Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
[O.o.C: Heading to the Lake]
Her mother, Ila was realizing, might be wrong. She had said once that you could tell quite a bit about a person by what they wore. Perhaps she was looking judging the shoes wrong or maybe she need full blown clothes, but none seems the type of people who'd like to hang out with her and her ratty second hand shoes. She spied a small pair of heels, a variety of fancy knickers and a few shoes that looks as well done as her own.

She was getting a headache, from either watching or the hanging she wasn't sure, when a voice called out ...

"First years follow me!"

She scrambled upright or as close to it as possible. As she attempt to spring from the bench legs coiled beneath her, one foot got in the way of the other (as usual) and found herself tumbling towards the ground. She had time to put her arms up before colliding the stones. She yelped at the impact of her forearms hitting the platform and lay still for a moment, eyes closed.

Groaning she opened her eyes and noticed that her glasses were gone. Fumbling around she tried to find them in the slight blur of her sight, slipping her not-so-bruised bruised knees from the bench to the platform. As they landed she heard a CRUNCH and froze. Lifting her legs and turning, she made out the sight of her glasses, broken.

Picking them up, she realized two things. One it wasn't so bad, just a broken lens. Two that despite a slight blurring of thing closest to her, she could make out most of the platform. I'll take care of them when we pause or something she thought pocketing them. She double checked that her wand was still in the pocket as well. Then rushed after the other first years, who were following behind some blond hair lady.

"I wonder who she is," Ila muttered to herself as she followed the others.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob had to admit, it did feel kind of odd stepping off the train and suddenly having a girl loop his arm into his. Then again, Jaslyn had been doing that sort of thing since they had met, so it wasn't a big deal. He scanned the crowd, looking for a familiar dark head, red head, and pink head, thinking that wherever the three were, they had to be around somewhere. Spotting a shock of pink hair, he nodded towards Autumn. "Hey, there's Autumn. She's in Hufflepuff. Don't see Iris or Night yet." He looked over, cocking an eyebrow. "Want to make your way over?"

He kinda made a face at the mention of quidditch, though. He still didn't like how in the entire time he'd been on the team, he had never won a game. But, then again, Jaslyn probably wanted to win as badly as he did. "Yeah, I'm just hoping Gryffindor wins something this year. They've been years without one, and well...."

----------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Super Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my God, this is so amazingly awesome I can't wait to get to the school!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian smiled. He hadn't noticed when approaching her, but plenty of others had joined them in a small group. They'd barely gotten to speak, though, when a woman appeared, calling for the first year students to follow her. When Tyson appeared and called out to him, he rolled his eyes a bit. Like he didn't hear her, couldn't see her? He chuckled and waved to the group of girls he'd been standing with. "I'm gonna catch my brother, he might panic if he thinks I'm lost," Dori said, honestly only half kidding. Tyson was too organized for his own good sometimes. He took off after Ty with a smile.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

kiska166

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory was debating heading over to the steadily increasing gaggle of other first years when a familiar pink haired girl came at her with a smile and wave. With a relaxed smile (she wouldn't have to socialize with them just yet!) she turned to her and rolled her eyes expectantly at her dramatic words. "Yeah, when's a girl getta eat 'round here? I didn' won' ta spen' all my money on the trolley an' I'm fit ta whither away if I can't getta decent meal!" she chuckled. Before the other could answer a curvacious adult came forward and instructed all the first years to follow her and the rest to head to the carriages leaving the Irish gal being swept away with the current. "One las' thin'! I ain't gotta actually gotta do magic ta get sorted do I?!" Rory called out before she was too far away to even be heard.
Cara MiaKitty

==== ☠ ====

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

Wearing
Where am I~Hogsmeade Platform
Who's here~Gypsy and the first years (it sounds like a band!)
UGGGGHHHHHHH!!

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head at Ronna's comment, but decided not to talk about it. He did wonder what she meant...was she saying that about herself? Or him? Victor brushed it off though, "Well...Oui I try to see the best in people. It's...only natural." He then thought for a moment, "But I still think you are a good person at heart. even if you say otherwise." When Ronna said she wasn't good with animals, Victor seemed surprised, animals were usually decent, "...Hm. Well I guess that's a good reason for preferring the broom then."

When he saw the keeper of the keys bring the first years to the lake, Victor smiled, "Well time to get a move on then, oui?" He said gesturing towards a nearby carriage. Though that was when he saw a...rather dark looking creature. Were...were they there last time he was pulled in the carriages? Was....Was this a new thing?

"Ro-ronna...Do you see that horse...looking thing at the carriages?" It seemed tame...but Victor felt a wave of unease at seeing it, though he did inch towards the carriage. Right now he wanted to just get inside and away from the creature.

