Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Haku ran in out of breath."I just felt reality break and the world was almost destroyed!Who said Haruhi was funny?They must be..."Haku stared at Kasanoda and backed up to the door way."So....I should have know.Kasanoda ....Haruhi is too much of a stick in the mud to be funny.Or just too smart...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

Val walked back in, twirling and smiling. Her adoption had gone through, and now she was heir to the Beaumont Dance School

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:00 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi began to look the other way and said, "Yes, yes... Casanova-san, it is okay if I am not funny. And your face sort of scares me.... Why does this situation feel so familiar...?" he muttered to himself.

User Image

User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm
"..Wait a second...Deja vu?"Haku had also felt like the whole conversation had happened before."That's just creepy.Has Nekozawa been tampering with time or was this completely random?"  

Aqua Haku

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Itoshii walked in. "Hello...I'm Itoshii." She said introducing herself to the ones she hadn't met yet. She heard part of what Haku had said. "Nekozawa? Who is he?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:00 pm
"Hm.... A person that you might not want to meet if you fear being cursed."He warned Itoshi."Well.He runs the black magic club...thingy..."  

Aqua Haku

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:02 pm
"I met him once, kinda creepy. I ran right back inside here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Kasanoda's eyes began to well up. "Agh....!!! I'm so sorry...! But Fujiouka-kun, you truly are funny...!!! Sometimes, but really! You're just so intelligent!!! Not that intelligent people cannot be funny, but...! Mah!!!!!!!!!" He began to yell out incoherently.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 pm
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image

Val skipped over and poked Kasanoda

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:28 pm
"Bossanova-kun!" I say proudly letting myself in and wave to everyone in the room. "How is Bossa here treating you all? Might I ask about your invitation to prom Bossa?" I say gesturing for him to come towards me.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

mintages

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:21 am
Kasanoda stared at Tamaki with a horrified look on his face. "Why on Earth would I do that???" he said without thinking. He looked over at Val and said, "Val-san, why are you... poking me...?" he said awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 am
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Just making sure you were real before I did this...

hugs him

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm
He chuckled for a bit at the people bothering Kasanoda. It finally distracted their attention on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:34 pm
"K-Kasanoda-san...?" she said softly as she walked in. Michi was a bit quiet, hoping she won't get noticed.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 pm
"Ah... hello." Sakuya said quietly walking in "Anyone else in here besides me?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff