Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm
JAMES

"Uh, Aoi probably knows by now and Orrik does too. I don't think I can go back..." James said even though he wanted to go talk to Aoi and Orrik. They could always get through problems together.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm
SHI

Shi looked at James and then Miotzu "He's right....by now Orrik probably found Aoi and told him about James." she said getting up and walking to the window.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:18 pm
Miotzu

"Well what should we do? We cant go into town ourselves. We already probably have targets on our heads..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:54 pm
JAMES

"Or, they are still trying to figure everything out. We could go into town, get them out and try to get them on our side." James said.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:59 am
SHI.

Shi looked out the window "Miotzu is right.... and so is James..... we are going to have to disguise ourselves." she said looking away from the window and walking back towards them  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:27 am
JAMES

"With what?"  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:04 am
SHI

Shi looked around the house "Ummm i guess with what we are wearing and what we kind find in the house." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:11 am
JAMES/MYOMONI

James and Myomoni both got up to look through the house for some clothes to disguise themselves.

JAMES

"HEY!" James yelled from upstairs. "I found a trunk that is filled to the brim with clothes and fancy clothes too."  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm
SHI

Shi ran upstairs when James said that he found a chest full of clothes. "These are perfect.." she said taking the clothes out and throwing them on them bed that was in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:38 pm
Miotzu

"Hmm sure..." she followed them up the stairs and watched them take out stuff from the overflowing trunk. She walked over and searched through the clothes.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:56 pm
SHI

Shi found a long red and black dress. It laced in front and back and was long. "Ooo this is perfect." she said twirling around with it held to her body  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:33 pm
Miotzu

"Suiting...." she said over to Shi. Miotzu still searched through the garments unsatisified with what was in front of her. Until she found an outfit in better shape than hers. She picked up the dress to take a better look at it. It was black and lolita style it looked like. (Sorry i luv lolita style!) "Heh." she smirked and walked off to fit it on.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:14 pm
SHI

Shi smiled at Miotzu remark "Its a victorian dress..i love these.." she said. She walked off into the next room and put the dress on. "Perfect." she said. The top part was tight and like most victorian dresses. It showed of the curves of her breast very well. The top was red and the rest was black. The bottom came all the way down to the floor and the sleeves were long and draped a little from the hands. Walking back into the other room. "Well how do i look?" she asked talking to James and Myomoni.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:50 pm
JAMES

"Pretty good. Beautiful." James said nodding approvingly.

MYOMONI

Myomoni nodded and searched for some clothes for him and James  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:06 am
(Thats a cool dress. surprised )

Miotzu

Miotzu walked back up the stairs with her outfit on. She didnt care to ask anyone how it may have looked on her, but instead headed straight for the large mirror in the room. She twisted and turned in different directions examining her dress closely. She admired how she looked in it although it made her look more childish then anything, or even like a doll.

((Here is the outfit! biggrin It looks so badass! biggrin Imma draw my character in it now! ^.^ User Image))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games