I feel un-eased you know?
My inner thoughts are, "What...is that thing?"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Roryspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How on Earth did I lose her, she was right next to me!' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy almost burst out laughing at Rory rolling her eyes, and at her question. "Oh, don't worry about that. After the sorting ceremony, there's a huge feast. All the food you could think of or want, and it's all delicious. No worries of withering." Gypsy chuckled at that. She noticed the Groundskeeper appear and call the first years and smiled. Well, she wouldn't see Rory again until later. But, everything was moving along swimmingly, right? She shook her head at the younger girls question, waving as she walked away to join the other first years. "No magic, Ror. They'll plop a hat on your head and he picks the house! Nothing to worry about!" she called out, realizing that probably sounded super weird but not knowing what else to say in such a short amount of time. She crossed her arms and smiled. Rory seemed like a really good fit... Jer and the others would love her.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Mizuki226

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya followed Echo with her friends right beside her giggling inside her hand at the dazed and slightly adorable expression on his face. She had been sure to talk with her remaining group softly to allow the boy to sleep, which was quite a feat if she said so herself. However a devilish thought crossed her mind making her smirk and her dark brown eyes sparkle with mischief. Her little bookworm hadn't had his customary greeting; she could fix that. With only a short skip and a semi bounce she jumped onto his back almost as if asking (demanding) a piggy back ride and placed her face on the left side of his neck smiling into it. "You didn't think you could just sleep through our little ritual did you? Tsk tsk, Ravens are supposed to be smarter than that!" Tanya teased giggling before clamoring down and settling her black skirt and newly acquired bow tie.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

WearingWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Elsie, Leo, EchoThinking: Silly boyOOC: I'M NOT SORRY X3
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose stepped off the train, eyes already looking around the platform. Her last year. This would have been Tabbie's second year. It was Claire's fourth. Unfortunately, the three sisters had been torn apart. Claire was still there, but Tabbie, she was gone. Rose huddled in her robes, trying not to think too much on it. She then looked around for anyone she recognized. She didn't see Nell quite yet, but she did spy a blonde that was hanging out by herself. Making her way over, Rose put on a smile, feeling only a bit forced, as she approached her fellow dormmate. "Hi Ada. What'cha up to? Waiting on someone to ride with in the carriage?" Rose crossed her arms and waited. Well, she didn't talk to the blonde that often, but she was willing to make it a first for anything.

State: Sad
Taken With: Chantale Ellis

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Bubo and Peaches

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:08 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

XXXXXXXXXXX]User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

→Tobi scoffed at the glinting badge on his boyfriend's chest still depressed over it. If it wasn't detention keeping them apart it was going to be his damned responsibilities. Who the hell told him to get those things anyway?! His sighs turned into a sly grin as Bradley spoke about staying up after curfew to meet wayward students and who was more wayward than him? Feeling victorious he scouted around for the other part of their trio and found her being (admittedly) adorable with her new boyfriend. Which he never got to question by the by but whatever; there was still quidditch. Tobi also raised his hand in a wave towards the Gryffindor with a grin. "Oi! Anna! Leave yer man an' join yer mates! We'll be at the carriages!" he chuckled at his own words and at the possible physical harm he would be looking forward to. Boy it was good to be back!←
Sir Spazalots

heather030595

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image
THEY❞ will parade upon YOUR victory
THEY❞ will parade upon YOUR victory
YOU'LL put a parade upon their faces
The ♟w♟o♟r ♟l♟d will be yours for the TAKING
The ❝story❞ you birth will be ageless
The ❝story❞ you birth will be ageless

xxxxxThe train ride had been rather uneventful. Salem had spent it in a car with two other students who hardly said a word the entire time. To be honest, the boy didn't mind. While others his year might be chatting away, trying to make a feeble attempt at friendship, Salem had heard enough about Hogwarts from his parents to know that it was best to wait to see where the pieces would fall before he went making his friends, or at least people that he could somewhat trust. Not too many had ever gained the friendship of Salem Abraxas. It wasn't that he was unfriendly. It was simply that he never let people in long enough for them to become friends. Let them in, and they have all the tools needed to destroy you.

xxxxxWhen they had finally arrived at the station in Hogsmeade, the blonde couldn't help but feel relieved. The silence between the students in the car had been starting to become unbearable. Salem was just about to stoop to the level of making the typical small-talk when the train jerked to a stop. He hardly waited for it to settle before he stood and was out the door. Stepping out into the night, the boy took a deep breath of air. It was quite relaxing to be out on his own again, without the two lifeless bodies hanging about him. Of course, all of that would soon be stifled by school, but by then, Salem would be in a house with people like him. He would be able to start building up his acquaintances.

