Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm
"I guess you could say I do...but it wasn't as fun without you being there scolding him" she giggled. "Right Ukraine?"

((That's ok, my computer is being slow anyways))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm
He smiles and kisses her forehead, the odd scent of roses wafting off of him as he got so close to her. "Well, I wish I could have been there ma---eh, sister."

(( =w=~ He aaaaalmost slipped. ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:11 pm
She sniffed the air, then she grabbed his wrist and smelled it. "You...smell exactly like him" she leered. "Were you about to say...'madamoiselle'?"...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Switzerland blushes deeply at her actions. "Me? No! Why would I call you that?" he asks, scrunching his nose, "It's French."

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:24 pm
"Then why was this 'Callier' such a close friend if he was...pretty much like Francis." she said raising her eyebrow, still holding on to his wrist. "Plus..." she said smelling his wrist again, "this perfume is way too similar"...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 pm
"It's not perfume!" he snaps, pulling his wrist away. "And he was Swiss. That's why he was my friend. And...he was much kinder than France can ever hope to be." he says with a huff. He turns away from his sister, crossing his arms.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:40 pm
"I am sorry I offended you" she said hugging him from behind. "I can't help but raise suspicion..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:56 pm
He tries to ignore her for a few minutes, but gives up and hugs her, turning to face her again. "Eh. It's alright." he says, smiling. He kisses the top of her head. "Not like you meant any harm, anyway."

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:09 pm
"By the way...where were you during the party?" she wondered out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:12 pm
"Me? I was stuck in my house. During a blizzard. I live in my Alps, remember?" he says, sighing. "At least, I think....Don't get scared but...I've been unconscious the past few days."

(( That, my friend, is called a plot twist. ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm
"You....really!?" she gently grabbed his head and examined it for any bumps. "I live in the alps too...but the weather must have been good to me. What do you remember before you passed out" she asked with concern in her voice.

((Ohoho~!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:24 pm
He blinks, his eyes wide with surprise. "I-I don't remember much...I went outside and brought the goats in from the cold, fed my chickens, and went to take a nap...and then I woke up this morning." he says, voice wavering a little from worry. "Weird thing is, I woke up with a mask on...but I left it at home."

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm
"...I know what happened now" she said fluffing his hair. "You must have thought you were your friend".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 pm
He blinks in confusion. "...What?"

(( I was more going for "HOLY SHI---CALLIER POSSESSED YOU ;O;", but okay. =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 pm
"Y-your friend...possessed you...sorta. I can't find any bumps on your head...and the only conclusion I can draw from it is...you were possessed." It took a while for it to sink in, her eyes widened and she stopped fluffing his hair. "D-did he look like you at all?"

((Hehe...=w=))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces