Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:16 pm
heart Woohoo!
Did you know that if you have 5000 crumple paper bags you can make a hat worth over 10000 Gold?
Just saw that, wow.
Continued good luck with the quest!

Oh, and some generous person gave me an anonymous gift too!
The NSTG Christmas Fairy!
I don't know where to thank him/her though.
I don't have my own thread.
Wait, I do!
LMBO, Ok, maybe at the end of it so I don't take up more posting spots.
Heheheh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:26 pm
I like your duck look Koro! It's pretty cute.  

Symphony of Serenity

BonBonella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:32 pm
iI LIKE YOUR LOOK TOO KOROo 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:20 pm
Chibi B-U-M-P

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@chibi>
Sankkyu for bumping xD Hope your head has recovered from the bruises rofl

@alfred>
Sankkyu for the papers! I went fishing but I didn't get boots! crying So I gave you fishies instead sweatdrop

@pinka>
Oh oh! How did you get the fairy to give you a gift? ^O^
The Monster paper bag hat is worth over 10k? O_o
I didn't know that since I wasn't questing to exchange the papers for hats xD
But hey, thanks for the info! ^O^

But but... you need to post! xD
It's your own thread and it would feel weird without the owner joining in the crazy addiction of omg boxes xDDD

@symphony>
Really? Really? ^O^
I think the nostrils are kind of big hahaha xD
But I like the comical expression of it mrgreen

@faith>
May I call you that? sweatdrop
Thank you! xD I'm glad people are accepting my ducky look xD
It's like... "koro has finally found the guts to lower her scarf down and reveal her true face"
rofl

Two new llama breeders! xD
Thank you to both Lucky Luna Lovegood of the Harry Potter series (hehe...) and Tony Dark The Vampire who might have a distant relation to Tony Stark the Ironman (haha...) for their generous paper donations! ^O^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 am
User Image

It's OK...the fishies stink in my inventory but i must accept it...

It is the stink and the odor of GOLD!!!! twisted twisted twisted

User Image

BlackAmaya

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:22 am
Woo hooo Morning bump!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 am
BumP~ Sorry no paper, have to go town some time xD  

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@kailiax>
It's cool, Ryan xD I, myself have been ditching towns for a while in order to fish xD I'm still at Bassken though and sometime's in Gambino. But never in Durem xDDD Thank you for your bump! ^O^

@alfred>
Heheh. Those fishies weren't caught by me xD In fact, I got them from a trade. I'm still an amateur at fishing gonk

@gilla>
Thank you again xD Quest threads are growing in numbers and there are so many threads to bump xD

@nova and scrommie>
Thank you both for your papers! I don't know if you're reading this, nova, but omg!! How did you find so many paper bags? O_O Tell me your secret!! xD

And a new donator in town! A big thank you goes out to
Yitsune Ukoha

! I hope you like the inks I gave ya! Also included a set of tickets just in case you're collecting them xP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:25 pm
User Image

General's bump!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm
BUMP. I'm dsorry I haven't gotten much paper lately. Towns hasn't been working very well for me lately. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 pm
Chibi B-U-M-P

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:19 pm

That's okay, Symphony ^_^

And thank you for the bumps, you guys xD

Poking in here again to enlist a new llama breeder! xD Thank you to Namiiiaaaa for her paper donation! ^O^ I wonder how to say your name out though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 pm
this seems like a funny quest blaugh  

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:07 pm
Funny? Try successful lah cool  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games