Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 am
*gets irritated with the officer*
trying to correct me...
I may be evil but I follow the rules!! scream

*sends a fish to Killa via trade*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 am
* smiles a bit * Well thats good. I need to go to the hospital for a bit. Plus I need to check on Maune. If anything happens dont hesitate to come over. * turns around and flits to Leko and gives her a quick kiss and then flits out to the hospital *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am
pft - heir today gone tomorrow....
I think I'm irritable today... do you sense this too Psyzapp love?...

*lights a clove and tries to settle*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 pm
You have no idea what happened to me yesterday do you! *She looks at Leko in complete disbelief.* Do you have any idea how unprepared I was? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 pm
unprepared you were for what?....
and I missing something here?... confused
ohhhh!! you mean from that charmed chambord!!!
What happened!!?

*gets ready to take mental notes*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 pm
Must go change out of my robes, be right back! *Runs out of bar to her shuttle outside*  

Loira Croft

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm
*She raises her eyebrows and her eyes widen. She is just now aware that this was an experiment. eek She looks at Officer Dougherty and facepalms. She sighs and continues…she would have preferred to tell him in private so she could have gotten a feel for his reaction.*

Leko…I had a very severe reaction to that stuff! mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 pm
severe how?...
like allergic? eek
I wasn't trying to harm you I swear!

*gets nervous that something went very wrong with her charm*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Loira Croft

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm
*sound of shuttle landing outside and loira walks back into bar* Whew! Alright I'm back!  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 5 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm
(( If you'd like, Leko, we can call on Mr. Photographic Memory and chances are pretty good that he might locate the page where it states something about the Cops being safe from pranking, now that they're involved with the MW's. evil ... And since there was some discussion last night as to there being no more "Goodys Vs. Hooligans", perhaps Psyzapp should discuss some edits to the rules with killafrog. Personally, I firmly believe that this last Prank Trade should have gone to the thread owner. ))

*Still in disbelief as to what leko pulled, he goes behind the bar to grab a towel and finish cleaning off his leathers. He just shakes his head as he sits down to try and enjoy his coffee. He just sits there, drinking his coffee while listening to the conversations. He ponders with the thoughts. That might explain the shock he got when he touched her in bed last night.* Are you OK, M'dear?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm
No…not allergic. stare *She looks again at Officer Dougherty and sighs. She may just as well spill it and be done with it. She puts her fingers on the bridge of her nose and closes her eyes as she speaks.*

After you left, I kept getting bad news. With each problem, I kept getting angry until I had been worked up into a rage. *She looks up and places her hands at her sides.* Not just any rage…Leko this was really bad. And then the electricity started to get out of control. *Looks nervously at Officer Dougherty briefly.* Things started to snowball and escalate and I was unable to control it.

*Points to the floor across the room.* Do you see that scorch on the floor, Leko! That is from me abruptly putting my arms at my side! mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 pm
If Black had not been here, it could have been very bad. Black whisked me away so I wouldn't hurt anyone and I had to stay in his room with him until I was calm. When I had calmed down it was better, but I still had all of that built up energy coming off of me! *She figures by now, Officer Dougherty will consider her some sort of freak of nature and has nothing to lose now.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Maune volunteered to ground me! I told him not to touch me, but he took the brunt of the charge and dispelled the built up energy. I gave him one hell of a jolt and Black took him in to the hospital. stare I didn't know how to release it. *She lets out a big sigh and is ready for Officer Dougherty to freak out.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 pm
((I'm sorry I thought that only referred to the drinking game competition when it was GGB vs MW not in the forever sense.... I would be happy to cancel that trade and send to Psyzapp I was only following the stated rules... if we can't prank cops anymore then I just needed to know that - I go by the stated rules as anyone should you can't expect new people to assume things that aren't stated on the rules page we have over 2000 pages here!!... anyway I feel ridiculous even discussing this ... I mean the rules are stated are they not??))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm
(( Sighs…I have been so busy working out the expansion stuff that I have not gotten to the prank thing yet. Let's just all blame me and I'll edit the rules and talk to Killafrog as soon as I can. ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games