Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 pm
Katalina heard the call and blinked. "Is that your...uh...friend?" she asked.
She considered swimming around the side to get a better look, but a glance at Logic made her change her mind.
He looked so uncomfortable, she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Another human. Persephanie thought when Alex spoke. I-i'm going to, uhhh, go. Bye! She studdered, then flipped over and doving into the water, heading for her cave.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:44 pm
"W-Wait! Persephanie!" Joshua reached out a hand. "No." He slapped the water. "No, no no! I want to learn more!" He crossed his arms and huffed. 'I'm acting like a kid whose toy got taken away!' He realized in shame. Dropping his arms, Joshua hung his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have a tantrum." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 pm
Katalina shrugged. "She'll be back, probably," she said absently. "Some of us are like that. Too many people scare us away."
She floated up to lie on the surface, staring up at the sky. "You'll know more. We can teach you."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm
Alex rose up to get some air " sigh... its beautiful down there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:54 pm
[For our purposes, leT's say THey Can. I don'T know How muCH longer I Can Type like THis... evil ]

Aries swam around playfully before sHe surfaCed as well. "You're a good swimmer." SHe CommenTed and smiled aT Him.  

Techni-coloured BloodBath

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm
( lol try to restart the computer maybe that will help you )

he nods " i wish i could live in the sea like you..." he sighs sadly. but smiles " and thank you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm
Persephanie felt the vibrations from when Joshua slapped the water, could hear his voice faintly. She paused and resurfaced about ten feet away. I'm sorry. She said, frowning a little.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 pm
[That's what I did :3]

"The sea is a beautiful place to live. But to me, the land looks more interesting. Just because it's not something I've grown up with." She touched his cheek with her finger to catch a drop of water rolling down Alex's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 pm
" you cant breathe in the land.... i cant breathe in the sea... and yet.. i am willing to dive as long as i can... just to be with you.."  

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm
"I can breath on land. I just dry out... That's not fun. I need to be at least partially covered by the sea water in which I live at any given time."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:21 pm
he nods " i see.... i wish there was a way i could live with you in the sea.."

( IS THERE!!!? plz tell me there is!!! lol)  

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 pm
"Haha... I've only heard of things like that in fairy tales." Aries laughed and brushed some hair out of her face. "Most of them are love stories... ment for girls."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm
who knows.. i heard legends as well... some say.. that who ever possess NeptuneĀ“s trident shall become a sea god....."  

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 pm
"Neptune is a just a myth." She laughed and patted his cheek lightly. "Besides... you wouldn't want to be god of the sea. There are so many creatures to watch over... the weather and the tides. It'd be a big job for one person. I heard stories... one says that there is a pearl somewhere. A black one... If you are a human and you eat it, you can turn into a merperson. If you are already a merperson and you eat it, you'll turn into a human. But those are just fairy tales..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games