Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heathe81

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:52 am
Hi everyone! I'm Heather. I have my BS and MSc in animal science. I did my undergrad at UConn (yup, born and raised a Husky) and I did my masters at the University College Dublin. I'm actually still in Dublin at the moment finishing up some work but I'll be home in June. I was raised with a dog and now have cats. I worked at the UConn Dairy and Livestock barns. When I lived on a farm I owned a Jersey cow and 3 sheep. Oh how I miss them! Anyways. Nice to meet all of you. Hope to speak to you soon. I look like a dweeb in this pic... sorry
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:31 pm
Hello! I'm 13, and you can call me Eeny. I live in the US (not going to get any more specific), love horseback riding, and all animals. I have a 4-year old Cockapoo named Koby, and three guinea pigs named Andy, Buzz, and Dipper.  

eenypup

Superman Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:42 pm
Hi Im Superman........I have had a few pets in my life when I lived with my parents (dogs) but now living with my fiance I have 10 small animals: 1 rat named Princess, 2 mice one named Mighty Mouse and one named Gir,7 hamsters named, Panda, Patches, Ashley Williams, Munchkin, Smokey, his brother Bandit, and our most recent acuisition Squeeky (she was so scared of her new mommy she let out blood curdling squeeks when we tried to wipe the poop off her bottom). We love them all very much and now that Im living with my fiance I am learning so much about animals (she used to work in a humane society and wants to be a vet) and I even almost saved a baby squirrel, he fell 3 stories at about 2pm and lived till about midnight before he died in my arms... crying it was really sad but everyone said I did my best (I named him Clark Kent because he has to be Superman to survive a fall like that straight down onto the cement, plus it mirrors my nickname. anyway I have bored you all long enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:51 pm
Hello!

I'm Bird Girl, a nickname I acquired as a result of being a wild bird rehabilitator biggrin I have permits & licenses from the Federal and State governments to rescue, rehabilitate and release wild birds and to use unreleasable birds in education programs -- anything from sparrows to herons to ravens (no eagles though, that's a special permit). I'm also certified to work with the endangered Brown pelican! I've been doing this for about 8 years, and while it can be very heartbreaking, for the most part it's extremely rewarding!!!

I have a little zoo of my own: two Italian Greyhounds (Pepper & Joey), a miniature Dachshund (Amelia), a Sphynx (Smellie Katt) and a domestic long-haired cat (Sadie), a Golden hamster (Hammie), 8 hermit crabs, two turtles (Bert & Myrtle; they also have a fish & a snail), and about 30 birds, all different types of finches except for my two diamond doves. Like I said, a zoo! I don't have a favorite animal or pet, I could never decide!

I believe in adopting animals from shelters, not buying them at pet shops. I am against animal cruelty in all it's forms.

Thanks for accepting me into this guild! I'd be happy to answer any animal questions if I can smile

Bird Girl  

azbirdgirl

paganprincess666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:31 am
HI! Im Erin. Im 21 years old from Washington, DC but currently live with my fiance in Hartford, CT. We currently have 11 pets! 1 rabbit, 1 white rat (she's the biggest daddy's girl in the whole world cool ), 2 mice, and 7 hamsters! I have always loved animals and used to work for the humane society.My fiance is Superman Nitemare who also belongs to this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:47 am
Heathe81
Hi everyone! I'm Heather. I have my BS and MSc in animal science. I did my undergrad at UConn (yup, born and raised a Husky) and I did my masters at the University College Dublin. I'm actually still in Dublin at the moment finishing up some work but I'll be home in June. I was raised with a dog and now have cats. I worked at the UConn Dairy and Livestock barns. When I lived on a farm I owned a Jersey cow and 3 sheep. Oh how I miss them! Anyways. Nice to meet all of you. Hope to speak to you soon. I look like a dweeb in this pic... sorry
User Image

what was the name of the animal sciences program you were involved in at UConn? Im trying to find the best animal science program in the usa. i want to become a vet and open my own vet/petsmart/grooming/boarding/no kill animal shelter/daycare/training/animal control/wildlife sanctuary and rehabilitation center/breeder/etc. i want a national if not global chain of these pet centers and to have an online store for this company as well.  

paganprincess666

Goodbye ansem

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:16 am
hi im Brian im 15 pic of me in my profile if you wanna see me i have a cat  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 am
Hi there smile

I'm Kierstien, I have been around and loving pets since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I stumbled across this guild and I would love to hang out here!
I wont mention my age, ok but no flaming!
I'm 30. There.. ya happy now? (Haha)

Anyways, I live in the Eastern U.S. I have currently, 6 rats, one bunny rabbit, 2 goldfish and one tetra that cannot live with any other fish.
He wants the entire tank to himself.. any added fish are usually dead within 12-24 hours.

I have almost flushed him several times just because.. well he's costing me money! And there's no reason why a 1 and a half inch fish cannot share an entire 10 gallon aquarium! He is yet to be named.. but I think I will affectionatly call him Killer smile
And now he is happy since I have given up all hope of him making friends with any kind of fish whatsoever and he has the entire tank to himself.
He is a flame tetra, btw.

I have lots of pics of my animals and I look forward to meeting some new animal lovers here so that we might share cute little stories such as the one I just shared with you all.

Thanks for making this guild!  

Kierstien

SquirrelGirl23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:14 pm
Hi i'm Glo i'm 14 from albuquerque new mexico. I love animals i always have. Right now i have 6 dogs, two cats, a dove and i'll have a snake soon. I want to work in a zoo not sure what i want to do there yet though but i have alot of time to think about that lol. If anyone wants to talk to me feel free to PM, comment or chat with me here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:29 pm
Hi iam Sabrina. My culture is Indian, but now i live in Australia. Iam 12 years old and iam the school captain of my school! (gosh, its a hard job!) If you were wondering iam a girl. I have 4 pets, 2 dogs, they are chiwawa's and their names are Fluffy and Tyson, and i have 2 gunea pigs, their names are Ginne and Pigge! I hope i have introducted my self enough for all of you to know me! And i dont have a boyfriend rofl , and i dont want one sad !!!  

kewlgurl_zz

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lynette_Tigerkitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm
Hi I'm Lynette my sisters call me Netty.

I'm 24 and Live in a suburb in the surrounds of Melbourne, Australia.

I have 1 17 mth old Australian Cattle Dog x Staffie, Cassie
Also also co-own a 13 yr old Standard bred Mare, Connie

I look after a 30 yr old Quarter House Gelding, Bucky  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 am
Name:Yumiko or Yomiko
sex;..........well can u tell by my character
Pet: 6 cats -2 black , 3 tom , 1 dark gray , 1 orange gay cat [ all was to nice never get in to fight ] 1 male black dog. and one maybe dieing baby mice that my cats was try to kill on saturday [ i really hope the baby mice leg heal in day or soo crying ]
Fav type of pet: to much to name

there not much say about me >>>but cant post any info about me like where i live or what my rl name .
i be learn and care about animal every since i was in 8th graed.
I love animal more then human (which mean im a vegetarian) . and yet every day animal get kill or die/dieing soo i want to be a Veterinary or save/rescues wild animal life. i realy hope i can go to college soo i can be on.
any human who animal abuse im going to kill them with my ax and take them to hell.
it really hurt my heart to see them like that

[sorry for my bad english]  

Himeko-14

-iPaperMache-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:30 am
Hello, I'm ayumi, I just turned 13 yesterday and I love anime. Drawing and going on the net, oh, and video games are stuff I love to do XP
I have 2 pets, a dog, and a lizard. I live in USA, Maryland

My dog's name is Coca, mixed with Beagle and Australian shepard. Had her sincs I was 7. <3

I did have a fish, it died though ._. Maybe get more soon

My (Well not really mine but) bearded dragon, who's name is in Spanish but it means Chubbo or something I forget. lol
He's been sick with Parasites, he was one of the lizards born with em. He might die from it, since he doesn't eat much as he used to and if he doesn't eat, he doesn't poop.

Hope I have fun here, bye~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 am
USERname:Mikaela59
Female
I like dogs and wabbits
I have 1 golden retriever and 1 rabbit 3nodding
and i live in the philippines in asia mrgreen  

Mikaela59

Auburn Beauty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Hiya! I'm Jenn. I'm 17 years old and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have two pets currently, Ballou and Mowgli, both are cats. I love them to death and they truly are my babies! I'll get pictures up later!! I have a lot of favourite animals, but cats are number one! Oh, and I'm female 3nodding  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games