Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm
Amy looked at Asuka in slight confusion. "Uh... what's an AMF?"

Amy then heard some sounds coming from where Alice was sitting and her eyes widened. Was she... was she cursing that doll? Oh God...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Psyzapp
*Laughs at Katana.* I think I'm okay now. Maune took the brunt of the excess electricity I was carrying around. xd

*tosses her bottle and gives Psyzapp a hug* Well, I'm tired after arguing with Icy....but I have to admit it was a little bit fun to get under her skin again. wink I think I'm going to head downstairs now and see if I have any company yet. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?

*she goes through the office and heads to her quarters, locking her door behind her and heading to her bedroom.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
katana68
*coming back upstairs, she goes to Icy* And what do you mean, they need "female" assistance?

{{Sorry Katana! Had logged out to finish my paperwork. sweatdrop I'm home now so you can send me a text if you want. I'm gonna lurk for a bit then head off to bed. xd }}

((LOL, and how am I supposed to text you? Dork! *hugs*))

{{I could've sworn I gave you all my number when I got my new phone. Meh, I should be back tomorrow anyway in time for the party.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 pm
(( thanks Asuka. pfft txting. I cant even use a cell phone over here. Thats the beauty of yahoo messenger and msn ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 pm
*She grins.* That is a fantastic idea. I'm quite exhausted after today. *Sighs* Goodnight Amethyst.

*She goes into her office, down the corridor and into her Chambers. She closes and locks the door behind her, greets the dogs and heads into her bedroom. She's so tired, she just leaves a trail of clothes along the way and slips into bed with nothing on.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 pm

((OK I have to go... but I thought the party was next weekend!? crying I'll miss another again crying You just don't love me any more crying LOL ok, yea my brains fried, nights for reals.... Or from here, getting this bugger closer to done!))

iggies

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 pm
* enters the MW and heads to the bar * hey Amethyst can you grab me a double brandy straight. I have my own bottle under the sink. * sits down and reviews some of the hospitals order forms *

(( grabbed your booty iggies ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm
{{I love msn, too!! biggrin Completely free! I'm also confused about the bunny party. Isn't that this weekend? I'm just wondering b/c I'd hate for the party to start and there's no bartender b/c I got the date and time messed up and Maune's too injured to show up. lol. Although, I didn't ever here of an original set date and time, just a guess...}}

Amy finished designing the card she was working on. She left the card on the counter and left a note on it asking for everyone to sign the card for Maune. It was a get-well card.

EDIT: When Black asked her for a drink, she got what he requested from under the sink and poured it in a large tumbler, but she handed it to him with a small frown on her face. "You know, next time you ask me to sit on a couch, don't leave me alone with someone who would like to throttle me, 'kay?"

Looking around he rest of the bar, she saw that most people had left the bar and she decided that she should head out, too. Alice and Asuka were still there, but Amy had had a very long and stressful day. Plus, she hadn't gotten much sleep last night since she had been up since 6 AM.

"Asuka, Alice, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to serve yourselves if you want something. I'm heading out. A tired bartender is a dangerous bartender. Have a good night!"

With a final smile to them, she reached under the counter, got the small bag of chocolates she was going to share with Dec if he had come around today like she promised, and headed out of the bar.

{{And I'm probably going to head off, too. Night everyone!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 pm
* seeing as she had left already he went and grabbed his bottle and poured himself a shot and threw it back and headed downstairs for the night. Slipped into Leko and Ayami's room and undressed. He left the papers on the bedside table as he curled up around Leko and went to sleep *  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 17 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 pm
(( Geez People! You've been busy today! 20 plus pages worth! gonk ))

*He slips in through the back door, hangs up his coat and hat, then heads for their bedroom. Stepping inside, he sees that she is already in bed and looking like she was already asleep. He picks up a few articles of her clothing off the floor and places them on a chair near the bed, then strips down himself and slips under the covers. He slides over and as he puts his arm around her, he gets a slight shock. While wondering what could have caused that, he knows he's at least grounded now and spoons her. It doesn't take long before he falls asleep along side his beloved.*

Edit: *PM's Psyzapp with Quarters Win*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm
BlackR.16
* seeing as she had left already he went and grabbed his bottle and poured himself a shot and threw it back and headed downstairs for the night. Slipped into Leko and Ayami's room and undressed. He left the papers on the bedside table as he curled up around Leko and went to sleep *

{{I actually edited my post so that Amy got you your drink and she said something a little snarky. And sorry, Asuka, but I'm only editing my post once. I'm too tired for anything more. sad I'll see you all later!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:32 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Perhaps... perhaps we should assist Kai to his home. I do not think staying here would be best, and upstairs is not a suitable place to sleep either.
*smirks at Ryzan's failed attempt at sounding stern, then looks at him strangely when he mentions bringing Kai home*
The problem with that is neither of us know where he lives. That's why I brought him down here in the first place. I mean... I guess he might have an address on him somewhere but... *motions toward Kai, who is still looking traumatized* if he's this bad already, I don't think going through his pockets is going to help anything.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm
(( rofl you're having too much fun with this Tes))

*he finds himself curled up at the edge of the bed in Ryzan's room rocking back and forth and realizes he's been in the dark elfs room for almost 24 hours. At this point he forces himself to come to his senses and starts to relax and get up feeling quite guilty about being taken care of*

Hey... Tes... Ryzan. *flashes one of his trademark grins* sorry for being such a pain, but thanks for giving me a warm place to stay for the night. I really appreciate it. (・ω<)~♥ I'll have to give a more appropriate thankyou later, but for now I should find my way back to my place.

*he puts on his boots and hat and heads out the door to the room blushing a little and waving before disappearing completely. He proceeds to go down the hallway and up a flight of stairs to a deadend. "now let's see. this has got to be the only way out. I can feel a draft coming in through the crack under the door" he silently said to himself as he looked for a mechanism to move the door aside and after a couple minutes found the switch*

Now I can get a decent nights rest... I had no idea dark elves could be that loud... and frisky... I think I need a drink... but isn't that what put me in that mess? *he muses as he goes through the hidden entrance and makes sure to close it behind him, keeping in mind it's location for future use had he ever the need to take any more nude photos of the MW patrons, then stealthily kept out of sight of anyone in the bar as he made his way to the front door and out into the world to who knows where.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 am
{{I would have had some more fun if I hadn't fallen asleep rofl Given the n***s you had already taken, I kind of thought you would have been downstairs before. Maybe sometime I should show you who has what rooms when you need a specific picture ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games