Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 am
naiteiru
All fun in games or not. The word only harbors a sexual context behind it.
No not at all. It is a group of partners for one man. Though often sexual partners it is not necessary. It may just as well be that they all adore this one man in non sexual ways. It can also be a house or a section of an house reserved for the females of a Moslim household.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:50 am
Soul of Aqua
naiteiru
No not at all. It is a group of partners for one man. Though often sexual partners it is not necessary. It may just as well be that they all adore this one man in non sexual ways. It can also be a house or a section of an house reserved for the females of a Moslim household.
I will also point to the swastika, known as a symbol of evil only because of Hitler's misuse of it for the Nazi party, which is a symbol of good fortune in the orient.

Just because something is associated with a certain meaning does not necessarily mean that that is the only thing it can represent.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:54 am
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
naiteiru
I will also point to the swastika, known as a symbol of evil only because of Hitler's misuse of it for the Nazi party, which is a symbol of good fortune in the orient.

Just because something is associated with a certain meaning does not necessarily mean that that is the only thing it can represent.
(the hooked cross)Infact the Swastika is the holiest symbol Hinduism and Jainism and has even been found on Christian tombs and Norwegian Viking clumps .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:55 am
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
naiteiru

(the hooked cross)Infact the Swastika is the holiest symbol Hinduism and Jainism and has even been found on Christian tombs and Norwegian Viking clumps .
In other words...

LOOK UP STUFF BEFORE YOU START FLAMING IT!  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

naiteiru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
naiteiru

In other words...

Pardon you miss. I'm quite knowledgeable in the origins of the word harem, as well as all the same tittle-tattle you felt you needed to bring up. I'm not flaming anything, so please do not feel you know my intentions at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am
naiteiru
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
naiteiru

In other words...

Pardon you miss. I'm quite knowledgeable in the origins of the word harem, as well as all the same tittle-tattle you felt you needed to bring up. I'm not flaming anything, so please do not feel you know my intentions at all.
Ah yes Milady, the origin. But just like the origin of many words the definition has changed since then.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:51 am
wo.. we having a row at the origin of a Harem...

shesh this feels like my fight of a geisha with someone.

What they perceive it now is not the origin of it. shesh.

Nothing bad about it. just the society of today made it bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:54 am
I think we can all agree that hubby wishes this to be a happy place so lets all go horseback riding!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:55 am
Society sucks. Royally.

We should all just say "Screw society!" and do our own thing.

BE OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE! *dramatic pose*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 am
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

And I have decided that I shall be a cowboy! -=jumps on Hebi Hime's back=- Giddy up!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lXxHapyRainxXl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:59 am
well see it is sick and maybe i do need help but i dont like harem and i do know what it is  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 pm
secret assasin7000
well see it is sick and maybe i do need help but i dont like harem and i do know what it is
Then that's your opinion and you are entitled to that. However, if you do not like it, then leave us alone. It's as simple as that.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 pm
secret assasin7000
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 pm
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

And I have decided that I shall be a cowboy! -=jumps on Hebi Hime's back=- Giddy up!
...I am not a horse and I take offense to you trying to ride me as if I was such. Now get off of me before I bite you.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

...I am not a horse and I take offense to you trying to ride me as if I was such. Now get off of me before I bite you.
Have a sugar lump!-=stuffs Hebi Himes mouth=-  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games