Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:03 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex shook hands with the male, Damien. " Yeaah, I wonder why.. " She said, snapping her fingers, making a orb of ice appear over her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm
"Woah, that's pretty cool. My powers aren't nearly as neat as that. Though, I'll admit, I'm just learning how to use them and there appear to be some that I don't know of yet," Damien said to Alex. "Although, you saw me use one earlier with the principal. I manipulated his mind into giving us the day off. Yay for three day weekends!" he added.  

Super Buick

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:09 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Yeah, and I'm very grateful that you did that. " She chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Damien laughed. "Now if only I could get the instructors to give us all high grades," he said with a chuckle. "Sadly, I'm not that good to get Bubbaloo to keep us from getting buried in homework. He's such a ******** douchebag."  

Super Buick

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:17 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

(( LOL XD ))

" Grades don't really matter to me.. All I focus on is to stay in the damn school, and try not the get expelled. If I do get expelled, then I have no where else to go.. " Alex said, sighing after wards. She ran her fingers through her hair, ruffling afterwards as usual.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:22 pm
"Nowhere else to go?" Damien asked Alex. "What about home? Your parents kick you out?"  

Super Buick

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:24 pm
(( s**t, i gotta get going. i'll continue this when i get back later))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:27 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" No, They died. A couple weeks ago actually. Car wreck, " She laughed, " Haha, what A killer. " She looked down, then back up at him. " So I don't have any where else to go. "

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:27 pm
Super Buick
(( s**t, i gotta get going. i'll continue this when i get back later))

(( Alrighty ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:44 pm
Kaji hugged one knee with his right arm. He set his left arm behind him, so he could keep his balance. He looked up at the sky, and let out a slight, silent sigh. Even if they didnt get caught, Kaji couldnt help but think there was something else to them being caught. It couldnt of been someone I know...could it? It couldnt of been Taylor..he hasnt been in our dorm at ALL...unless....unless he had turned into the surroundings, such as the air and what not. But why would he snitch on us...ME...one of his best friends for that matter.He shook his head in disbelief. I don't know..Taylor has been acting a bit strange recently.. At that moment, the needle-like pain started slowly returning into Kaji's head. Oh ******** not now. Everyone's worried enough as it is about Damien, he deserves the comfort, I can't..Stay strong kaji, not now, not no-OW! He thought, as he winced from the pain.I just need a mo-OW-ment..thats all.. "Uh, um AHHH! ******** OW! I-I'll be um...right back" he said nervously. He started to get up, and wobbled to the nearest waterfountain. He tried to take a sip of water, but the pain was unbearable. He collapsed to his knees and grabbed his head tightly. Kaji let out a yelp. The needle-like pain was as bad as its ever been so far. He clenched his fists tightly, and slammed them both on the ground, which didnt help in the least. A few tears ran down his face, smudging his eyeliner. He rolled onto his back, he just wanted to sleep. "No, I cant, stay awake, it'll wear off..it'll wear OWff!!" He layed there, covering his eyes with the palms of his hands for a moment. 10 minutes passed, and the pain was starting to die off. Kaji made it to his feet, but grabed on to the waterfountain. He saw his reflection in the shiny metalic faucet and sighed as he rubbed the eyeliner off his cheeks. He fixed himself up as best as he could, and started walking back to the others.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Yukora looked up at Kaji strangely before he left. "What's up with him...?" she wondered as she watched him as he got up and walked out of sight. She thought she heard him yelp, but figured it was nothing. It was everything for her not to get up and run over to make sure he was ok. "He seems alright now, but I'll ask him later....like when he tells me why he looked so beat up in class today. Ugh forget it, I want to find out right now." she stood up before Kaji could sit down. "I'll be right back guys." "Can you come with me please?" she braincalled to him before passing him and walking to the front of the cafeteria, away from the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:04 pm
Oh..Um...er...yeah...uh oh He replied nervously. "Yeah, um, me too, I'll come with you Yukora" he said as he started walking alongside her. He closed his eyes slightly, the pain was still there, just not as badly, but worrying about what Yukora was going to say to him didnt help. When they got to the front of the cafeteria, he stopped and looked at her. "So um..why did you need me to come here?" he said softly.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:17 pm
Yukora held both his hands and looked into his eyes, her own filled with worry. She kissed him slowly. When she released, she looked up at him. "Please tell me what's going on" she said. "I've been worried about you all day. The way you looked in class, then when you left away from the group. I know you haven't had a chance to tell me up to now. So I'm asking you now, please tell me..." she said, hoping it wasn't something personal and that she should be minding her own business.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:26 pm
Kaji saw the worry in her eyes, but smiled ever-so-slightly and kissed her back. The smile started to fade when he heard her question. He didnt want her to worry more then she already was, but he knew, he had to tell her the truth. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes. "It's nothing, really. This morning was just a b*****d acting up in the hall and a few minutes ago-" he stopped. Thats when it hit him. It seems everytime I get that pain....i would be either talking to...or thinking about Taylor..but..why?He thought to himself. Would Yukora believe me if I told her what i think? Or would she just think im crazy.. He decided he should just tell her. "A few minutes ago..I got this sharp, needle-going-through-my-skull-pain. Its not the first time its happened either...but this time the pain was unimaginable. I left because Damien deserves the comfort at the moment, i didnt want to interupt, and i didnt want anyone to worry." he stopped for a moment and looked down at the ground. "But what I dont get..." He looked back at Yukora. "I was wondering if it was Taylor that snitched. And everytime I would talk to, or think about Taylor, the same needle like pain would return..I just dont get it. Its probably just my imagination, or a coincidence. Who knows.." He looked down again. "Either way, theres no need to worry." Kaji leaned in and kissed her softly.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Yukora listened to him intently, and kissed him back when he kissed her. She let go and said "thank you for telling me the truth...I'm glad you can trust me" before looking down. She hugged him tight. Tighter then she'd ever hugged him before. "Anything is possible...I mean...do you think Taylor is causing the pain? Or stress? Or...I don't know, maybe every time you think about him, something triggers your powers but your mind can't control them...or something. I don't know...all I know is, something freaky is going on with both you and Damien, and I don't think it's anyone's imagination. I know for a fact that it can't be that you're crazy. That is simply out of the question. Something else is going on. And I'm going to worry about it. I'm worried for both of you. I mean...who's to say it isn't possible to kill someone subconsiously, and have them die in the physical world. Who's to say that Taylor isn't...I don't know, an alien or something. Wierder things have happened. I just hope we figure this out before someone gets seriously hurt again..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games