Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:58 pm
[Hiro, Marq, and Destin Enter from Tropical Jungle]

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:7/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq walks through the portal followed by a large wolf digimon that was standing on his hind legs. Marq looked around the odd field and then felt a breath on his neck.
"Umm... boss. Something's wrong."
"I know, there is something odd about this place. I mean, this place looks utterly destroyed and.. and where is Hiro?" Marq began to look around for Hiro.
"Umm... yeah, that too, but I mean... Look."
"I don't--" Marq turned as he spoke and nearly fell out as he noticed what Destin was talking about. He crawled back as he gazed at the now MachGaogamon. "--what... what happened to you?!"

"These are the effects of the Battlefield when taking the challenge." A voice spoke out as young lion came into view. "What was weak now is strong and what was strong now is weak." The lion cub padded toward Marq and sat infront of him, looking up at the boy and his digimon.

"Hi... Hiro?!."

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 pm
((Enter Jericho and Guile))

Jericho entered the strange field and looked at his surroundings, though something was rather off. As soon as he entered the area he fell to the ground grasping his heart, the young man's body rejecting the very area he stood in. "Ugh!" grunted the tamer as he fell down to his knee.

On the other hand as Guile arrived, she was ultimately unchanged. She hadn't grown stronger, or weaker, she was what she was. The Guilmon let out a gasp as she ran to her tamer and turned towards the small, Leormon. "What is this place? What's wrong with him!?" asked the beast as Jericho used her for support to help him get back up.  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 pm
(kain and ace enter from great canyon)

Kain walked through the portal and looked around admiring the destruction that this area had taken. ''Amazing this is amazing.'' he said as Ace came through and laughed. ''Yes human wars are nothing compared to digimon wars.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 pm
(Chris, Dante, and Skylar enter from Tropical Jungle)

Chris looked around for a moment and saw Marq and the others only with diffrent digimon. "Marq? What happened to the digimon?" He asked. He looked at Skylar who was now Birdramon. "Wow thats strange" He said. He walked over to the others "Anyone seen Dante?" He asked.

"Umm over here" He said.

Chris turned and his eyes buldged "Uhh guys Dante is..Dorugreymon" He said. He was suprised and looked at the others.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 am
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Yes... even one as strong as myself am subjected the effects of this distorted area." Hiro then turned toward Jericho and padded off towards the boy and his digimon. He put a paw up to Jericho's forehead and sighed. "It would seem that the negative energy is affecting his body like none I've ever seen. I'm... I'm not quite sure what to say. I'm certain that it won't kill him, but it would seem that like myself and the others were effected, he two was also affected. Don't ask me how though." Hiro turned and walked back towards the head of the group. "We must make haste, lest he become worse,' He turns his head slightly toward Guile, "what you and your tamer do is strictly up to you."

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Jericho began to slowly stand up feeling himself slowly gain equilibrium again. He felt sick but he was able to keep himself sane and focused. . . for the most part. The young man cracked his neck as he leaned on his partner. "Guile. . . calm down, I'll be okay just. . . just don't move, please. . . don't move." The young man held onto his partner as his knees wobbled. He was obviously in pain yet something was definitely strange about this young man, his pupils had narrowed into tight, reptilian slits.

"Alright, alright just keep still, your weak right now." spoke the female Guilmon in a concerned tone. She kept her partner steady with her large, flat palms and began to take him back towards the portal into the previous area.

". . . N. . . NO!" shouted Jericho in protest with a hefty yell.

"But your hurt! You can't honestly expect us to be able to fight anything in your condition!"

"Leo. . . Hiro was right, I'm not deserving of a crest tag, but. . . if I don't bare through this, what sort of tamer would I be!? We're staying!" said Jericho firmly as he gripped his partner's back firmly.

Guile let out a long sigh before she slapped Jericho in the back of the head with her free hand. "Whatever you say. . . but don't come crying to me when you end up dead." She may have been acting cynical but she was actually very worried about her partner, she had never seen her in this condition. Dammit Jericho, always trying to be the tough guy, you may be determined but your an idiot! Just don't, die on me. thought the Dinosaur Digimon to herself as she turned Jericho around and began to walk back towards the party.  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Glad you decided to stay with us..." Hiro continued to look forward towards the destroyed terrain as if he were looking for something. "... You might have what it takes after all then."

Marq looked between Jericho and Hiro. He shook his head and then looked back to Destin. "So this is what you look like past Ultimate, cool." Marq threw his partner a thumbs up. "I wonder if we can pull this out besides in this place."
Destin blushes a little from the compliment he received from his tamer. He could feel new energy swelling inside of him. "Than... thank you Marq."