xxxxxLooking around him, Salem saw people doing just that. There were older students, walking about, meeting up with friends that they hadn't seen since the end of the last year, but they didn't interest Salem. At the moment, they were not important to the game. He could afford to ignore them. The pieces that he needed to pay attention to were the ones without a house badge on their robes. The boy watched as his fellow first years wandered about the platform, trying to quickly make friends before the Sorting Hat likely pulled them away. Just another reason not to talk to anyone yet. He didn't want to have hope where the was none. That was a sure way to loose the game. It seemed odd, how friendly these people could be, even though they hardly knew each other. Salem just did not understand it.

xxxxxEventually, a woman called out for the first years to follow her. Salem remembered his mother saying that the staff member who did that job was called the Keeper of the Keys, Game, and Grounds. The boy thought that an odd title to have in a world with magic. He knew that there were charms to find lost keys as some of his more forgetful cousins would often demonstrate them in front of him. It seemed pointless to have someone just to keep keys. Although, the other two did make sense. Magical creatures could be dangerous. What sorts of creatures did Hogwarts have on its grounds anyways? At the moment, Salem hoped for nothing too dangerous. After all, he was just starting out. He hardly knew how to cast a spell, let alone tame a wild beast or defend himself from one. And, the boy did suppose the grounds needed keeping. However, did one woman really do all of that? He guessed that with magic it could be easy, but he still found it hard to believe. Then again, Hogwarts did have house elves, so perhaps they helped.

xxxxxSalem walked over to the woman. He did not want to be the student who got lost trying to find their way to the boats. He did not want to have that sort of reputation. That sort of reputation would ruin any hopes he had for playing Quidditch while he was at Hogwarts. If he couldn't find the boats, then why should he be able to find a snitch? Or score a goal? Or send a bludger flying into an opponent? At least it could work as an advantage in Wizard's Chess. His opponents would likely underestimate him, and then find that they were horribly mistaken when he crushed them. He always did have chess to fall back on.

xxxxxThe boy simply followed the group down the short path to the lake, keeping his ears open. After all, he would have to share a boat, and he wanted to have good boat companions. People who might actually prove to be a piece in his games instead of just a spectator. And that was exactly what Salem needed.

OOC; Moving to Lake, Also, holy mother of long posts

Clockwork Muse

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell gave a soft intake of breath as Dhyl admitted to having lost his precious Qube at the beginning of the summer and gave him another supporting hug. She knew that cat and his locket were the last things he had of his mother but she smiled at his wistful thoughts. "Just think, now you've got too woman to look down after you." she said softly into the hug. She released him and thought of other things to say before realizing he had spoken about a certain shop owner and spending time with him. A coy grin came upon her face as she grabbed his arm and began leading him towards the carriages. "You spent time with the owner of QQS then? And he lent you a book? How wonderful; anything else you'd like to speak about this gentleman?" Nell giggled, she couldn't help it. After his tiny breakdown with Eun and the two of them still not getting together she'd push him with any human on two legs and a pulse if they were interested! Soon she spotted familiar heads of red and blonde and lead her Dhyl towards them only to let go and go running to her girlfriend and capturing her in deeper hug than the others and a soft kiss on her cheek. "You alright love?" the Scot asked softly so only Rose could hear. When she had gotten the letter about what had happened she had wanted to immediately portkey, floo, apparate, anything to get to her girlfriend and comfort her. Only her parents and Rose herself was able to keep her away, but it wasn't like she liked it. She was fully set on making sure that her girlfriend knew she would always be there for her.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Miss Gryffindork

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Last uniform | Where: Hogsmeade Platform | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: And why does he own a bird now? | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanya and Elsiespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Restedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well, at least I won't pass out during the feast...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho was, for once, prepared for Tanya to tackle him... she was getting predictable. Of course, he wasn't prepared for her to jump completely on his back and... nuzzle? his neck. He stumbled a bit at the force of her jumping on him and flushed at her lips against his neck, scowling a bit. "I was tired! It was either sleep on the train or risk my dinner plate becoming a pillow!" When she got off of him, he turned to face her, rolled his eyes and smiled before pulling her into a proper hug. "See, this is how normal, not insane people give their friends hugs, Tanya," he teased, pulling away with a grin. He decided to ignore her comment on his intelligence, given that he had been expecting he to attack him... just not quite like that. He really should know better than to turn his back to her, honestly... except he found that perhaps he liked it when she scared the hell out of him like that. It only made sense; his favorite genre was horror, after all. "I am sorry I was a total snore on the whole way here, though... literally. I stayed up late watching movies. Mum bought me a whole bunch of them... Dad actually got me an old-school projector and I had all these old classics on actual film reels... Tanya, it's the coolest thing, you've got to come over and see it," he told her with a wide smile, finally distracted enough to not try to hide his new braces. He was pretty sure the projector had been to make up for them, actually.. although that didn't explain why they'd decided to get Gypsy a bloody sloth. A sloth she was already using to ram her way into the spotlight, he'd noticed. Ah, well. At least Art was cute... Echo would completely deny it if anyone asked, but he found he rather liked his sister's new pet.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup

