Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm
*smiles*
so you were controlling it!! rofl
oh well you two have fun on your ride then.
talk with you later.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 18 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Psyzapp
*Looks at Leko.* I was thinking a lot of things! mad I was enraged…I was frightened…I was…I was worried I would electrocute someone…I was concerned it wouldn't go away and I'd be stuck! gonk

@ Officer Dougherty: REALLY?…You want me to go with? surprised I would love to! *She's completely delighted.*

Guess I should start carrying a grounding strap around with me then! Heh heh ... Yeah, it's a good thing I just happen to have an extra helmet! *He stands up and offers his leather-clad arm to her* Shall we? ... cool

Edited.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 pm
*She takes his arm and grins. heart * If I put that helmet on, I'm going to have to completely fix myself back up when we get back home. neutral This thing is going to completely mess up my hair! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm
rofl  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 16 Total: 28 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm
It will be well worth it, M'dear. You'll see! ... See 'ya around, Leko. *He leads her out the door to his bike. He puts his helmet on, then hands her his old helmet and helps her put it on.*

You look beautiful in this old helmet of mine! *When he leans in to give her a kiss, the two helmets hit against each other slightly and he chuckles. He then swings one leg over the bike and sits down, then looks at her with a wide grin* Heh heh, I've got me a Biker Babe! Let's go for a ride, sweetheart! *He starts the bike up, waits for her to get on, and then they take off on his bike for a spin around GGG* User Image

(( Gotta' go! Hope you enjoy the ride! Bring us back safely when you're ready, and I'll be back on later tonight! cool ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
*starts to get sleepy she yawns, stretches then decides to walk to bed as to not waist energy*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:54 pm
(The computer show didn't start until 5pm and I got there at 10:30am. So I'm going to have to go tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 pm
-walks into the MW, still texting Kits and plops down on a bar stool, looking a bit miffed-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm
-huffs and puts her phone away, hopping off the barstool to go make herself a chocolate yum thing-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm
*walks into MW and sees that Dame's the only one there at the moment* Hi Dame. What was that note you left me earlier about?

*flies in and lays on the floor near the couches*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm
-turns around with her drink and eyes the vest he is wearing, seeing the little flash of stomach- surprised biggrin twisted

-a desirous flush creeps up her chest and she places her drink on the counter and goes around to give him a hug, slipping her hands up under the front of his vest, sliding them across his stomach and then around his sides and up his back- Good evening, sexy. -she purrs and hugs him- Oh that? It was nothing. Just had an inquiry about one of your pictures but Kits answered it for me. ^_^

Though, I do have a question for you about the party tomorrow...-lays her head against his chest, enjoying the hug-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm
{{Ok, were people supposed to get invitations in PM format or something for the party? I still don't know when it is. Did you want Maune to be the bartender?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:47 pm
*hugs Dame tightly* That's good. Kits probably knows more about that art than I do anyway. *laughs* What did you want to ask?

((Edit: There's no invitations. It starts whenever everyone gets here tomorrow night. Pretty much, anyone can come.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 pm
-leans up and kisses him- Well...you know it's a bunny and Hef party, right?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Yeah. I still don't know what I'm going to wear, though. sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games