Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 pm
{{So just whenever tomorrow, when people come online? Sounds good! Hopefully see you guys tomorrow. biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:05 pm
-climbs up on the stool and leans with one knee, reaching across the bar, purposefully poking out her rear as she does, and grabs her drink, balances on the stool and takes a sip- Well...-tries to butter him up- I have a suggestion...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm
*takes a moment to enjoy the view before answering* I'm listening...

((Tomorrow night. Well, night for most of us.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Well...-pulls him closer by the belt loops and places her knees on either side of him, swaying him slightly, skirt riding a bit- I kinda wanted to go as Hef...so I was thinking... -runs her hands over his abs- maybe you could go as the bunny? -kisses him quickly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm
*stares at her for a moment* Me... as the bunny? confused

((Quit reading my mind, Dame! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm
(( xd ))

Yes...I have a very sexy outfit in mind if you wanna hear... -grins and keeps running her fingers over his stomach, smirking at him seductively-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Hmm... tell me, then. *runs his hands through her hair*

*yawns and stretches his wings, then curls up and goes to sleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 pm
-inhales sharply and shivers, loving her hair being played with-

-pauses a moment before continuing- Well, here is my idea: chef's hat, shirtless, boxer shorts, and cuff links... xd oh, and bunny ears, of course...maybe even a tail...

-gets lost a bit in the image of Karrie dressed this way, a lewd smile spreads across her face-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Hmmm... I don't know about the chef's hat. I have one, but it tends to fall off sometimes. I imagine bunny ears would make it worse. *notices her expression and whispers in her ear* Are you sure you'd be able to... control yourself well enough with me wearing something like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm
-slides her hands around to his back, digging her fingertips into his skin as she runs them down his back, whispering a response- Are you going to be able to control yourself when I take off my robe and am wearing short, short booty shorts and a bikini top? twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 3, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 pm
*pictures her dressed like that and grins* I think so, but we may have to make it an early evening. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Deal. twisted -stands up on the lowest rungs of the stool and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing around his neck- You're gonna be seeing a lot of my a** tomorrow... -giggles-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 pm
*laughs softly* No complaints here. *kisses her, running his hands through her hair*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( If you'd like, Leko, we can call on Mr. Photographic Memory and chances are pretty good that he might locate the page where it states something about the Cops being safe from pranking, now that they're involved with the MW's. evil ))
{{"Official" word from Photographic Memory Man: the rules have been sketchy since the cops got involved, in all honesty. The original rule you quoted was that cops were to be pranked along with people doing a good deed, not just cops "doing a good deed". They have never been cleared of pranking, however Psyzapp has also told Leko before that she might want to refrain from doing so in her presence. If Psyzapp was not around, then cops were free game {also previously stated by Psyzapp, though not "officially"}... so cops could still get pranked.

Additionally, "back in the day" cops had absolutely no pull around here in regards to punishing people for pranks that occurred in this thread because cops were tossed out or pranked to begin with, so this whole "busting" Leko for pranking you is completely new. The rule regarding cops catching people for pranks was put there for cops coming in to bust MW patrons for pulling pranks in -other- threads, such as GGB and Lily's in the instance that they were no longer in that thread or that this thread would catch their attention first. Pranks are not punishable "crimes" here... or at least weren't originally.

I don't have any specific page sources because the "legitimacy" of pranking cops has been discussed more than once and each time things turned up inconclusive.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm
-flush rises up to her neck, groaning quietly- Mmm, I didn't think you would. -winks at him wink and slowly moves one of his hands down to the back of her thigh below the skirtline and slips it under, gliding it upwards. Returns her own hand to around his neck, grinning at him-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games