User Image

Jer stepped off the train, frowning as he readjusted his robes. He'd turned them blue again, but that was more because he was still annoyed they couldn't be blue all the time. He sighed, then started scanning the crowd for Gypsy or Kas or heck, anyone he recognized. Thankfully, it wasn't too hard to spot Gypsy's hair from here. He made his way over, bypassing easily several students and 'borrowing' a few items along the way. He stepped up right behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, confident his street stealth and small stature had kept her from noticing him. "So ya havin' fun helpin' th' firs' years, Gyp? Figured they prolly need i' cause they don' happen ta know much ye' 'bou' th' school." He put the item he'd just nicked into his pocket, hoping Gypsy hadn't noticed what his hands were doing.

-------------------------------------------
State: Mischievous
-------------------------------------------

I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Awkwardspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, seventh year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide smiled when Rose approached. That hadn't been the redhead she'd been expecting to say hi to her, but it was equally welcome. They weren't really all that close, after all, but Ada did like to think they were friends. They'd been living in the same dorm for six years, after all. And Rose was dating Nell, who Ada was definitely friends with, right? So they were obviously friends. "Nothing much. Standing here. Being awkward. I thought all my friends were off making out with their significant others," she informed the redhead with a small chuckle. Damien and Marina still had yet to make an appearance... Ada wondered if someone was going to have to go back on the train and pry them apart with a tire iron or something. They were Head Boy and Girl this year, they really should be out here ordering second years around or something. She found that she was a bit jealous, though. After all, she wasn't going to get to see Chris again until June... she might find a way to visit him over the holiday break, she supposed, if he wasn't too busy. But aside from that slim chance, she had several long, lonely months before she'd get to see him again. She was trying very, very hard not to be depressed about that. It was hard, though, given how almost all her friends were paired off with someone else in their year. Hard not to miss your boyfriend when you had to watch your friends being all adorable with theirs.

spaceAda smiled when Nell joined them (practically attacking Rose with a hug), dragging Dhyl behind her. Ada was glad to see the blonde hair was gone, and hoped that perhaps he would've cheered up a bit. She loved the guy, but he seemed determined to be depressed over everything. She still had no idea why he'd suddenly decided to go blonde and melt into a puddle last term, but it had been very upsetting to watch. She was hoping that he was in a better mood now. "Hey guys! Carriage together?" she asked, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Usually she rode with Michelle, but she had no idea where the girl had wandered off to and was probably hissing at anyone who tried to ride with her. Of course, she'd not hiss at her or Lyv... but Ada had missed Nell and Rose and Dhyl over the Summer, and she had some catching up to do.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:06 pm
Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease. Age 13, we got you down on your knees. So polite, you're busy still saying please.
Fri-enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend. Every night we smash their Mercedes-Benz. First we run and then we laugh till we cry.

User Image

But when the night is falling, and you cannot find the light. If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight... You've got the music in you!
This whole damn world can fall apart. You'll be okay. Follow your heart. You're in harms way. I'm right behind. Now say you're mine.

User Image

Terren frowned a little. Nyx still seemed sad, but now it was because of the Lake. She didn't know how to swim, she had said. Well, he wasn't the best swimmer out there, so he didn't feel right to offer her lessons. "Don't worry, Nyx. You won't be swimming to the castle. That'd take too long. There are lots of boats for all the First Year students to ride in. No swimming necessary." he said, offering her a reassuring thumbs-up. Suddenly, another girl joined them. She, too, was a First Year, and wanted someone to wait with while the Grounds Keeper made her way to the Station. She introduced herself as Ally after another First Year joined them. Terren didn't know his name, and he didn't really have time to ask either. The Grounds Keeper called for the First Year's to follow her to the Lake not long after he showed up. "Nice to meet you, Ally and this guy. My name is Terren Hawthorn, and I'm in Hufflepuff. Erica here is in Ravenclaw, so if any of you are sorted into our houses, you'll already have friends! If that's okay." The boy grinned widely at the younger students. He hoped to see them all again soon. Maybe some of them would be in Hufflepuff with him. He liked having lots of friends. The more the merrier! "You three better hurry up and catch a boat. Just go that way towards the shore, and follow the Grounds Keeper. You can't miss it. Good luck at Sorting!" he exclaimed after pointing towards the Black Lake. Terren turned to face his Ravenclaw companion. "Wanna ride to the castle together?" he asked.

{OOC: Another derpy post! Ugh! D<}

Don't let go! You've got the music in you! One dance left! This world is gonna pull through!
Don't give up! You've got a reason to live! Can't forget you only get what you give!

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Maiya Kajuji

Edward D Engel

Voracious Voxy

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games