Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am
- suddenly many people start to show up an we crowd to the roof tops blare music an party all r rated fun with me hostin git all-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:55 am
(Neh, sorry, my family went on an unexpected camping trip.)
"Here." Robin had lept down from the tree to follow Jackie,and now scooped her up and lifted her to an appropriate height to grab the handle. "Are you going to be ok?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 pm
"Moko? Mokey? Mokomokomokomoko? What we do now?" Rex said looking Moko in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 pm
moko growled in annoyance "why does one normally open a door you stupid two legged" he pushed rex forward "now get going beofre i change my mind" moko took a swip at rex's leg's, his thick, yellow claws only missing by milliemeters sa he continued to growl.

__
jack looked at robbin and then hopped down again, without a word she took off along the dark hall way that appeard behind the door, her tiny legs carring her as fast as they could  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:40 pm
"Hey!" Rex poked Moko's snout hard but playfully. "No need to be rude, I'm going." He said and went through the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:44 pm
moko hissed in annoyance. "idiot"
as soon as rex was in the door slamed shut "why are you here?" jackie's voice rang around the room as dark blue candles burst into life, but still no jackie, "tell me now" her voice was bitter and sounded more like an echo  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm
"Umm, Moko told me to. And besides, I sort of assumed you have cookies here." Rex said. He looked around, looking for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 pm
jackie snorted and the room grew dark again, "get out" the door swung open with a loud crack  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 pm
"Why is everyone so upset with me today?" Rex asked. He walked towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 pm
"moko why did you bring my fr............. room aquaintece here in the first place"
moko stepped forward "i just thought that"
"YOU THOUGHT WHAT MOKO" he voice was cold and emotionless
"i...i never mind" moko quickly backed out the door, draging rock with him  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 pm
-i walk into the oor jackie went int- ooooooooooooooooo it looks fun in here - i shut the door behind me- wow echoo echoo - laughs like an idiot-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm
"Hey don't be so hard on him. He's a good guy really." Rex said and approached Moko. He whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, she doesn't hate you." He said, gave him a reassuring pat on the back and went outside.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:18 pm
- i walk around - jackie!!!!!!!??? you ok
i feel bad about leaving you but my son well was dieing .........helloo !?!?!?! jackie where are u  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm
Name: Chii Kamiki
Grade: Junior
Abilities: Heal, super intelligince, blocking and destroying magic and attacks easily, light wand summon, magician attacks unimaginable.
Bio: Chii is the spirit of light in Momo while Momo is the dark spirit. Whitout Chii there would be no Momo or Chii. Chii is the former look of the body. Mostly Chii is the one that saved Momo from death. She is kinda like a cyborg. Her main use is magic. Chii is only around when they are in light. Momo only appears in the darkness.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: Chii is a very kind hearted student. Though sometimes she is quiet. Chii loves to play with children. Chii doesn't want other children to be like Momo, she takes Momo as a bad example when she was a child.  

jljljljl

jljljljl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 pm
(( Chii will be in violet. Momo will be in indigo. ))

Momo walked into the light and became Chii. Momo began to take transformation into Chii. Chii walked into the light and found a door. Chii opened the door saw that light was inside same for darkness. Chii knew she wouldn't tranform. Chii walked in seeing a student. "Hello." Chii greeted. "What is this place?" Chii asked in thought.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games