Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:40 pm
Maria sighed in frustration. "We still don't have any business and now Carissima wants to kill Kat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Is sitting on the end of the bar leaning against the wall, careful that my skirt doesnt come up as i doze off. "Why dont you all turn eachother into bunnies or something... Haha... playboy bunnies..." Dozes off again.  

XSuki_MikaX

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm
Cari ran to her dad. "NO I LOVE HIM." She shouted.

Mello had this eek look on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:43 pm
"Suki? Have you been drinking?" Maria went over by Suki. Hmm, she doesn't smell like she's been drinking. Maria though perplexedly.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:44 pm
Dude All the girls are coming in *still in a guys form* hey maybe we should become a host club!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:47 pm
"We could do it. We'd probably get more busibess that wa," she said, wondering why they decided to switch some of the employees genders.  

Mentha spicata

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 pm
He walks over and sits next to Kat. "Was I not hot before?" He sighs and smiles over at Kat. "You make a cute guy!" Laughs to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 pm
"If we do that. then I want you to make me look like this." She said to Kat and showed her a picture.

((its to big to post))
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Leicon_Kodai/Death Note/ma02.jpg  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 pm
yeah but show some skin and every girl in the city comes heart

*poof* wow you look great lol heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 pm
"Yea-NO!" Maria rolled her eyes. "This is a CAFE. Not a host club."((Okay, so I have a picture in mind for Mello's uniform, but I can't find it! crying crying crying crying It's Kazune-Kun's waiter outfit. Their school was having a festival and their class was a cafe, and Kazune was dressed up like a bun-bun!)) "Yet, I'm alone on this, aren't I?"  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:51 pm
We could be both a hosting cafe it will bring in tons!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:52 pm
((is it girly?!)) ((is this it? User Image  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:55 pm
I yawn. "Nah, i like the cafe idea, but, i'll go with whatever may come....." I push my striped bunny hood from over my eyes and look around for a moment. "It'll be at least an hour till my next shift so....." I disappear, reappearing in the same place with my normal clothes on, thanking God im not near a window or guys might see me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:56 pm
((close, but that would probably work. it's blue. but that would be better! THX!!)) "Fine." Maria said, exasperated. "But I'm staying my own gender, thankyouvermuch!" She snapped her fingers and was wearing a different outfit.User Image
"I'm wearing contact lenses so I don't scare off anyone." she explained.  

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games