Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 pm
((can you tell me i don't know how kaleb is to know this even if its in the book because i don't know it so i can't make my character know it...))

Kaleb looked at the book flipping through the pages he couldn't find it at first but then he did nd started reading it.

Kamron gasped for air...He couldn't breath but when he heard what karmanda said about ayu. He closed his fists and then punched her in the face "Sorry ayame...i know your in there but....i had to." He put his hands on his chest rebuilding his bone and then looked at her. "as you can see...im different....anyways...im not the kamron that was once over here and collapsed fromd rinking to much blood....oh no.....im not him anymore....im am better then him...and i will kill you and save ayame...got it..." He pulled his hair back in a low pny tail and then looked at her. "now...bring me what you got" He grabbed her pulled her from her stance and onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:46 pm
((Basiclly Karmanda was the leader Ayame's clan and she had a deep hatred for Humans so she want to kill them all. Ayame killed Karmanda's son and husband because they got in her way and she hurt Karmanda really badly, leaving her to die. Then Karmanda told her she would kill her and her family so thats it..))

Karmanda kicked Kamron and sent him flying into a tree, breaking it and it fell on him. "With my power combined with Ayame's your going to have to bring all you got just to empress me."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Kamron made the tree blast into a million wood chips with a wave of his hand He stoo up like nothing was wrong with him "yea well that kinda hard when your in ayame pregnant body....if that baby dies...kaleb would probably stop at nothing to kill you...and hes stronger then me...even with the newly found powers hes still stronger." Kamron walked up to her... "so...how would i kill you... "i could perform an exercisim, or my fanquishing spell....theres many ways to do it...but im not sure if it will hurt the baby as well....hmmm..."

Kaleb sat down and then sighed... "why....why can't she just have a happy life....have a baby....get married....and live a normal happy like...why can't it be like that." He wanted to help her but if he saw her he would probably break down crying....He hoped that kamron could handle her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 pm
Karmanda was about to move when she stopped, looking as if she was great pain. "No...this can't be happening...." She put her hand to her head, still in pain. Ayame was easily breaking through when Kamron said Kaleb would kill Karmanda if she lost the baby. Karmanda screamed and the body feel limp, falling to the ground. A red flame engulfed the body and then left, signifying that Karmanda's spirit was gone and Ayame was back. Ayame opened her eyes and sat up. "Damn it!! That....ugh!!! She'll be back and she is dyeing next time!" She stood up and staggered, catching herself against a tree. Ayame cursed under her breath and closed her eyes, trying to steady her breathing. "Ok...I'm better..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:04 pm
"AYAME!!!...." He smiled and then held put his hand to her. "come on...you need to see some one...he diserves it." He grabbed her and carryied her in the cradle posistion and then opend a portal straight to Kalebs room. Hey put ayame done. "here she is kaleb...." He saw a body on the ground "Ayu!!!" He knelt down and then moved her hair from her face. He picked her up and then walked out of the room and into his room where he layed her on the bed and then put a cold wet cloth on her forhead. "im sorry ayu...i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most....you diserve better then me..."

He stood up but tried to run forward at the same time and stumbled a little he swooped her up in his arms holding her tight. "ayame.......ayame ayame..." He just wanted to keep saying her name and hold her tight. "you scared me to death...i couldn't get myself to help kamron...i jsut couldn't." He didn't let her go. He was talking to her softly in her ear and was holding her close to his heart. "please....please don't scare me like that again....please."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Ayame wrapped her arms around Kaleb, tears coming from her eyes. "I'm sorry, I just knew a second before that she was coming back. I thought she was to weak to come back. I'm sorry." She squeezed his neck and buried her head in his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Kaleb...."

Ayu was deep into unconscience, total darkness. In her mind she was standing in complete darkness, her lip and shoulder were not bleeding anymore. She looked around, not scared but she had a feeling something was coming. "Kamron...." She began to walk, her combat boots clicked as they hit the black floor.

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:43 am
"Ayu......." He leaned down kissing her lips softly. "I will stay here until the ends of the earth for you....but i will never forgive myself for leaving you here when you needed me the most."

