Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:13 am
as cahos entered the room Am's attention drawn to him but she did not utter a word she just stared at them with yuki in his arms... still oblivious of the things around her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:52 pm
then i saw am lay on and place yuki right next to her but she is hurt very bady.
"hey where is a nurse i need" said chaos walk up am and heal her pain and suffer.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Raphael held up Am, watching her eyes go across the room. He'd finally stopped blushing about her loving comment a few moments ago, and followed her gaze up to Chaos entering the room. His eyes went wide as he dropped Am onto a cushion of his regained energy, which gently deflated, allowing her to slowly reach the floor without harming her.

He hopped over Am and Yuki, kneeling down over the latter. "Is she okay..?" he asked himself, searching her wrist and neck for a pulse. "Her vitals are pretty weak.. not to mention she smells like some kind of weird smoke. He began charging her with his own energy. Judging by the ash in her hair, someone had already used at least a little- or some kind of magic around her... "Sphere, I'm keeping her vitals up. She should be stable now. How about a little healing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm
as her senses came back to am she spoke "where are we?? what is happening" she ask feeling afraid

"raphael what happend to her??"  

oOFuniPuniOo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 am
"You got it!" Sphere said as her eyes shifted to a slightly green color before a wave of green light surrounded the injured girl.

"Cure 4!" she shouted and the light engulfed Yuki, healing her wounds at a rapid but steady rate. A few seconds passed and Yuki was fully cured.

"There. done... What happened to her anyway?" Sphere asked, plopping down onto the floor, panting slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 am
"please could anyone tell me whats happening??!! why is there some undead creatures going for us... " she shifted her eyes to sphere who just cured yuki... she curled up like a ball "this never happened before... i felt scared" she said in a low voice which she can only hear unless someone have a good hearing sense  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 am
"uhhh what happen to me " said yuki try to get back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:05 am
chaos walk to nina and talk about this and say"she is one ancient" talk to nina.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 am
"yeah but why they choose her she not ready to fight the evil and it be to danger at them"said nina and walk to a chair to sit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:14 am
Sphere turned to Am, a blank look on her face.

"Seriously Am, I have no idea. At first I thought it was a simulation but it wasn't. These dereanged zombies are after us and I have no idea why." Spheree said with a sigh, hugging her friend.

"Hold up a little longer. We'll find a way outta this mess soon."  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 am
*toss a small bag to sphere and am* "eat it, it help u feel much better "said chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:06 am
am thanked sphere for her concern and for her warm hug.. "thanks, i needed that"

she was watching the sly truning to orange as sunset was almost over then chaos threw someting at them "what is this??" am said curiously  

oOFuniPuniOo

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 am
(( happy heart s day everyone ^^ i hope you will keep replying in this guild and i hope this thread will be active for so long....

and i love you guys ^^ for joining this guild heart heart heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:00 am
"It help bring ur energy back and take them. It will be sour and i watch and find other "said chaos step out of class and run down hallwall.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am
am swallowed a small amount of the thing that chaos gave her and couldnt swallow all because it was soooo sour  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff