush at her compliment; she continued to smile as she saw the ginormous Wanryoku become intrigued at his headphones, the barbarian invading their space but she remained steady in his daunting height and gaze. The man's story was complex yet simple, fascinating and in that natural accent that Kazumi found peaked her curiosity, hearing about his homeland as she gazed off into the clouds.

"Absolutely," Kazumi blurted out at his question, hugging Wanryoku in her own form of welcoming him to Kumogakure, looking over at Kaileer. She looked at him inquisitively, awaiting an answer from the young shinobi as she stood at Wanryoku's side.

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

Skills Learned:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image

-----ι impulsively stepped away from the massive man as he leaned toward me, holding my hands up in defense. It's not that I expected him to attack or anything. It was just a reflex, I guess. But after his question, he backed off again, explaining to me, roughly, he was from far away. And when he mentioned learning with his brother, he patted the giant iron ball. Okay. It didn't make sense, but I wasn't going to question it.
-----The sky outside the window flashed, and I hardly kept myself from flinching with the following thunder. It was muffled inside, but that didn't make me like it any more. Wanryoku kept talking, illustrating his eagerness to call this place home. I disagreed with him, but it was better than the home I was from. Except for the constant storms.
-----I frowned at the mention of friends, but Kazumi was quick to acknowledge the giant's request. Her gaze turned on me, and my stomach dropped. I had to give an answer, or risk ruining her opinion of me. Great. This wasn't exactly what I wanted to get myself tangled up in. I just wanted to train on my own, but I also knew that cooperation with other shinobi was required. It was better to be on everyone's good side, since I was bound to do something stupid eventually. But friends? Acquaintances or companion, or some other synonym. Not friends, though. It didn't work like that. Sighing inwardly, I shrugged. "Um... Sure, I guess."
-----Turning away with every intention of leaving, I remembered the giant's earlier question about my headphones. I pulled the small music player from my pocket and held it forward so he could look, but close enough to me that he wouldn't try to take it. I hoped. "Music is recorded and stored as data in this. It plays back through the headphones. I guess it's something fairly new..." I returned the device to my pocket. "You don't have anything like this where you're from, I take it?"

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----He was hugged by a woman. Now, normally this would have been a shrug worthy experience, considering he had been hugged before, though infrequently at best. But this girl was tiny, thin even, and her bodily proportions were smaller than any woman who had previously hugged him. This made life...interesting. What bothered him was her acceptance of his words so easily, and the friendliness. He was used to people trying to make him earn their trust and concern, and more often than not it involved drinking games or fights to prove dominance, or some other strength contest that ended with broken teeth, bruises, and life long memories. So, knowing that, the idea that some small girl would suddenly come up to him at the sound of his goals and immediately fall into an embrace and proclaim that, yes, absolutely, they would be friends, was ludicrous. But, there it was. What was he to do, scare her off? Grope her until she decided to do the smart thing and make him earn the friendship? Why couldn't he just accept the gift? 'Shut up, Wanryoku! This is why we can't have good things!'

----- There was a pulse of amusement from Zangai, who likely found his thoughts hilarious. Wanryoku sent back the mental equivalent of a smack upside the head. Stupid brothers and their stupid humor >.<

----- Then the other child talked, and Wanryoku was finally freed from his brother's leering amusement. The boom of thunder had made his pupils contract for a split instant, but since as far as he knew that might always happen it didn't mean anything to him. What did mean something was the man's answer to his question, the explanation of how the music was stored within the device. His face scrunched up in confusion and thought. What did that mean? This was likely a case of incompatibility with their speech, for the language Wanryoku normally spoke did not have words that translated at all. From the best he could get, it was a box that somehow had a band of midgets held within it that could play different kinds of music. How was that possible? Who were the assholes responsible for the shrinking and capturing of individuals for this job? Were they villains, rogue shinobi no one could trust to a prison? He had to admit, it was one hell of a way to punish transgressors of horrible crimes! Shrink them and shove them into a tiny box to play music forever. Interesting. Then he finally realized he should answer the boy's questions, and shook his head. "No, we don't. We have tent with people playing music inside. That count?" He then smiled as he realized the boy was interested in becoming friends and wasn't being stupid about it. He wanted more, to earn that friendship. Wanryoku suddenly made his smile become a wolfish grin. "So! Shall we go for drinks?" And as he said this, he placed an arm around Kazumi's shoulders.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Woo~, gotta love Wanryoku :3 He thinks weird things!

2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

-----αt the mention of alcohol, I scowled. What kind of request was that? I was twelve and had anger problems. Being drunk would probably lead to a fight I would more than likely lose. Besides, I needed to finish my training. To show as much, I picked up my bokken from where it lay a few feet away. "I still have a list of things that need finished before I can think of relaxing." There was no goal I really had, no vengeance I needed to take. I just felt that I needed to become stronger.
-----I looked up at the giant of a man before me again. He genuinely wanted companionship. I smirked ever so slightly. "We should spar sometime." That said, I headed back outside to where the rest of my things lay.

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Verideathul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKazumiXXShinsetsuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XXVillage: KumogakureXX//XXChakra: 400/400XX//XXStamina: 100//XXRank: GeninXX//XXClass: Medical Specialist //XXXXXAC: 450XX//XXRyo: 300XX

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"Life can be as cold as I can be."

Kaileer doesn't seem too into the thought of friends, Kazumi thought to herself as the boy shrugged and turned away; the Shinsetsu had always been used to people always smiling and becoming friends immediately within her family compound, and she frowned slightly as this was a new sight to her. She stopped frowning but didn't smile as Kaileer turned back around, pulling out the music player in his pocket. The concepts were easy to the both of them, the storing of data and all, but Wanryoku's reaction was quite strange although it should have hit her long ago that he might actually be from a stereotypical barbarian village; she couldn't suppress a chuckle at his response, smiling back and even winking at Kaileer in playful jest as she didn't want to try to correct the barbarian in his confusion, it was far too fun to watch for her. The sudden call for drinks and the arm around her shoulders make her slightly frightened, a hand resting on his arm and patting it as she thought of drinks; she had never had one, but it wouldn't hurt to start later that night as she replied, "Sure, but I do want to do quite a bit of training first. I'll leave you boys to it and meet you back here in an hour or two. Is that okay?"

Smiling at the both of them, she gave Wanryoku's arm a final pat before she walked over towards the eiseijutsu room, equipped with all of the elemental necessities for training along with her own medical training. Turning around, she waved to both of the guards before she turned around and waved to the boys, disappearing from sight altogether.

[1/1] Focusing on her offensive eiseijutsu was her first task, approaching one of the nearby dummies to learn the most basic attack that medical nin could learn. Putting out a single finger to touch the dummies's chest, Kazumi channeled her chakra into static electricity that slowly began to build up. With an outward burst of chakra, the dummy crackled with electricity.

[1/1] She felt like she could do more, more of her chakra gathering into her finger as she pressed it further into its chest. Electricity built up further, shocking the dummy for twice as long and twice as painful. She smiled at the continued shocking.

[1/1] Yet she desired even more electricity, continuing to build it up in her finger. The dummy was practically surrounded by an electrical field, watching it visibly flow around it continuous. Yes, this will be a fun skill indeed, she thought to herself as she removed her finger.

[1/1]Next, she balled her hand up into a fist, charging up yet more chakra as she visualized her strike. Taking a few more seconds to perfect the technique, she thrust her hand straight into the chest of the dummy. With a burst of chakra, a very significant dent was visible within it as it cracked the dummy's "ribs".

[1/1] Kazumi felt like it was not sufficient enough, desiring far more power than what she currently had in the punch. She drew back her punch, focusing more power into it than she previously had. The punch and chakra she released clearly dealt more damage, causing her to smile, albeit wickedly at the thought of what she could do.

[1/1]Keeping her hand to the dummy's chest, Kazumi closed her eyes and visualized the "organs" inside of it. With her other hand performing hand signs, her chakra gathered around her hand and flowed into the dummy. An internal part of the dummy collapses, Kazumi knowing that she could do it to any other person's lungs as well.

[1/1] Yet she felt like she could improve its range, continuing to draw more chakra into her hand as it stayed on the dummy. The "lungs" collapsed even more in her mind, visualizing both the damage and the pain. She would certainly be able to use this well in combat.

[1/1] Next, she removed her fist and starting making additional hand signs with it. A small syringe began forming inside of her hand as she drove it deep inside the dummy's "skin". she felt chakra flow out of her hand as the poison sank deep into its skin.

[1/1] Finally, she stepped back and lowered her arms next to her side. Her chakra swirled around her arms, her arm launching forward and projecting it outward. The chakra formed an X as it flew through the air, burning the dummy's skin and would've caused sickness inside if the

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

Skills Learned:
Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] Retrain +1
Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] Retrain +1
Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] Retrain +2
Rentogen [X-Ray]
Chakra shirinji [ Chakra Syringe ]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games