"Ayame...please...don't be sorry....you may have scared me to death but you didn't know this was happening....I shouldn't balme this one you its not your fault." He placed a hand on the back of her head running it up and down her sot hair. "my sweet ayame...all that matters no is your safty....you are safe...and so is the baby...but i wouldn't mind if the baby was gone if it ment your safty......i care for the baby as much as you do...but if ment i get to keep you i would choose that anyday. Its just lucky that the baby is safe as well...." He sat down on the bed taking her with him. "I just want to hold you in my arms forever like a barrior to anything that would harm you...but we all know i can't do that." He smiled and then kissed her forehead then her nose then her chin and went back to her lips but holding that extra long.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:12 pm
Ayu was still deep in unconscience. "Dang where am I?" She mumbled and looked behind her, seeing only a white figure. "Karmanda?" She started to back away. "Don't come back Karmanda!! You don't belong here!!" Ayu saw Karmanda smile and held out a white sheet of paper, then disappearing, leaving the note suspended in the air. Ayu walked over and opened it, her eyes filled with horror. She opened her eyes and saw sun light, it was over. Ayu looked at Kamron and smiled.

Ayame kissed him back and smiled. "I wish you could but then my legs wouldn't get any use." She giggled and got up, sliding out of his arms like a snake. "What do you want to do Kaleb?"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm
Kamron looked and watched as her eyes opend. He smutherd her in kisses and hugs as he picked her up holding her tightly "im so sorry i will never forgive myself...im sorry im so sorry..."

Kaleb looked at her. "hmm...what is that little baby inside of you hungry for.....ill go out and get it....it's amazing that you haven't had any cravings yet."

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:27 pm
"I know....it is weird..." Ayame shrugged. "I rather have normal food...." She smiled and looked like a 6 year old, being smaller and having teenage feather because she was only 19.

Ayu laughed and smiled. "Calm down, Kamron. I just lost to most of my blood....god I'm hungry." She stood up and stretched. "Come on...Ayame and Kaleb are coming down too."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:10 pm
"YOu mean...your ok...your not hurt?" He shrugged and then walked with her.

He smiled...sure what ever you want....what kind of food." HE said walking down stairs with his arm around ayames waist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Ayu's smile faded and she spoke, her voice held a lie behind it. "Yeah I'm fine now..." She looked down and walked into the dining room.

Ayame shrugged. "Maybe Italian....I don't care...." She giggled and saw Ayu. "Ayu!!"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:14 am
"hey....don't lie to me." he stopped at the top of the stairs...i don't like it when im lied to....what are you hiding from me."

KAleb looked at her.."do you want to go out or the kitchen?" He smiled and then looked at her and saw kamron his face had frustration on it... "i wonder whats wrong?"

((i forgot her name)) She came out of her room her stomache hert really bad like somthing wasn't right, She walked down stairs not bothering to look or talk to anyone down there and then went out the door walking to the hospital wing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:21 am
((Kylo I think))

Ayu stopped and didn't look back. "Nothing to make you concern. It's my problem." She hated doing this to him but she couldn't let Kamron bear the message Karmanda gave to her. Ayu walked into the dining room and sat, her eyes down at the table.

"Uh...I rather stay here...Ayu and Kamron are having issues." Ayame sighed and looked at Ayu. Her deep black eyes seemed frustrated, she had lost a lot of blood just like Ayu and sooner or later she would have to feed. She walked into the dining room with a graceful step and sat quickly, her fists curled and on her knees. Her perfect lips in a cautious line.

Ayu didn't look up, her black hair over her left shoulder. "It's a side effect, Ayame, your going to have some mood swings from losing blood." She spinned a bottle cap that she found and it spun faster than any human could keep up with.

The corner of Ayame's lips twitched, holding back what looked like a snir. "You think, Ayu? Mind your own buisness for a while. You have your own problems..." Her fists tightened, seeing the vains running up her arms.

Ayu looked up. "Geez calm down, you look like someone stabbed you with a fork in the hand..." She looked at Ayame's arms and her eyes had a hint of fear. "Calm down Ayame."

Hayato walked behind Kylo. "You don't look so good..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 am
Kylo looked at him. "yea...i don't feel so great either." She groaned a little "i think i might be going into labor in a month or two maybe im just nervouse...but....i have to go to my check up....." she kept walking...a hunormorous belly poking out from her midsecetion.

Kaleb looked at ayame. "Babe....babe..." He walked over to her rubbing her arms lightly and then kissed her neck then her cheek. "calm down....stress is not healthy for the baby....and i don't want anything bad to happen to you or the baby....

Kamron didn't talk...he couldn't bare that ayu wouldn't tell him what was wrong...she always did....and now....she wouldn't...and it was eating away at him....he couldn;t just sit there....but...if he made an emotional outburst it would be embaressing...he sat there with the menu over his face not wanting anyone to see it because it was angry...and his eyes were red with hate...he didn't know what was happening...but he liked it......he could feel his body getting powerfuler by the minute....it was.....exciting. But he made no notice of it  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff