Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 18 Total: 21 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm
*He sets down his coffee cup, then gets up and pulls up the chair next to her and sits down. He looks at her with great concern.* Are you OK now? ... *his eyes search hers*

(( Yes the rules are as stated on the first page here at MW. I was just under the impression that the cops were safe as long as their love interests were with them. I just think that things have changed considerably since the cops have gotten involved with the MW ladies and the Pranking fun had died down. I think that some adjustments should be made to the Pranking Rules. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm
*She swallows hard and looks at him fearful he will feel differently about her.* Yes…I'm fine now.

(( I'll work on the rules…it just may take me a bit. neutral ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm
(( agreed as per our discussion here I will no longer prank at all - now I'll never be notorious! gonk ))

*feels like maybe she did something wrong but shrugs it off and finds her bottle of scotch and gets herself a snifter glass*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:56 pm
(( I just have to figure out how to work it in differently is all Leko. You could help me if you'd like and besides…you are notorious in my eyes *grins.*))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:00 pm
((sure if you need any help or input I'd be happy too tehehe wink just let me know, you know my schedule hahaha))

*after she finishes filling the glass she whirls the liquid around in it playfully*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm
shake shake *smells like fish tank*  

Antevorta

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm
*She sighs.* So what does it all mean Leko? What do you make of this reaction? neutral  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 3 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm
(( The Pranking doesn't have to stop, Leko. The Pranking game was made back when the Goodys Vs. Hooligans was dividing the players here, but times have changed considerably since then. The rules just need some tweaking, that's all. And because killafrog is listed as being Banker for the two main threads involved, just be sure to clear this with him before posting any changes. ))

*He knows this is an odd situation, but that doesn't change how he feels about his beloved. He reaches over and puts his hand on hers and gives it a loving squeeze.* Perhaps there are doctors that can help you learn how to control your electrical issues.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm
Perhaps I should be talking to an Electrician before I speak to a Doctor. stare  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Heh heh ... That's actually not a bad idea, M'dear! They can at least teach you of the currents and how to keep yourself grounded and all that jazz.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 pm
*leko sorta flops in her chair and laughs*
It just means that you are capable of unspeakable evils and you just haven't played with it enough to know how to direct it! You're totally fine, the charm didn't do anything weird - you're just a natural conductor!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 pm
*She looks at Officer Dougherty quite puzzled.* You mean you aren't freaked out by this? neutral

@ Leko: I have no clue as to how to control something like this and I don't know anyone who does.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm
*thinks a moment*
when you were shooting off electricity were you thinking that it may happen i mean thinking it at all?...  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 9 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:32 pm
*He looks at her, somewhat confused.* Now why would I be freaked out? You did try to forewarn me of your electrical issues. Plus I have heard of other people being natural conductors. It is rare but not that uncommon, so there must be information available on this subject.

*He glances out a window, then looks at his watch.* Oh man! I wanted to get a ride in before the weather turns. M'dear, would you like to go for a ride on my bike with me?

(( Edit: I have a child wanting to use the computer here, so I need to log off for awhile. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm
*Looks at Leko.* I was thinking a lot of things! mad I was enraged…I was frightened…I was…I was worried I would electrocute someone…I was concerned it wouldn't go away and I'd be stuck! gonk

@ Officer Dougherty: REALLY?…You want me to go with? surprised I would love to! *She's completely delighted.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games