Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:55 pm
((YAY! 300 Posts xd ))

"Yeah. And sometimes, if we get really close to someone, they can hear her too." He grinned, "Right now she says she likes you." he said as Airas tried to hug Alexis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:32 am
Heh I never alone my char has like seven personalities to talk to XP))

Ai watched the sun,now almost fully risen she sighed and remembered the first day she came here.

She was shoved in a car and the next thing she knew she was here.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 am
She hugs Airas, and smiles at Icarus. "I hope i can hear her someday."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:09 pm
"I'm sure you will," Icarus smiled sweetly, "Maybe someday soon."  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Ai is going to be dead for awhile for she is being a bad a** rebel in another rp XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:22 pm
((aha ok))

"Well, i think i should try to get some sleep before the others wake up." She said as she got up and hugged Icarus good-bye. "I had fun. We should do this again sometime!" She petted Airas. "Bye Airas!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:32 pm
"I had fun too." Icarus said, hugging Alexis back, "Sleep well, see you later!"
Airas waved goodbye to Alexis (with her cute panda paws whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm
She laughs slightly and waves back as she walks out of the caffitiria and into the hallways. She looks through every window she passes, thinking to herself,"I do hope i can hear Airas soon. Maybe then i can understand a bit more about them. They're really my only friends here!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Kakra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:38 pm
The (now human in her mind) yawned, and slowly got up and stretched, now that the lights were back on (at least in her room) She looked a little confused, feeling dizzy, and a tad numb in areas, but she ignored it, and got herself ready for the new day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:37 am
"Well Airas, let's go out and enjoy the sun while the sky's still clear." Icarus smiled, they walked out into the courtyard, Icarus leant up against a tree and watched as Airas transformed into an Eagle and flew high above the asylum gardens.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:47 am
As she got to her room she yawed, but wished she had stayed downstairs because now the sun rise was full of color. She moved from her window to her bed and slowly began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:12 am
Icarus soon became bored and climbed up the tree he was leaning against, found a comfortable spot on one of the higher branches, and watched Airas soaring and diving through the sky, softly humming to himself.  

PH-ArcticFox

lady_ceres_is_unloved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:57 pm
she screams & runs around in straight jacket "AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:27 pm
Tammy slowly came out in a sun dress, which was yellow with green flowers. She smiled, seeing the strange creature up in the air, and sitting down to stare at it, not knowing what it was.  

Kakra

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 pm
She wakes up a few hours later witha gasp, panting hard. "It was just a dream." she said quietly, trying to calm herself. "More like a memory. . ." she said getting out of bed. She has been having nightmares lately but has no idea why.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games