"No problem, now let's find... whatever the heck we're looking for." Marq walked forward Hiro and looked down at the little lion.
"Yes?"
"So what exactly are we looking for? Or rather who are we looking for this time?" Marq scratched his head as he also looked over the barren and rocky terrain. "I can't imagine anything living where."
"Yes, this place has seen much warfare and destruction. Many of my comrades have come here and not made it back." He shook his head and started to step forward. "Their collected digicores have yet to leave here and thus the air and data here is corrupt, causing this shift." Hiro was referring to the fact that those that die here died and never turned into a digitama, he stressed how this trial would possibly be the hardest for the boys. "But I have every confidence that you will be able to succeed."

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm
((Echo. . . o.=.o?))  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm
Jericho Wing
((Echo. . . o.=.o?))

((No kidding... where you guys at? =^o_o^= ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Jericho Wing
((Echo. . . o.=.o?))

((No kidding... where you guys at? =^o_o^= ))

((I'm waiting on our fellow adventurer >XD Maybe you should PM Chris?))  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:38 pm
Chris looked at them for a moment before stepping forward "Well what are we waiting for lets do what we came here to do" He said. He looked at his two digimon. He then walked over to Hiro "Do you really think we're ready?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm
((glad we're all back 3nodding ))

Hiro looks up at Chris and shakes his head. "That is not up to me... that is your decision and yours alone." The leormon walks up for a moment before he is stopped by an old friend.

A boltmon steps in front of The team and gives a hefty chuckle. "Ah... Hiro and guest... welcome to the Digi Battlefield. Home of the Fallen warriors. I am their caretaker... Boltmon." The large mega-level heaves a large ax over his back and turns to guide the team across the field.

Marq is caught off guard by the digimon and turns to look at the others. He is first thrown for a loop as Dante and Skylar were affected as well. He then turned his attention to Jericho who was limping. He rushes over to help the boy "Hey... you okay?" He walks slowly, helping Guile while still following behind Hiro.

Destin was still amazed by his sudden growth spurt. He analyzes his body, admiring the steel gauntlets as well as his apparel. He almost went oblivious of the fact that he was being left behind, until he caught sight of Marq leaving when he was about to ask his tamer a question. He jumped up and zoomed on his rockets to catch up with Marq. "Woah!!"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:45 am
(Enter Sheriti & Argomon)

By now, Shreriti had settled on a stone. Hours had passed since she arrived in the Digital World but there still wasn't a sign of anyone that she knew. The edges of her lips pinched down once a string of data hovered over her head. The memory of a digimon she lost burdened her. It was in this field that she experienced her first encounter with a wild digimon that had immense power, almost destroying the party and her as well.
Although Sheriti did not stay long with that expression. Thoughts of blissful memories that she shared with a former partner enlightened her spirits. Her digimon would have reminded her not to waste tome moping by sad thoughts, but to only continue remembering him with a smile. Recently the tamer did not spoke much. It wasn’t because of her reticent behavior, but the digimon that now followed her.
Her back faced Argomon. Where he stood did not matter, she was not concerned. Sheriti almost attempted to push his presence away, so that he wasn’t with her. Since Argomon stepped into her digivice, Sheriti has yet to have a decent conversation with the digimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm
Sheriti received notice of the second location for the digital memory. Her digivice vibrated once before screening a notice from the Spirits Base Bulletin. She and Argomon leave.

(Exit)  

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm
(Enter Jax and Ghoulmon)
Jax and Ghoulmon fly over one of the large holes in the ground. Jax whistles as he looks down.
"Say Ghoulmon, how deep do you think those are?"
Ghoulmon flies a bit lower and doesn't answer for a short time.
"All the way to the center of the digital world, but no one's ever lived to see it."
Jax takes a rock from his pocket and drops it in. Ghoulmon flies even lower so that they can watch it fall.
They get as close a possible, and watch the rock get deleted as it fell deeply into the hole.
"Hey! What the heck?!"
Ghoulmon's oculus swivels up to observe Jax.
"Those holes are extremely dangerous. You don't reach the bottom. Rather, the extreme forces in there rips you apart before you reach the bottom."
Jax gains new respect for the battle-scarred wasteland.
"That's messed up."
"What's worst is that once you are deleted here, you may never become a digiegg ever again."
Jax is shocked to hear this. He had no idea prior to this that digimon could truly die.
"Let's fly a bit higher. I don't want to be any closer to these endless death traps."
Ghoulmon gains altitude, and breaches the cloud line.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games