Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_priestess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:10 pm
Iamnotgoodthink
Well, I will admit it, I'm a stinkin' noob. razz But hey we all were at one point. Name's John, hope to get a career in writing, more realisticly law. sweatdrop But hey, it's nice to dream right.
O and Lost At Mind,
xd xd xd JOHN LENNON FRICKIN' ROCKS!!! xd xd xd

-Texans don't really ride horses-

My boyfriend's a native Texan and he doesn't think it's right for guys to ride horses. But girls can...Yeah, he's a dork. By the way, yes, John Lennon does rock and I want to be a writer too, and I'm on my school's Mock Trial team. I'm head prosecutor. So we have things in common! I'm Dark.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:42 pm
WOWEE! I just now noticed this thing became a sticky...lulz.

So hey! Welcome newcomers! I'm Danjah! I like to nibble. :B

[ Danger Woman ]

straylogic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:34 pm
[ Danger Woman ]

I have proofs. >.> whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:43 pm
[ Danger Woman ]

It recently became one. :3
Partly because I was sick of searching for it to bump it back up. xD  

comfylove
Crew

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:48 pm
[-Sunder-]
I relatively new here, two weeks new. Err...I'm a cool 20 years old, my birthday is in May, so I got a long time to go before the big 21.

I'm relatively easy to get along with on Gaia, never really meant a person I hate. I can have a perverted sense of humor, but I know who to tone it down. I have a stupid streak that tends to make me miss rather obvious things. I stand about 6'6" and I'm used to the tall comments, though they've gotten annoying over the past 5 years. Oh yeah, I live in the good ole' Akron, Ohio.

Huzzah! A fellow Ohioan!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:47 pm
I'm new. Name's Shinobu. Shinobu Flame. or Shinobu Faia. WHichever. Can't get enough of Love Hina or Avatar. they so rock rofl rofl rofl xd  

Shinobu Flame

ElDot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Shinobu Flame
I'm new. Name's Shinobu. Shinobu Flame. or Shinobu Faia. WHichever. Can't get enough of Love Hina or Avatar. they so rock rofl rofl rofl xd

Welcome to the guild! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 am
3nodding heart
Well hiiiii!!

I am "kind of" new... This is an old account that I totally forgot I had. Found Gaia online 4 years ago and then forgot about it. Tonight a friend told me they tried to add me here and it said I was already a member, ah! I realized I had an account again and started fiddling around, thought I am quite lost! sweatdrop
Sooo hemmm, I am soon turning 25 years old, I am french speaking girl from Quebec, Canada. Mom of an adorable little 6 years old monster, also mummy to 4 crazy chihuahuas.
I have studied in several areas, Multimedia, Cinema, Make-Up Artist, Design... Anything about Arts really. I sing, dance, write, etc!!
Most of all, I am a designer for online virtual worlds since 1996. I started with VZones Dreamscape and now I am pretty reknown in SecondLife. I make 50% of my living that way. I hope I can eventually create items for Gaia as well, especially since I was always into pixel art and mangas... So 1+1=2. 4laugh
I guess that's about it! I am really lost so if anybody wants to hang/chat/help me........ Go for it! rofl  

ezeikielka

xX_Randall_Flagg_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:18 am
Is it just me, or do these Introduce Yourself threads seem like an online AA meeting? `_`

Well, it's about seven o'clock and I've been up since four. I'm a little under the influence so I figure now is as good a time as any to introduce myself. People call me Ed. I'll have been on Gaia 5 years next March. I'm 20 years old, I'm from Marietta, GA. I smoke too much, both pot and cigarettes. I love music. Rock is my favorite; Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, R.E.M., Rob Zombie, Primus (most kinds of rock, cept Emo. That stuff irritates the piss out of me). Never really liked country, pop or most rap ('cept that old skool stuff; RUN DMC, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, and Geto Boys). I also like classical music as well, and when rock and classical are together, I like it even more. I've watched a lot of movies in my time and I like so many different kinds, but if I had to pick a favorite genre, it'd have to be horror; the more gory, the better. A few favorite movies of mine are The Evil Dead/Army of Darkness series, Office Space, Escape from New York and LA, The Conan series, Stephen King's The Stand just to name a few. I think Bruce Campbell is one of the coolest dudes of all time. I like comic books. I'm not huge on them, but I'll read one every now and then. My favorite author's are Stephen King and H.P. Lovecraft. I love to draw. I love Captain Crunch, the original is my favorite. Kinda wish I had some right now. I know this is more than I needed, I'm just really high and sometimes I rant. From what I saw on the members list, the only people I know here are Danjah and `Krisseh. That about sums it up, I think.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 am
Gosh. I just realized that even though I joined this guild awhile ago, I have failed to introduce myself. My name is Harmonia and if you frequent the Word Games forum, you've probably seen me there. I'm not sure what else to say about myself other than that I like Vanilla Coke and cartoons. sweatdrop Um... hi then. 4laugh  

Harmonia

Questionable Businesswoman

10,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:02 am
Harmonia
Gosh. I just realized that even though I joined this guild awhile ago, I have failed to introduce myself. My name is Harmonia and if you frequent the Word Games forum, you've probably seen me there. I'm not sure what else to say about myself other than that I like Vanilla Coke and cartoons. sweatdrop Um... hi then. 4laugh
I was wondering if you joined or not. :3 xD But then I was too lazy to check the members. D:!!

Anyway, welcome! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 am
Hello! I'm KonohaShinobiSumiko, but you can just call me Sumiko. I'm 22 years old, and live in Illinois. I love listening to music, and I pretty much enjoy everything except country and rap. I'm a huge movie fan and I always try to see at least one movie in the theaters a month. My favorite types of movies are horror, action and comedies. I'm also a huge anime and manga fan. Some of my favorites are Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and Claymore. I like many others too. TV shows that I enjoy watching that aren't anime are The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Smallville, Supernatural, and Heroes. Whenever I have free time I like to draw, read, write stories and poems, chat online, hang out with friends, party, snowboarding in the winter, go swimming in the summer, and play soccer. Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier but I've been coming on gaia for 3 years now. This is my second account I made because I left a year ago and never really went on my first one since.  

KonohaShinobiSumiko

yes cut play

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Hm, well my name is Bianca, I'm 15 years old, and I stumbled across this guild by chance. I'm a total music-holic. I like practically any genre except heavy metal and country. I love fashion, rping, writing, drawing, reading, anime, cosplay, animals, photography... a lot of stuff. I've been on Gaia for 3 years but this is my second account. I love the television shows It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office. I'm an enjoyable person to be around with and 100% literate.
So lyk yah hai [:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:08 pm
Pocket Paniic
Hm, well my name is Bianca, I'm 15 years old, and I stumbled across this guild by chance. I'm a total music-holic. I like practically any genre except heavy metal and country. I love fashion, rping, writing, drawing, reading, anime, cosplay, animals, photography... a lot of stuff. I've been on Gaia for 3 years but this is my second account. I love the television shows It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office. I'm an enjoyable person to be around with and 100% literate.
So lyk yah hai [:

I think we're gonna have a problem. >8(
Nah, just kidding, welcome to the guild!
@KonohaShinobiSumiko: I'm a total movie junkie as well. 8D Welcome!  

ElDot

iTakeshi Yamamoto

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:19 pm
Hello everyone!Im new in this guild (obviously ^^;; ) but just here to say hi to everyone.Farewell *scurries away*  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games